Meh.
  No.
  NOOOO!!!
View Results

Rainbeau Essence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Zero and Yuki kiss...

... and then he threatens to kill her next time he sees her. :/

Well, I guess you can't have everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:25 pm
I've waited and waited and the chapter finally comes. It was okay I guess, BUT NOW the score is kaname 1 to zero 1 for kiss and blood. Goesh who the heck she going to end up with, probably zero...but other than that...this all i gotta say. 3nodding xd

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLLY ZERO GETS A KISS! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THAT TO HAPPEN...SIGH, YES! heart whee  

haloeclipse270

Shoray

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:50 pm
A Lot of things happened.
Yeah, finally for a long wait, Yuuki n Zero KISS!!
I was happy and all until the end ...why why does he want to kill her crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 am
i was sooo happy when zero kissed yuuki. i was waiting for him to finally do that. i wonder how will they end the anime, since there's only two episodes left and the manga is still going
i hope yuuki ends up with zero ^^  

Shiroi Chune

telescream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 am
hah, i was just so happy to see kaname in full bad-a** pureblood vampire mode. that scythe was crazyy and how he holds it with his other hand touching it is sexy. haha
ehh, i was kinda pissed when zero and yuki kissed.
but i'm happy that kaname finally stood up to yuki. for a second.
haha, you know how when he told yuki he couldn't forgive zero, even if it would make yuki hate him for a millennium. i'm glad he finally said that out loud to her. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:14 pm
*Jumps up and down like a little school girl*

Yes, i have waited for this moment also. But by the outcome, Christine Dae's(Yuuki Kuran's) Heart has been stolen by the Vincounte of Changy(Kaname Kuran), over the Phantom of the Opera(Zero Kiryu). My question is what does Yuuki and Kaname do? Are they going to settle down immediatly, whats the plan, kaname? Don't forget the Council is sending a Pureblood to take you down.

Now Zero finally has self control of his Vampire-self, he is going off on his Pureblood Killing spree.

Yuuki has decided to stay with Kaname...

Does this tell any of you, that they will somehow they will clash into each other, possibly the next five or ten years, or even a century?

At least we can see how everything else is going, since that was a big cliff hanger.  

Donovan Gyoku

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:45 pm
While the ending of this chapter was kinda sad, I'm just glad that Zero has finally moved on from Yuuki.

But I'm still against him killing all the purebloods.
The poor guy is too stubborn =.=;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:58 pm
after zero finally couldnt control his emotions for yuuki, they... KISSED! blaugh blaugh heart blaugh blaugh ive waited forever for zero to make his move!!!!! kaname might get pretty mad though (kaname = evil ).... oh well. sucks for zero on how kaname might react....!!! 4laugh  

kari936221

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:15 pm
BunnyCupCakes
While the ending of this chapter was kinda sad, I'm just glad that Zero has finally moved on from Yuuki.

But I'm still against him killing all the purebloods.
The poor guy is too stubborn =.=;
Can't blame Shizuka for killing his family just because her fiancee, Rido Kuran Disappeared and didn't answer any of her phone calls. lol

Nor can i blame the fact that Yuuki is nor longer the sweet carefree little pwincess she was, but only now a reflection of Kaname...colder then Dry ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm
OMGSHH
I totally screamed and ran around my room after this chapter~!
Zero finally got a kiss ♥

And Kaname looked super-sexy, of course.
But Zero chopped his hand off ;__;

x kitkatlove

dani kila

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm
I was happy! I love Zero/Yuuki
but for some reason I doubt that they will end up together. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 am
The chapter was ok but I was really happy that Zero kissed Yuuki smile Although the ending kind of made me a little sad as well.  

fukiko

Rainbeau Essence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:35 pm
Shadow Bikou Gyoku

Yes, i have waited for this moment also. But by the outcome, Christine Dae's(Yuuki Kuran's) Heart has been stolen by the Vincounte of Changy(Kaname Kuran), over the Phantom of the Opera(Zero Kiryu). My question is what does Yuuki and Kaname do? Are they going to settle down immediatly, whats the plan, kaname? Don't forget the Council is sending a Pureblood to take you down.

Now Zero finally has self control of his Vampire-self, he is going off on his Pureblood Killing spree.

Does this tell any of you, that they will somehow they will clash into each other, possibly the next five or ten years, or even a century?

At least we can see how everything else is going, since that was a big cliff hanger.

May I ask why all of the vampires mentioned in that paragraph have 2 names? Christine Dae, Vincounte of Changy, Phantom of the Opera?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm
I'm still undecided on who to go for. x]

I got goosebumps when I read it.
But I am still sad abt the fact Zero hates what Yuuki is.

I'm touched too.
Even though Yuuki knows Zero is gonna go kill her.
She still thinks abt running away. But not for herself.
But to give Zero a reason to live. I'm so toouuched xd

Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:46 pm
Rainbeau Essence
Shadow Bikou Gyoku

May I ask why all of the vampires mentioned in that paragraph have 2 names? Christine Dae, Vincounte of Changy, Phantom of the Opera?

I gave them two names because Yuuki is like Christine, Kaname is like the Vicounte, While Zero is like the Phantom. The Answer because their Love triangle is exact to Phantom of the Opera, like it, a Love trinagle forms: So on so forth.

Do you understand?  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces