Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:45 pm
Locale Name:Marketplace

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:
This is the place where you can find anything from simple worms to super rare weapons. The whole ground is made of marble and when the sun is the highest in the sky, looking at the shining floor can blind you more than looking at the sun. There are tents, caravans, counters, and thieves everywhere. You must watch out for those annoying thieves because they could steal something you just bought and to be able to have it again, you would have to look at all the supplies the merchants have. Sometimes, you can even find it at the same merchant that first sold it to you...

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:57 pm
*he scurries in looking for some iron, copper, or some fur clothes, or maybe fur blanket for his little kit body*  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:34 am
a stand apears out of nowhere between a shop that sold armor and another that carried accesorys it was a small wooden shop that was vinyl made and had a large canopy of silk over it with a large sign on the front with a picture of a sword and staff against eachother

The Jaran Weapon Collectors
Have you ever wanted a speacial weapon?
Have you ever needed that speacial piece of equpment you lack?
Have you spent your entire life looking for a weapon your destined to have?
Do you want the ultimate weapon?

Then we want you!
Join today and make your search our own!
dental, medical, room and board included

can not be asociated with another clan
certainly is not not a clan itself
by glancing at this sign you are legaly bound to not mention this location to any clan under penalty of the byako legal system

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:42 pm
Areashine enters the Marketplace with her cat shoes scraping at the marble and her staff leading the way to another adventure. Areashine then notices that there seems to be only one tent up, and that's a weapon's dealers tent. Areashine look at her staff and comments,

"You wouldn't want me to replace you would you?"

Areashine walks around a bit more to see if there is anything of interest.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:48 pm
Areashine is very puzzled by the lack of activity.

"Geez...and I thought this place would be interesting..."

After wandering the empty streets a bit more, she decides to head back for the bar to get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:49 am
lutia climbed out of a trapdoor under the 'jaran recruitment stand' and looked around "realy should have hired someone to watch this....." she then looks around and spots an old man closing up his stand and she runs up to him "i will pay you two hundred gold to watch my stand while i go out! just have anyone who comes by sign there names on that clipboard under the counter who seem intrested"
the old man looks thoughtful and nods "sounds like a fair amount of gold for such a task" so said he goes to the jaran recruitment stand and makes himself comfortable as l
utia leaves the area  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:04 pm
record floated out of the clan bases secret entrance with an invisable chain connecting her to its door and looked around
a small stand with a fanciful sign and no one in imediate sight
she pulled a few registration papers through the door and set up and waited for any coming visitors "i have a good feeling about this" so said she set up a simple little sign on the counter 'now hiring'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:52 am
record put a sign on the counter followed by a plate filled with delicious smelling treats 'Free Cookies'  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas