Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinJunkfood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:52 pm
i got it finally and now im stuck on larxene any help?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm
The first or the second battle? I can help with the first but I haven't reached the second yet.

The first battle with Larxene was kinda easy for me.(I beat her in one try. although I only fought her just today... sweatdrop ...and it was the first one. That might not be much of a feat.) I had a couple of Zero cards in my deck(Didn't use 'em that much, though.)

Ok, Larxene is a bit difficult, I will say that. Her kunai throwing attack is faster than in the original CoM, and her lightning attack is a pain, since it homes in on you. Her sleights are mostly Mega Volt and Teleport Rush(This one freaked me out. Not the attack itself, so much as that she used it at all. in the original she didn't use that until the battle after Destiny Islands. In this one she used it after her HP got very low.). Mega volt is unavoidable. Even if you dodge the Kunai, the wave of lightning bolts will get you. Keep a Zero or two near the top of your deck just in case she uses it. You won't see Teleport Rush until she's on her last HP bar, but you want to break it IMMEDIATELY!!! Once she starts, it's the fastest way for her to kill you. The good thing is that her normal attacks don't do much damage. A healthy supply of Cure cards (Preferably 3-4 cards that are around level 7-9) will keep you healthy. have an Ether card if possible to reload them without bumping up the Reload Counter. As for assault, have some high level attack cards (Any type that's around 6-9 works. I kicked her butt using Kingdom Key cards). On the Magical front, a good supply of Fire cards is useful, since the Fire magic homes in on the targeted enemy. I had a 6 and 2 fives, but higher level ones are recommended. Also, make sure that you have 2-3 Zero attack cards. Not only to break Larxene's sleights, but because attack cards are faster than magic/summon and item cards, which means they'll be more likely to connect and do damage.(I learned this useful tip while playing CoM. it was useful against Marluxia.) Put them on the top of your deck and scroll over to your other attack cards. That way if you need one (Like for Larxene's sleights), you can just scroll back one using the R1 button and use it. if you want arrangement tips, I put my attack cards in numerical order, starting with the Zeros and then going from the 9s down. It helps me out. (If you're gonna do a sleight, put the lowest number up front, then do the higher ones.)

That's all I have for Larxene (and a few deck building strategies). Hope it helps!  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Master Of Slytherin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 am
Can anyone help me im on olympus collesium the 2 battle thingy when it opens up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 am
Cloud? Or Hades? I can't tell what you're saying. confused  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm
Okay I am pretty much at the end of the game so I can help anyone with anything, or die trying. Well not really but you get my drift. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 am
Can anyone help me im on olympus collesium the 2 battle thingy when it opens up
--------------------
what do u mean  

shaymin_rox

Chlorofun

Generous Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am
im stuck on the 2nd or 3rd battle with riku- i forget which one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm
it was so hard... the riku battle i hated i always ran out of cards stressed  

Xhitomi_13X

Himeko Nasuki

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am
Nehhh....Riku's hard....But You need a couple Cures and a lot of attack cards razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 am
devil hunter girl Gambit is filthy ^^
I dont know if you got the original but the fight against Riku without donald and goofy drove me insane and i kept tally it took me over 1000 trys its even harder Now! D :  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 pm
My advice for that game? Smash your PS2 controller through your television screen and walk away. mad

No, just kidding. Riku just made me sort of angry. emo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 am
JustinJunkfood
i got it finally and now im stuck on larxene any help?

The sora side bosses are easier than the rest. Just load your deck with cards lvl 9 and 0. Mix in an ether at the end and never use stacks. if you just spam out your hand she'll never get to attack. just don't go nuts or you'll deck out too fast to retaliate when she uses her stacks. Basicaly avoid using your 0s when you can untill you see her going for a big hit. This stratagy helps for every boss in the game. Makes it a little too easy if you ask me though sweatdrop
if you can't get all 9s and 0s then add in anything 7 and up to fill the space. If you're having issues with deck cost at that point then try going back through a few levels with premium cards and try to premo your whole deck out since it cuts the card cost of each one you get by a decently big chunk. if you don't know why you aren't getting the premium prize at the end of the fight, its because you didn't pick up the little drop in the middle of the fight. it has a little yellow "P" on it. Easy to miss but if you focus on getting them you wont have to worry. you'll likely get the whole deck fixed up easy like this.  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items