Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jounin Application

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 am
Any chunnin wishing to become jounin, fill this out and post it here.

[size=9]
Rpc name:
Rpc age:
Missions done
S:
A:
B:
C:
D:
Why should you become jounin:
Rp Sample:
[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:51 pm
Rpc name: Detachi Hyuuga
Rpc age: 13 ~ Time Skip 18
Missions done:
S: 1(Working on)
A: 2
B: ~
C: ~
D: 1

Why should you become jounin: Because I am good at roleplaying. I know alot about Naruto and I would really take care of my rank.
Rp Sample: Detachi Hyuuga threw a kunai at the enemy. he easily dodged it. The ANBU had to duck beacause a kunai flew towards him. Detachi gripped his katana and ran full speed after him. The enemy ran like a coward and detachi finaly started to use ninjutsu. "Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" he shouted with a one handed handsign. Two shadow clones appeared and they tackled him. There was a short pounding and then the enemy gave up. Detachi tied him to the tree and ran off to get his squad... When they arrived, he was gone. "f**k!" shouted Detachi. He activated his bloodline, the Byakugan. He spotted him within the limit of his sight. He slipped into the shadows and followed him until he made it to the enemy camp. He jumped into the center of the camp and he stabbed the first one in the face with a kunai. The other two came running forward. Detachi turned and chopped off one of the arm of the second one. He went falling back. He then went to his target and cut his legs off."You're wanted alive," said Detachi in a sinister way. "Well you will live long enough for your punishment," he finnished.  

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 pm
good job. you really deserve the title and have been rping for a while here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm
Sweet thanks Perky!  

Detachi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Rpc name: Kazuma Hyuuga
Rpc age: 16 before the timeskip, now 21
Missions done
S:
A:
B:
C:
D: 1
I want to do more
Why should you become jounin: Kazuma wants to be able to keep the village safe through the strength he would gain.
Rp Sample: Kazuma steathily jumped from tree to tree as fast as he could, he had to aprehand a assassin-nin who had killed the head of a very important household. Kazuma was wearing his mask and had his hand on the handle or Ryoku, ready to draw it, the assassin had been running for two-hours, hence Kazuma moving at full speed.Kazuma had his Byakugan activated and was whatching the criminal sit against a tree resting for a while. Kazuma stopped and used the body flicker technuiqe to appear infort of the criminal, and he went in and his as many keria-kurei as he could, then jumped back. finally seeing a little needle width sized spot near the shoulder, a teketsu, he jumped forward. But criminal was ready now and threw a kunai at his head, and he used the heavenly spin technuiqe to difuse it, as he grabbed it and let it fly at the criminal five times faster than the criminal had. The kunai pined him against the tree, and Kazuma walked up, not letting his gaurd down "You are under arrest" he said as he tied him up and body flickered to the front gates. Once there he looked up "Oi open up the gates I just caught this guy and he is a struggler" he said as the guy kicked out, he dropped him and kicked his head knocking him uncouncious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 pm
your rp sample is good and every thing, but you need more than one mission before you can become jounin. after you complete more then submit this again.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:43 am
Ohhh okay I'll do some then  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 pm
Rpc name: Yokai Hasamoto
Rpc age: 18
Missions done
S: 1
B: 2
C: 1
D: 3
Why should you become jounin: Im a pretty good roleplayer, and my character is eager to help the village more.
Rp Sample:
"HIYA!" Yokai screamed as loud as he could, while blindly using his sword against his opponent. His opponent, Kazai, laughed as he stood there, being hit by all of the attacks. "It's useless. My body is covered with an electrical current that can block out anything." Kazai kept on laughing. Yokai stood there tires from constantly hitting him. Yokai smiled while breathing hard and said, "Ha, you would be dead by now if it wasn't from your electrical current thingy." Kazai frowned as Yokai thought YESS! That got to him! Kazai screamed and charged with a kunai trying to kill Yokai, but it didn't work, until the point Yokai slipped and Kazia slashed at him. Yokai screamed in pain, looking at the bloody cut on him. Yokai turned around facing the opponent. If his body is covered by electric, the only thing to get through it is... electric. Even though the electricity won't effect him, the sword would. GOT IT! Yokai quickly stood and threw 5 kunai with explosive tags at Kazai. When the the kunai made contact with Kazai, it created a large smokescreen as the tags exploded. Kazai just laughed and said, "It's useless!" But before he knew it, Yokai came running with his sword covered in electricity. "Chidori Sword!" As the sword hit Kazai, he was shocked. "B-b-but how? I-i-i'm invincible!" Yokai smiled saying, "Well, you see, I'm smart. You're not. When I hit you with my sword, I used chidori sword. Even though the electric wouldn't hurt you, the electricity from the sword protected the sword from the other electricity, making my sword able to go through you. And now, I'm going to let you live, but leave my village alone. You got that?!" Yokai pulled out his sword and left.  

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:15 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Rpc name: Yokai Hasamoto
Rpc age: 18
Missions done
S: 1
B: 2
C: 1
D: 3
Why should you become jounin: Im a pretty good roleplayer, and my character is eager to help the village more.
Rp Sample:
"HIYA!" Yokai screamed as loud as he could, while blindly using his sword against his opponent. His opponent, Kazai, laughed as he stood there, being hit by all of the attacks. "It's useless. My body is covered with an electrical current that can block out anything." Kazai kept on laughing. Yokai stood there tires from constantly hitting him. Yokai smiled while breathing hard and said, "Ha, you would be dead by now if it wasn't from your electrical current thingy." Kazai frowned as Yokai thought YESS! That got to him! Kazai screamed and charged with a kunai trying to kill Yokai, but it didn't work, until the point Yokai slipped and Kazia slashed at him. Yokai screamed in pain, looking at the bloody cut on him. Yokai turned around facing the opponent. If his body is covered by electric, the only thing to get through it is... electric. Even though the electricity won't effect him, the sword would. GOT IT! Yokai quickly stood and threw 5 kunai with explosive tags at Kazai. When the the kunai made contact with Kazai, it created a large smokescreen as the tags exploded. Kazai just laughed and said, "It's useless!" But before he knew it, Yokai came running with his sword covered in electricity. "Chidori Sword!" As the sword hit Kazai, he was shocked. "B-b-but how? I-i-i'm invincible!" Yokai smiled saying, "Well, you see, I'm smart. You're not. When I hit you with my sword, I used chidori sword. Even though the electric wouldn't hurt you, the electricity from the sword protected the sword from the other electricity, making my sword able to go through you. And now, I'm going to let you live, but leave my village alone. You got that?!" Yokai pulled out his sword and left.
Accepted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Thanks!!  

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 pm
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 pm
Lol thanks.
But i need more missions.
I dont think ive done any.

Cain The Play3r