Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
~Zeno's Medical Base/Squad Training Grounds~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

A building hidden within the forests of Cloud, protected by multiple Earth Dragons that encircle it from aerial perspectives, earth clones that explode upon sight of an enemy intruder stand guard on the ground levels. This is the base where Zeno conducts operations, experiments, trains Medical Ninja under his wing, and serves as a training grounds for his squad, Hisashi, Blood, and Mai.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 pm
Teddy appeared and saw the building "im guessing he is here" he said ... walking towards the place  

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Zeno rose from a pad of rubble within the ground. Scanning the area, noting it was clear made a handsign and the ground sank in about fifty meters in circumfrence. The wounded civilians from the hospital rose and multiple clones helped carry each into the base. Meanwhile, Zeno summoned Taichi, the Earth Falcon, and he stood as the ultimate guard for the base as the final of the group was carried into the Medical Base. Zeno followed soon after, leaving Taichi to stand guard with the others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:35 pm
((I should attack this place...the defenses seem easy enough to bypass.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 pm

(Lenon, if you do this I will deem you the Number One Cruel Person in the world, uncaring for damaged people. Its bad enough you blew up, if this was {RL}, A School{Academy}, the White House of U.S.A.{Raikage's office}, the Hospital{Hospital-.-}and then this. So Im begging, Ill kill myself a million times if you attempt to destroy this place..)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Taichi greeted Teddy, allowing him to gain access into the base. "If you were followed, I will be forced to destroy you. But luckily enough, the only prescence I sense is you." Taichi commented to him, sidestepping so that he could enter the base.

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 pm
((Lolz...I should, just for that. Too bad I need to go to a party now...I'll do it later.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

{Are you seriously that cruel? -.-}
Zeno made more handsigns as he entered the base and thousands of corridors rose from the ground that extended for vast kilometers due north of him. He then leaped outside for a brief moment and made yet more handsigns. Instantly, six domes of protection rose. The first and nearest to the base, a cloud barrier. The next, a sound barrier. Following after was a wind barrier and then a lightning. Finally, the earth dome and on the surrounding outsides, an impenetrable glass dome. He sank into the ground and laid multiple mines, truly kunai with flash bombs and paper bombs mounted on, as protection from those that could travel underneath ground level. He then rose to the sky with a burst of air, summoning thunderclouds ready to strike those that entered aerially. This base wasn't going down as easily as the other buildings in Cloud. He then entered the base once more and had each clone distribute each patient to a room within the Medical Halls.

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 pm
" what do you need me to do" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 pm

"First of all, assist me in getting each patient to their designated room." Zeno said as he exited a room with a carrier, lifting patients onto it and carrying them to their rooms. Multiple clones ran in and out of rooms, carrying the next person in line to the infirmary.

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm
Teddy did hand signs and 10 clones appear "okay clones pick each patient up and bring them to there room" he said ... the clones start picking people up and taking them up. "Zeno need me to heal anyone" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

"Well, everyone's already been healed, they just need to be bandaged up now, though the emergency room, I believe there is a little girl who was about 2 meters away when Lenon's explosion at the Cafe occured, so she's pretty bad. I may have to help you with that level of wound, though I'm surprised you've taken the path of a medical ninja." Zeno says amused by his desire to help. He led him to the E.R. Room and they opened the door. Zeno made a handsign and immediately all the bacteria in his body dissapeared. {The bad ones at least/} He slipped on his medical gloves and looked over to Teddy. "Wash up and then come help."

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Teddy went to the sink and started washing his hands and put gloves on and ran over ... "ummm Zeno do you have like something to hold my hair " he asked ... running to zeno  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Zeno nodded and made a handsign, a hairnet made of wind soon appearing on Teddy's head. "There, now let's get to work on her." Zeno said. He made a handsign and laid his hand over her chest. Geen Chakra began to flow out on the damaged spots, beggining to clot her blood before he began actual healing. "We can't let her lose any more blood, so first I'll work on stopping the flow. Until then, make sure you go over the healing procedures once more."Zeno says as he turns his attention back to her.

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm
Teddy did hand signs and looked at the girl and he whispered "Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)" ...he put his hands over the wounds and the blood stopped "wait i wonder if i did it right" he said  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff