Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Is there anyone willing to draw my fursona?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:59 am
Im looking for some one who is willing to draw my fursona because I dont have a picture of him. If there's anyone here willing to, PM me for details.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:24 pm
I might want to do it. Details here, not in PM.  

Captain Scabies

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:46 am
Ok np.

there's the details.

(im never good with puting this kind of stuff down so here we go....)

Name: Alex

Species: Neko (cat)

Wait:134 lbs

looks: Very soft light brown fur with sandy paws/feet tipped ears and on bottom of hands. End of tail is white. Theres a brown strip with smaller strips sprouting from it that starts at the lower back of my neck and ends where the white on my tail starts. I have small strips all over my body and have teal colored hair. In my fur that makes up my stipes and my eyes have a special pigment in them that glows light turquoise under UV/black light.

Build: Im on the skinny side and quite athletic with slight muscle tone.

Eyes: Light Turquoise

Personality:mine (dont really know how to put it down)

Sexuality: STRAIT ( always have always will)

Hobbies: Street racing, Midnight clubbing, Biking, Working on his car, Video games, the internet, Rollerbladeing, Swimming, computers, drawing, gymnastics/acrobatics, watching movies, listing to music, watching funny videos on youtube, ect.

Has a REALLY bad need for speed.

Likes: SPEED!!, loud bass filled thumping music, cars, planes, computers, friends, Japan and anything Japanese, driving illegally, flying, Biking, roller bladeing, cats, Smoky Nagata, Chiba Kun, ect......(i could go on for hours)

Dislikes: Dogs (furs dont count) slow drivers ppl messing with my tail, betrayers, singing, being bored, the cold, rain, country music*shivers*, lairs, most veggies, pll bugging me, flip flops, mean ppl, and lots of other random stuff. (ill put them down as i go along)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Hitching onto the request, could anyone draw my fursona, I can't seem to get a good one every time I try to do it myself...

(I end all posts with ellipses, the 3 dots)...  

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items