Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Naruto Personality Quiz Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 pm
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Eppy105/naruto-personality-quiz-14-possible-results/

Yea I just took this naruto personality quiz and here are my results:

Sasuke - 75%
Shikamaru - 75%
Neji - 70%
Naruto - 65%
Kakashi - 65%
Rock Lee - 40%
Orochimaru - 35%
Sakura - 25%
Gaara - 10%

Only reason I`m suggesting this is do the quiz as if you were your rpc it helps you get a idea on there personality. For me I`m noticing my top ones being Sasuke, Shikimaru, Neji and Naruto.

You are Sasuke, the avenger You have to kill you're brother and bring pride back to the Uchiha name. You hate Naruto. Girls are obsessed with, but you take no notice. You are usually the center of attention, but couldn't care less. You find most people to be annoying. You're signature moves are Chidori, Sharingan, Fire jutsus, and many more. You are naturally skilled at anything.

You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

You are Neji! The strongest of the rookie 9, you are out to change the Hyuga family. You belive that destiny cannot be changed, and that whatever happens is already predetermined.You hate you're cousin, Hinata, for being in the Hyuga head family, and you being in the branch family. You also hate her because she is week, and a disgrace to the Hyuga name. You have a clan trait called Byakugen, which gives you these crazy eyes that let you see through things! Hinata also has them. You signature moves are byakugen, devine 64 strike, devine 128 strike, and spiral palm.

And the Naruto part because I have a good sence of humour and am not that serious unless in a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 pm
You Scored as Orochimaru

Your are Orochimaru. You are the bad guy...simple as that. You most resemble a snake, and excel at anything that involves a snake. You are a legendary Sannin, along with Jariya and Tsunade. You want to control Sasuke and steal his body. (eww) You are WAY to pale for it to be natural. You want to have complete knowledge over every technique ever created, so you dont really have a signature one. You partner is Kabuto. You're goal is to destroy Konoha.

Garra 90%
Orochimaru 90%
Neji 75%
Sasuke 75%
Shikamaru 50%
Kakashi 40%
Naruto 30%
Rock Lee 15%
Sakura 0%

almost right except ... I AINT PALE!!!! yes i want bodies for human puppets not to enter ... me partner is trying to keel me... ablsolute knowlage over my jutsus correct no signature one ....yup snakes me use them alot ... look at the evidence...

legendary sannin no legendary madman yes!!!! destroy konoha...um ... we've seen what i did right...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm
I am the lazy genius!

You Scored as Shikamaru

You are Shikamaru. You are a lazy genius who's I.Q. is 200 or above. You like to hang out with you're best friend Chouji. You think you're mom is way too strict. You're signature moves are shadow control, shadow neck-break, and thinking up plans almost instantly. You find most things to be too troublesome for their own good.

Shikamaru
100%
Orochimaru
85%
Kakashi
70%
Sasuke
70%
Garra
60%
Sakura
60%
Naruto
60%
Rock Lee
55%
Neji
45%  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm
here is mine. and i like my results.

You Scored as Neji

You are Neji! The strongest of the rookie 9, you are out to change the Hyuga family. You belive that destiny cannot be changed, and that whatever happens is already predetermined.You hate you're cousin, Hinata, for being in the Hyuga head family, and you being in the branch family. You also hate her because she is week, and a disgrace to the Hyuga name. You have a clan trait called Byakugen, which gives you these crazy eyes that let you see through things! Hinata also has them. You signature moves are byakugen, devine 64 strike, devine 128 strike, and spiral palm.

Neji
75%
Sasuke
70%
Garra
60%
Naruto
55%
Rock Lee
50%
Kakashi
50%
Shikamaru
45%
Orochimaru
45%
Sakura
20%  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm
sypher finds most things troublesome ... i saw that when we were partners... layed back... lets see you friggin sleep alot .... lazy ...yup ...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm
But it was fun to sleep :3  

M o k i F a i r y

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm
You Scored as Orochimaru
Your are Orochimaru. You are the bad guy...simple as that. You most resemble a snake, and excel at anything that involves a snake. You are a legendary Sannin, along with Jariya and Tsunade. You want to control Sasuke and steal his body. (eww) You are WAY to pale for it to be natural. You want to have complete knowledge over every technique ever created, so you dont really have a signature one. You partner is Kabuto. You're goal is to destroy Konoha.

Sasuke
70%
Orochimaru
70%
Shikamaru
60%
Neji
50%
Naruto
50%
Garra
40%
Kakashi
40%
Sakura
35%
Rock Lee
25%  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:17 pm
You Scored as Sasuke
You are Sasuke, the avenger. You have to kill you're brother and bring pride back to the Uchiha name. You hate Naruto. Girls are obsessed with, but you take no notice. You are usually the center of attention, but couldn't care less. You find most people to be annoying. You're signature moves are Chidori, Sharingan, Fire jutsus, and many more. You are naturally skilled at anything.

Sasuke
85%
Neji
75%
Kakashi
75%
Garra
70%
Shikamaru
60%
Rock Lee
50%
Orochimaru
45%
Naruto
40%
Sakura
15%  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:37 pm
You Scored as Naruto
You are Naruto. Loud and annoying. You have to be better than you're rival, Sasuke, who secretly is you're best friend. You signature moves are the Rasengan, 1000 years of pain, and sexy jutsu. You're crush is Sakura-chan, who secretly likes you too.

Naruto
90%
Sasuke
85%
Shikamaru
85%
Kakashi
75%
Garra
70%
Neji
65%
Orochimaru
60%
Rock Lee
45%
Sakura
45%  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 pm
I'm lazier than I thought I was...

You Scored as Shikamaru

Shikamaru
55%
Neji
50%
Naruto
30%
Rock Lee
30%
Garra
25%
Kakashi
25%
Sasuke
25%
Orochimaru
20%
Sakura
15%  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 am
((sorry fer what ill say ok...if orion was so smart why he always fall for traps...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:09 am
Seems like right......lol......i hate naruto, but my second highest is naruto.......so i hate myself........lol
You Scored as Sasuke
You are Sasuke, the avenger. You have to kill you're brother and bring pride back to the Uchiha name. You hate Naruto. Girls are obsessed with, but you take no notice. You are usually the center of attention, but couldn't care less. You find most people to be annoying. You're signature moves are Chidori, Sharingan, Fire jutsus, and many more. You are naturally skilled at anything.

Sasuke
75%
Naruto
65%
Orochimaru
55%
Shikamaru
50%
Neji
45%
Kakashi
45%
Rock Lee
25%
Sakura
10%
Garra
10%  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 am
I was half and half as Shikimaru and Sauske  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 am
You Scored as Sakura

You are Sakura, the girl member of team 7. You love you're pretty, pretty pink hair. You have a massive crush on Sasuke, and say his name every two seconds. You hate Ino, you're eternal rival. You have alot of potential. You don't have any signature moves, but you have great chakra control and you are quit smart. Naruto has a crush on you, but you don't give him the time of day.

Sakura 80%
Naruto 75%
Shikamaru 75%
Neji 55%
Rock Lee 50%
Orochimaru 50%
Garra 45%
Kakashi 40%
Sasuke 40%

Probably the only girl that took this stupid test >_> Well I guess this would be right ._.? I basically modeled my character after Sakura but only better xD I don't know why I'm sorta like Naruto or Shikamaru o.o I think they're annoying.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:34 am
So you're quit smart eh?  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff