Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NINE TAILS CAPTURED (HEADS UP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:09 pm
CAPTURED

User Image

九尾 | 九尾の妖狐 – Nine Tails (Kyuubi), Kyuubi no Youko
Jinchuuriki: Rahenno Inuzuka-Konton (Yamikonton)
Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: This is a bijuu in the shape of a nine-tailed fox, and the strongest of them all. The reason he is so powerful is simple: Kyuubi has an unlimited amount of power, earning it the “King of Bijuu” title. The power is generated by Kyuubi’s Fire Seal, and as a result, after battling for 100 years with Yamata no Orochi, it becomes exhausted; but Kyuubi continues standing, able to fight. It is also pretty cunning and smart.
Wins: Nekomata, Houkou, Raijuu, Yamata no Orochi
Fate: In unclear whereabouts, Kyuubi continues to kill all the people on his way to find the one who awakened him, and the one who managed to seal him before. (That being Yondaime, probably) Yamata no Orochi didn’t tell Kyuubi, though, that the one who awakened him was the Eight Tails himself.
Japanese Myth Appearance: Kyuubi no Youko is the strongest (S Level) Bijuu of the Japanese Myth. Its body has a red fur; Kyuubi represents the element of Fire. Its abilities are incredible. Because it has never been defeated by any youkai, its total strength is unable to estimate. His tails create cyclones by spinning quickly, and Kyuubi proceeds to rip its enemies with its huge claws. At the same time his fur may shoot fireballs similar to meteorites endlessly, instantly destroying villages. In the ancient Bijuu wars, a challenge results in Houkou being severely wounded, and Nekomata nearly dying, but ending up being rescued by his master, Shinigami (God of Death). Yamata no Orochi depended on the Kusanagi no Tsurugi to fight Kyuubi, but was defeated and the sword received a cracked hole, courtesy of our kitsune.
Ability: Fire element attacks, Flaming claws, and other things depicted above
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 1st
Bijuu Chakra Ranking: 1st
Symbolic Element: Fire (God of Fire)
Discovered in: Hidden Altar of Gods in Kobe

NEW OWER (BLADE SWIFTKNIFE)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm
So...we go through all the work of capturing it and don't get anything, and you sit on your butt and get the strongest tailed beast there is. Nice  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 pm
Don't worry, once I kill the Kazekage im going for Blade. I want to see how strong my succsesor is. If hes not that strong, who wants to be Blade's new succsesor?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm
I'll come for you later Child!  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:51 pm
ooh....all work and no pay makes jack a dull boy...I think that's how it goes.
You might wanna start giving payment to your minions blade, you never know who wants to stab you in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:06 pm
here is a better one... YONBI DEAD  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm
So that's it? The yonbi's gone....forever? hm...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 pm
twisted  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:27 pm
You better hurry up then Blade. My RPC is going to die, to the person who can best me. And I am currently on a rampage so it won't be that hard to find me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:27 pm
well yes it is dead...what does the dead come back *looks at blade*

apparantly so...  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:30 pm
ok wtf...im inches away from quitting this F'ing guild. BLADE YOU DO NOT OWN THE 9 TAILS. THAT IS NOT HOW AKATSUKI WORKS. THE DEMON CHAKRA IS TO MADE INTO AN ULTIMATE WEAPON, NOT TO BE GIVEN TO SINGLE PERSONS. GAH I'm so pissed off at everybody.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:33 pm
Don't quit Eris. I don't know much about demons, just bloodlines, and whatnot. So I will agree with whatever you want Eris. Plus I need a mother.

Ducttape_Bandit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm
eris is right when akatsuki captures the bijuu they store it for some sort of chakra weapon... I guess they will focus the chakra then fire at a village creating some sort of nuke...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:51 pm
I think its the "Jutsu" that pain says will end a war before it begins?  

Havok-Trance

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:06 pm
yes, but im the only that can summon the statue which contains the demons inside.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff