Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
The Continue Story Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so...will you do it?
  sure =3
  sorry but...no >.>
  do what? (side steps away with gold)
View Results

little tigeress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm
If anyone is interested, I'd like to do a test. I'd like to do one of those stories in the round. What happens is, I'll start the story, and you kind readers keep it going. Let's get those creative juices flowing wink

Rules

1. Follow the Guild/Gaia/Forum rules, mk?
2. Quote the post you wish to respond to. I know this may seem pointless, but if 3 people post at once, you'll thank me. Also, if it gets very long...well again you'll thank me...
3. Don't exceed a quote chain of 10. That means, every 10 quotes reset it to the person right before you.
4. OCC in (()) please.
5. Have fun, but no bumping or begging. Emoticons and pics are allowed.
6. Be creative! I don't want any plagiarism going on.

Blacklist

::For those who break the rules.

Goldlist

::For those extremely creative and resourceful folk that frequent the story.

I'll start in the next post.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:17 pm
On a distant planet unknown to man, in a galaxy far away, there was a world that was only thought to exist in dreams and stories. It was the world of Imaginon. There, all things created with a thought throughout the universe came into being. It was an extremely large planet, proof that imaginations did run rampant. On the planet there was good and evil to be found in every corner. Thus, two kingdoms arose from the wild imaginations. The Kingdom of Light and the Kingdom of Darkness.

In the Kingdom of Light, every good and pure dream lived from the stories of heroes and princesses to the tales of unicorns and Pegasus.

In the Kingdom of Darkness was everything evil and rotten. Dragons graced the lands and evil wizards reigned. Corrupt kings extorted people out of money and immorality was the only law.

Between these two kingdoms was the Graylands. It consisted of all the gray stories that rested on the border between good and evil. For example, the tale of Robin Hood lived there. The people who lived there were quite happy with their place and did not wish to abide by the strict laws of either kingdom.

Our story begins with a war brewing between the two kingdoms. The young kings of either land were feisty and anxious to lead their kingdoms into greatness. The citizens of Grayland did not wish to be caught in the middle of this battle. Therefore, they sent delegates to either kingdom to mediate. However, news of the delegates murder reached the residing lord of the Greylands. He felt he had no choice but to hire a great warrior to stop these two kingdoms, albeit even he didn't know how this was going to occur. However, the oracle told him that this warrior would come from his very own lands. To find them, he would have to hold a tournament to discover who it was. The winner of the event would be the chose one. Therefore, the lord sent out news of a tournament with fliers posted on every corner of his land, but omitted its true objective.  

little tigeress

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm
wrong forum. this would go under games.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm
No big deal, I'll move this over to the right subforum in a bit. ^_^

[Edit] Nevermind, I won't. I keep getting an error message.

Hey, I need a favor from whatever mod sees this first. Try to move this thread. I need to know if it's just me having the issues or if it's gaia's issue.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Writing Contests/Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces