Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Strange Weather....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strange...
  Hmmm.
View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:08 pm
Has anyone else been having weird weather lately? Here is last weeks forecast for us here in Kentucky.

Wednesday December 24th 2008- High: 15 degrees.
Thursday December 25th 2008 -High: 35 degrees.
Friday December 25th 2008 -High: 10 degrees
Saturday December 26th 2008 -High: 75 degrees
Sunday December 27th 2008 -High: 50 degrees

Ok..xD! See that weird @$$ little spike there?
rofl Sorry. I just felt like randomly ranting about the weather. Don't get me wrong though, I kinda like the nice warmth. It's just odd. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Yeah, we've had some weird weather in Kansas, too. Christmas was frickin' cold, then it was really nice the day after, then it snowed a little the next day. xp  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Oh!?!? >_<; xD! We had the front door open on Christmas day, it was so warm in the house with the stove going and people in the house. 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:58 am
We do most of our cooking days in advance. That way we don't have to have the stove on all the time. And we never throw parties so...
NO GUESTS to entertain. "and thus no excess body heat"  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm
It was really cold yesterday and really nice today. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:43 am
Well, the only guests that we had over was my mom, my two aunts, my cousin and my little brother. So, it's not like it was -a lot- of people. xDD

Aside from Christmas & the forth of july we never have guests either. It sucks. I'd really-really love to throw a big party with more than a few people in the house but eh....my family is the only friends I really have outside the internet. >_>;;;

But, everyone was bringing food except for a Turkey and that was our job. It was just a breast, not a full turkey so it only took like an hour to cook. Plus, our stove is currently our only heating source...so normally it being on is a good thing. lol.

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 am
Sound like alot of people to me.
I don't really care for large parties, because I only like to talk about anime and video games, so that kinda makes me a wallflower. Plus the majority of my relatives are major pains in the butt. It's usually just me, my sister, and my mom. (My dad likes to spend alot of time these days out at my grandparents house and the rest of us don't care to go - they are SO boring, and very much jerks) So we stay home and have a little holiday with just us.
It's more fun that way. Plus I don't have to step outside my room, and away from my computer and my PS3 - they ARE my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:59 pm
I understand exactly what you mean. I feel totally out of place everywhere I go, even here(The internet) most of the time. *shrugs* I'm just weird and different from anyone I know IRL, and then people online .....I don't really get their humor and stuff. I'm better off just alone in the corner with my many voices. xp
User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:37 am
Yeah, I usually just sit on the chair I have in my room, either playing on my computer or playing on one of my game systems. Unless it's my DS, then I can walk around the house while playing. But going outside with it is out of the question unless it's night-time, or it's too bright to see the screen.

(stupid sunlight)  
Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff