Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Sims2 - MySims Kingdom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:29 pm
Umm..I don't really play many games. The only thing I'm really interested in right now are Sims games.

For Christmas I just got the last installment of Sims2, "Mansion & Garden" so....I've completed my collection and have been playing that a little.

Also.....I got MySims Kingdom for my DS and I've just started playing that. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm
I've seen screenshots of Kingdom, and it looks kinda cute. Sims games take over your life, tho. xd Does Mansion and Garden come with mansion stuff? surprised  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

When I had all of the original sims installed on my computer I was super-duper obsessed with it to the point it took over my life. But, I'm not really like that anymore. xD!

...Yeah, Mansion & Garden comes with like 3 already created mansions and tons of mansion style & garden items. It's got this pretty awesome staircase too that like flows out at the end. It's uber pretty. <3

..........From what I've been told MySims Kingdom & MySims is almost exactly the same. Kingdom is cute, it's not really super entertaining but it's cute and an interesting way to pass time.

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:47 pm
I try to avoid games that totally take over your life. xd That's why I don't really play MMORPGs. On the other hand, I do spend a lot of time on Gaia. ninja  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image

I actually find MMO to be so uber boring. O_O; I have no idea why, but I play them for like 20 minutes and I'm like...ok....let's move on to something more entertaining. xD

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm
Oh I have MySims Kingdom on the Wii! I thought it was fun personally and it is rather cute. WAY better then MySims for the Wii, in my opinion. I've never played a Sims game myself.

As for MMORPG's, I've only played a few but many of them I find have nothing to keep me coming back though I have found a couple that have kept me entertained. Though one sadly has changed and it's lost my interest in it. *shakes head* Sad, sad day. I think what bugs me about most of them is they have no plot no reason to keep going ya know?

Anyway, as for MySims Kingdom very cute and the story is kind of cute too. I like being able to change all your outfits and stuff and checking out how each island is so different. Very fun game in my opinion and oddly rather addicting.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:20 am
There are islands? eek Man, you're gonna make me want to play it! xd

Yeah, I think MMORPGs are designed for OCD people who get easily obsessed with completing collections and getting to Level 100 or something. 3nodding I'm the kind of person who prefers a story.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:33 am
User Image

The WII version must be different from the DS version. >_<;; There isn't any other islands or anything on the DS version....O_o; It -IS- super adorable, but it just seems like there isn't much to it. ...Though the WII version might be totally different. I wouldn't know. xD

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:08 pm
I don't have the DS version so I can't say if they're the same or not but it doesn't sounds like they are.

*nods* Yes purple, they have other islands you sail to so you can help the people out on different islands. One island is like a cowboy town, while another is like a high tech type place, and so on. You help by building homes, setting up furniture, connecting speakers to energy sources, and more. You also collect armor for this one guy, flowers for this girl, and fish for another guy, yeah you can fish in these games it's cute. There is a lot to do in the Wii version and still it's very cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 am
I have a few sims2 screenshots/videos I'll post here if anyone wants to view them. :3

Most of them consist of Final Fantasy 7 Characters. *sweatdrop*

Here are some screenshots of my two main Original Characters (Atashi & Rini) hanging out. :3
[X] [X] [X]

Atashi doing some Meditation in her Zen Garden.
[X] [X]

Atashi with Reno (the redheaded Turk from FF7)
[X] [X] [X]

Rini & her husband (Rufus Shinra FF7)
[X] [X]

This is a video of Vincent Valentine (FF7) dancing. O_o; For some reason he's like seriously playful. It's hilarious.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0i4U2pH9vk

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Lmao, Vincent dancing is hilarious. And the likenesses are awesome. Yay, Reno!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:34 pm
LMAO!!!
That is awesome.
That's a great likeness for reno.
[Does your rufus have a mustache?] LOL
VINCENT DANCING!!! (WAY too short)  

xwhateverxdudex

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 pm
xD! No, he doesn't have a mustache. I think that's his smile. sweatdrop

I can't take videos longer than like 60 seconds. For some reason, Youtube rejects them. I guess the filesize is too big. ~_~;; ....My Vincent loves dancing. xD! Everywhere he goes, I find him dancing at some point. It's actually really-really-really funny.

I guess Reno fans? xD! ...My hubby is a big Reno fan. He used to cosplay/Rp him a lot. And he's kinda forced my RP character Atashi to be with him...even though she's engaged to another FFvii chara.

I downloaded my Rufus, Reno & Vincent from a website called Modthesims2.com 3nodding It's wonderful for Sims2 resources.

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm
Wow, that's weird for Vincent. But yeah, really funny. xd

I like Reno's look, so yeah, I guess I'm kind of a fan. I think your husband would make a great Reno. whee

That sounds like fun. I wonder what other characters they have there.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Modthesims2 has just about everything you can think of. @_@; xD! It's insane.

A picceh of my hubby as Reno ||| Him as Reno/Me as FFX Rikku -He actually has like a group of girls who are in love with him. neutral Everytime we go to conventions they like ...follow us around and try to steal him from me. >_<;

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

Reviews

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces