Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I wanna create an rp... but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:43 pm
i have no ideas. >.< i usually don't do anything that is fighting.. except in the guild i own.. .___. and the whole guild there is just one big story... ._____. this guild is just random rps... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm
I have to say, this is a pretty pointless thread.

You want to make an RP, as in, you come up with your own idea...

But since you're posting here, it's kinda like asking for someone else's idea, in which case, it wouldn't be your RP.  

Captain Scabies

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:54 am
good point. ._. god i feel like an idiot now. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:56 am
dammit i can't delete this thread! >.<  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Evil kade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 pm
There's no need for you to feel like an idiot, and not much of a reason to delete this thread, I could but....This thread could be like a brainstorm idea. You and others could put your idea together, and when your done, start a new RP thread with that idea that the two of you came up with. It depends, just give credit where its due, and have fun Role Playing. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Or just find someone who's good and getting ideas but not implementing them and shamelessly exploit them.

AU where everything but living things is in shades of grey, magic is possible but only in very limited degrees, and furs (Which are only very recently come into existance) and humans are extremely segregated, with the former being rare enough that most schools for them are k-12 schools, the RP taking place in the school and the world around it, for (an admittedly 'done to death') example.  

Mor Drakka

Phantom_roo

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:14 am
HI! KYUBI!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:49 pm
"Well since we are going in this direction we might start this topic itself as a think tank."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ll-The Lover-ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 pm
>>
<<
I shall give this thread purpose!! >=D
Kyubi: the pic in your siggy ish hawt. ~w~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 pm
Here's an idea: Pick a game, create a backstory for an rp, then translate the non-furries to furries.
For example: Chrono Trigger.
It has been nine years since the first time Chrono time traveled to the prehistoric age, the reptilians have been crushed, and now mammals rain supreme. However, the population is starting to suffer a genetic alteration, with rapidly growing hair covering their bodies. The people of the Dark ages are split into two groups: the furries who inhabit the land, and the humans who inhabit the flying land of Zeal. The Middle ages are covered in furries, the humans fear the peaceful creatures who were once like them. In the present furries and humans coexist in harmony, buying, selling, and trading goods. The future is bleak, humans have exiled furries from their domes. Huddling for warmth and begging for food, the humans survive using a machine called an "Enertron". The furries have resorted to eating the mutants in the ruins of ancient towns, forcing them to grow violent.

Or something like that. Y'know just try things that you think might work.  

Idyr of the dead

Lonely Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 pm
that was....random......

What I do for Ideas is to read a lot of either Sci-fi or fantasy, and then do something similar. not horribly similar, mind. Or I play video games for several hours and come up with ideas. either method works for me.... then again, I am a little bit odd.....but who isn't. Whatever works best for you would be my suggestion; do something relaxing, and just take some ideas and think about them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 am
Well have you tryed making a rp that is clan related with 2 or 3 different clans the possablitys are endless on what you can do with it on top of that clans are also something that is easy to turn into a furrie thing.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:49 pm
what about a RP based off of something like Mechwarrior? that particular scifi series has lots of possibilities....  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games