Graphic Art Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexis Arquette

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:43 pm
Hey all,
I would like to know why there isn't a forum on Gaia for the graphic arts? I mean there's the photography area but today I got crap from someone saying that my picture was "too edited" and I get low ratings. I think it would be cool if the administrators would make a graphic arts area as well. What do you all think?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:19 pm
That's a good question. I think a lot of what graphic arts encompasses is broken up into other subforums, like the forum that helps you with profiles. But it would be nice for graphic design to have it's own forum.

Maybe this guild will be a good substitute. whee  

The Judas Horse
Captain

Shadowwalker4

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 pm
I have also noticed this issue. For those of us who actually do graphic design in fields other than what's popular amongst other boards, it's very hard to post our work for critiquing. Hopefully this could be such a place in the long run.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm
yeah but until then I'll probably make a thread in this forum with some of my work. WOOO EXCITEMENT!!!!  

Alexis Arquette

Akuma Dante

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:27 pm
I have a question regarding Graphic Design with Adobe Photoshop. If this question doesn't belong in this forum, I apologize. I'm new to the Guild.
My question is: Why am I not able to turn an open pen stroke into a brush stroke? If you do not understand the question or what I'm referring to, please PM me and I'll explain it further. Any suggestions or solutions are appreciated. Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:03 pm
Akuma Dante
I have a question regarding Graphic Design with Adobe Photoshop. If this question doesn't belong in this forum, I apologize. I'm new to the Guild.
My question is: Why am I not able to turn an open pen stroke into a brush stroke? If you do not understand the question or what I'm referring to, please PM me and I'll explain it further. Any suggestions or solutions are appreciated. Thank you

While still using the pen tool, you have to right click>stroke path or something to that effect.  

Beyond Infinite

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Graphic Content

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items