Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 am
Hey guys! 3nodding
I'm going to get spiderbites, but I wanted some opinions on timing and jewelry and whatnot... First of all, would you recommend getting them pierced one at a time (kinda what I was planning) or both in the same sitting?... And what would you recommend for jewelry? do you think studs or CBR's would help it heal better?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 am
anyone? advice please sweatdrop  

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

Cayliin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am
MELLODDDYYY <3!!

Omg. I want the same thing :3
I'm going to suggest one at a time. Because of swelling, and maybe they'd get hooked or knocked around by eachother it may irritate them a little D:
That's what I think though.

I also think you should get CBRs, mostly cause I hate Labret posts because when I had my labret done, the skin inside felt like it was growing over the plate D:
I also find them easier to clean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:25 am
Which spiderbites are you talking about? To me that's snakebites + center labret.

Well, either way I don't think it's a HUGE issue getting them all at once. Might be harder to eat for awhile.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 am
@Cayliin: hehe 'ello! biggrin ...I was thinking one at at a time b/c being so close they might hit each other all the time. and I think you're right about the CBR's being a better idea for healing purposes, but as far as my job goes, I think it'd be easier to hide the posts, but i wanted to know if that'd be ok... your story has me worried now D:

@Dagon: oooh, the ones I'm talking about are two side labrets on the same side.
...hmmm that could be a problem, I do eat A LOT (very fast metabolism...)

oh, and just for the record, both of you are awesome xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:38 am
:3 Yayyy
You're awesomer~ (I know, it's not really a word XD)

I didn't mean to throw you off with my story. It was mainly due to the fact the dude never gave me long enough posts. So as long as you have a very good piercer, you should be okay with a post :3  

Cayliin

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 am
Cayliin
:3 Yayyy
You're awesomer~ (I know, it's not really a word XD)

I didn't mean to throw you off with my story. It was mainly due to the fact the dude never gave me long enough posts. So as long as you have a very good piercer, you should be okay with a post :3

Hurray for made up words! XD

oooh, ok! I'm going to a place where my best friend since childhood's brother works b/c he's really good and he'll do it for cheaper. (that was hard to follow, sorry. Bad sentence) so I'll just ask for long enough posts! ...it'll be awhile though b/c right now I'm broke T^T (well, broke from buying food and stuff for my ears XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 am
pictures?
I wanna see what they look like  

Jacky Boy

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm
it's two side labrets on the same side... like these
http://media.photobucket.com/image/piercing spiderbites/BloodyKiss27/Piercing/Spiderbites.jpg?o=1  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games