yes no
View Results

pinggieuw

900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 am
if found this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhQqSQD1WZY&feature=related do an wan nohw more abuot this new version of kh chain of memory  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 am
If you mean KH Re:chain of memories, the remake of the GBA version. It is pretty much the exact same game but with 3D and voices. You see the same people from the GBA version and even the battles are exactly the same, but with a better look and feel. You even get to play as Riku after you beat it. Figure out his side of the story and why he is wandering around in his black coat. I don't know if you still get to in the gba version but thats just because I didn't get that one. I know that this was remade because of a wide array of hatred for the GBA version and it's "way to kill the series" atmosphere. Personaly its good to play once just for the story, but if you already know it then just add it to your collection just so you can say you did. IMO it was a pretty bad game and really cheaply made. I can't blame SquareEnix for not trying only because it was a remake and the people have alot more to think about what with KH3, birth by sleep, and all of their final fantasy. Besides the cost of getting the voice actors out there for it...  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items