Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsuchikagure Streets Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Between the residential area are streets that go throughout the village which you are to post on before going off to another location in order to keep track of movement.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Hinaru walked around the streets of Iwa with nothing to do- as always. She walked with her hands clasping behind her head, and looked up at the night sky.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Mixhell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Hakuro mutters to himself from the shadows of a nearby building '...now theres a girl who needs some excitement in her life...maybe a fight is what she needs?'

He then proceeds to stalk her through the streets...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm
zero was wondering around in the streets. the cat was siting on his head. he performed -Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) the blast shot off and hit the side of a small two story building. the building was now dust and broken dry wall.  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm
zero could feel a large amount of chakra in cluod. "blade"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 pm
zero made a clone to tell his partner to go to cloud. then he dropped the cat and vanished in a gust of wind  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm
Raiden lands next to him and looks around. He sees several buildings and the puppet whips its tail releasing a series of bombs, exploding against several buildings crumbling them, setting others aflame. The puppet's feet opens and a larger bomb falls out.

This will be a blast

He said cruelly as he launched the bomb towards a building far off, which was in the middle of a street  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 am
He saw a clone tell him there was a change in plans, then he flew off into the sky and headed off to cloud swiftly  

Shruikan Tenshi

Mixhell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 am
Hakuro saw what was happening and being the headstrong young man that he is, he decided to follow them whilst keeping to the shadows and well out of harms way...

'What the hells going on?!' he says to himself.

'Just WHO are these guys?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Sengetsu stood in the streets, he watched what the young akatsuki had done. His black spiked hair awayed in the wind."It was wise of them to flea back to Blade, though even he can't protect you from me." Sengetsu's face was emotionless. He wore anbu armor under a black robe that was was holding a large Uchiha fan opn its back. Strapped across his back covering the fan was Cerberus, his katana, in its black sheath where it twitched hungry for the chakra nearby. He pivoted on his left heel turning and walking away slowly his footsteps slowly faded until he had completely vanished.  

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Kyo moved through the Streets of Rock at a slow pace, taking in the sights and sounds of his home. "it would seem the new Kage has done alot to help this village. it seems more alive than ever, i missed his crowning though...i wonder who he is? maybe i will go by his office and introduce myself..." Kyo mused as he strolled along slowly. "Maybe we should find Katsu first, i'm sure he might have something for us to do. it has been awhile since we've spoken to him, have you also forgotten about Kurechi?" Shin whispered inside Kyo's mind. Kyo smirked. "i have not forgotten either of our friends Shin, maybe i should go find Katsu at least." with that Kyo headed to the Training Grounds  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Kyo moved through the streets on his way to the Kage's office. he was curious to meet the new Kage.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 am
Graffiti Is......

User ImageUser Image

Phi went throught the street. "Well I'm just going to slip into the Tsuchikage office.

Art

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 pm
Kyo walked through the streets slowly on his way to his house.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:27 pm
after going into the ramen shop zain pass the streets while waking he sees different people busy. while he walking he pass trough the ninja weapon shop.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff