Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
The Lost Vikings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump, block, and attack
  lets go!
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 pm
The Lost Vikings game (for sega genesis) is an oddly long game for being on an older system, or so I think. This game follows the adventure of 3 vikings that are kidnapped from home and family by a rather LARGE alien. You start off with 1 character and your goal is to find the other two (which you do quickly), and find your way back home. You must travel from one world to other using the alien's warp portals, though you do not really know how they work. And that's where the game gets interesting, because you get sent from one strange world to another. Many of which look like they come out of a fairy tale. You have to switch between the three characters and use their unique abilities to escape traps, defeat enemies and collect items along the way. Each character can only hold 4 items at a time, but you can trade items between characters if you have to. There is a multiplayer function that lets you share the adventure with up to a total of three people, though it's not required. You get a password at the beginning of every level, and a little bit of dialogue between the characters. Each character has three "hit points", but if you reach the end of a level with any less then the total three characters (which is possible), the game ends right there. The comedy in the game is funny, and the graphics are pretty good. The Gameplay can be a bit confusing but is very enjoyable, and if you think strategically, it won't be too hard.
It's a fun game to play both by yourself and in a group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm
This game was cool. Too bad I heard that the sequel wasn't. ninja Anyway, it was my first experience with switching between characters. surprised  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces