Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
And All the Kings Men...((I want to start this up!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? I tried it out once before and it only got to 20 pages ...
  Sounds good to me ^_^
  ....eh.....I don't know...
  I only take polls for GOLD
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 pm
The Story: The land is ruled by the great king Adam Alexander.
King Alexander has many loyal followers who love him and the way he has chosen to rule.
However, there are just as many who despise him and would rather die than serve under him.

The News...
News has been circulating around the area that there had been an attempt of assassination of the king a few days ago causing him to issue a royal request of the people.
He has sent for the best fighters of the country to protect him from this new found threat.

Their deeds would not go unnoticed and certainly not unpaid..
A promise to the one who finds the one who tried to kill him would receive a rare and powerful treasure, the Bokrag sword.
The sword's background is shrouded in mystery with many, many stories of it's power and origins.

[table of contents]
story.
areas.
characters.

rules:

PM me your profile.
No cybering.
Do not kill anyone unless they give the ok first.
Follow any and all of gaia's tos.
Don't be a jerk to others alright? I want this to be a fun experience. (if I get any complaints or I don't like the way you are acting I have the right to ban you from the rp)

It's really annoying when people join, post once, then never shows their face again crying

::skeleton::

Username:
Name:
Powers if any; explain:
Weapon(s):
Race:
Personality:
Follower of the king or a rebel?:
Anything else you'd like to add:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image
Forest Lake-yu: home of the Lake-yu natural healing spring. Many travel to the springs when wounded. It is heavily inhabited by animal life.

User Image

Dusk woods: Hardly traveled, in fact many shudder at the mere mention of it. A heavily shrouded area.
Only truly evil-or fearless fools would dare try and live in the dusk woods. Monsters and evil animals inhabit it.

Laurel City: (connected to the back roads to areas such as the forest and Dusk Woods) A medium sized area bustling with people and farm life. Home to the only market to be seen for miles which makes it a popular spot for travelers to stop, buy supplies, and stay at the inn/bar before continuing on their journey.

User Image

Castle Alexander: Home of the king of course. The castle's tower can be seen while in Laurel City.
(in other words, The City is near by.)  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm
Characters

gaia username: haruxxx. (my character)

name:Minra.

appearance:[
User Image

powers (if any) explain:none.

weapon:sword named Kyon.

if not human, what are you:human.

personality:a powerful young woman who doesn't take crap from many people. has a sense of humor but is easily ticked off. has a love for animals. usually can be found at the inn/bar or Lake-yu spring. was once a traveler but decided to stay and got a job at the inn/bar.

follower of the king or a rebel?:rebel. (really dislikes the king)

anything else you'd like to add:loves sweets, compulsively cleans her sword.

::skeleton::

Username: Haruxxx ((Also mine ^^))
Name: Reen Menhold.
Appearance: User Image
Powers if any; explain: He has the unexplained ability to create and control fire.
Weapon(s): None.
Race: Human. ((Yeah, I'm boring XD))
Personality: Quiet, a thinker. Reen is rather kind but sometimes his logic wins over his heart in certain situations and he does the rational thing over what his emotions guide him to do.
Follower of the king or a rebel?: The king but he's not going to fight physically, he's determined to find out the who and why of the situation at hand.
Anything else you'd like to add:I think I've pretty much summed him up but if anything more comes to light I'll add it here.

Username: Engracia del Braga
Name: Janus
Appearance: A lithe man of sandy coloring, Janus possesses short black hair (to the nape, no farther lest ye be a chaser of the cuffs and not the skirts) and large, hazel eyes. He stands just shy of six feet and his frame may be described as willowy. Although the sharp cut of his nose hints of blue blood, his weak chin and cheap clothing mark him a part of the peasantry. Favoring a dusty black doublet that's seen far better centuries, a pair of white, linen pants held up by the tatters of a silk sash, and boots well-worn, Janus somehow manages to remain presentable if not publicly decent.
Powers if any; explain: A good singing voice, tenor. Nothing more, nothing less.
Weapon(s): Rhetoric, his fists, and his lute (but only in times of dire desperation)
Race:Human
Personality: For a man who trades in happiness, Janus is a natural entertainer. Often eager to please, he hides his own feelings to satisfy those of others; yet, that is not to say that he is not a deep-thinker nor one who denies his desires. Janus is a man of persistence and dedication, if nothing else, and will strive single-mindedly toward a cause. Beneath his charisma lies a pragmatic and calculating understanding.
Follower of the king or a rebel?: An agent of the aristocracy (subsequently, the king), yet easily bought for the right price
Anything else you'd like to add: Janus is a ministrel, a maker of songs, employed by a viscount to travel the countryside and promote the king and the aristocracy. Sometimes his songs are good. Sometimes they're bad... very, very bad. But, such songs are but means to an end and usually indicate the evil thinkings behind his broad smile. The man is easily undone by women and/or really good food, especially pasta.

Username: Agent SK44
Name: Aidan
Appearance: Standing at five and a half feet with a slim, wiry build, Aidan hardly cuts a prepossesing figure. He's untanned and has shoulder-length orange hair. He generally wears leather armor, even when just in going about town, and sturdy boots. He lost both eyes when he was 18, and thus keeps a black cloth tied around them so as not to disturb others. He might be considered somewhat handsome if not for this.
Powers if any; explain: Due to the manner in which he lost his eyes, Aidan has 360 degree vision. He can't see through solid objects, and can still be fooled by invisibility, disguises, illusions, etc. just like normal eyesight.
Weapon(s): Two shortswords, one normal, the second has small serrations on the blade.
Race: Human
Personality: Acting largely irreverent, Aidan will nevertheless follow orders from those of legitimate authority, but it might take a couple times of repeating those orders. He bills himself as an expert thief and assassin for hire, but the expert and assassin parts are up for debate.
Follower of the king or a rebel?: Follows the king, but is not very strict about which side he works for
Anything else you'd like to add: Aidan's eyes were lost in an occult ceremony his family participated in, which granted his new power in exchange for a "small" sacrifice. Needless to say, he was not happy, and ran away soon after. He tries to keep his condition a secret by acting like he is really blind. As for being a thief, Aidan is highly skilled at sneaking into places, it's getting back out that presents the problem, a feat that he has only accomplished twice so far.

Username: Agent SK44
Name: Kevlin, likes to go by "Kev"
Appearance: Kevlin is short, skinny, and just about anything else you wouldn't expect a trained fighter to be. He has light auburn hair that he keeps long, to about his mid-back. He looks rather androgynous due to his slim features and long hair, and has been mistaken for a girl on some occasions. Kev's demonic blood is shown by two small horns on his temples, a short spade-ended tail that he normally keeps hidden with a cloak, and dull red eyes.
Powers if any; explain: Heals slightly faster than a normal human
Weapon(s): sword and shield
Race: Tiefling (human with some demonic heritage)
Personality: Kev treats his duty with utmost seriousness, going so far as to attempt to pronounce judgement on enemies for they fight. However, he is not above taking advantage of any who underestimate him.
Follower of the king or a rebel?: Loyal to the king til death
Anything else you'd like to add: The only armor kev wears is a chainmail shirt and a vambrace on his sword arm.

It's about time we got something aside from a human here.

Pre-made characters up for grabs!

Username: sotangitsune (Everyone else was too slow razz )
Name:The assassin. (Real name unknown)
Powers if any; explain: ((Feel free to add what you'd like here))
Weapon(s):Is highly skilled in most weaponry.
Race:Unknown. ((You can decide that if you 'd like))
Personality:Cold, unfeeling, psychotic. Is calm one second and completely insane the next. A killer that will do anything for a high price. He almost doesn't even seem human...?
Follower of the king or a rebel?: Rebel.
Anything else you'd like to add: He has been experimented on to the point of almost dying. As a result he has been left void of any and all emotions and any recollection of himself before the experiments occurred. All he is left with is a loathing of happiness and life in general. In the beginning he tried to end his life but found he was unable to die. He bled and bled and yet his end never came.

((This one is only partially made so there is a lot of room to make him your own))
Username:
Name:Nicolas Van Houten.
Powers if any; explain:
Weapon(s):Never fights his own battles therefore does not need any.
Race:Human
Personality:
Follower of the king or a rebel?: He wants to be king, so naturally he is a rebel.
Anything else you'd like to add: He is the one who hired the assassin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 pm
[[Ahahaa! Is that Disney Land Castle? XD]]  

Clara Sunaro

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm
Clara Sunaro
[[Ahahaa! Is that Disney Land Castle? XD]]

[[Hahahahaha shhhhhh >_< it was the only cool picture I could find of a castle! xd ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 am
[[Hahaha, I remember going there!! 8DD]]  

Clara Sunaro

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 pm
i feel bad for this rp. it died before it could ever be born  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 am
-sigh- yea...i might've joined it too if i was in the guild at the time  

Elandru Dark Angel

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Elandru Dark Angel
i know haru really well so ill tell her to strt it up again  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:41 pm
sotangitsune
Elandru Dark Angel

that'd be pretty cool if we could get this thing up and runnin again  

Elandru Dark Angel

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Elandru Dark Angel
sotangitsune
Elandru Dark Angel

that'd be pretty cool if we could get this thing up and runnin again
ill get in contact with her and ask her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:32 pm
I'd also be interested, it's been some time since I last RP'd and this seems like a good one.  

Agent SK44

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:57 pm
Wow, I almost forgot about this. It appears I have a few interested persons, so lets try to breathe some life into this old RP. If you would, please create some characters and send them to me and I'd be happy to add you to the crew. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 pm
haruxxx
Wow, I almost forgot about this. It appears I have a few interested persons, so lets try to breathe some life into this old RP. If you would, please create some characters and send them to me and I'd be happy to add you to the crew. ^^
YAY! YOU BACK! lets get this show movin!  

sotangitsune

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:28 pm
A young woman took notice of two young children playing together in the middle of the market nestled right in the heart of Laurel City.
She spied the two across the way while searching through the catch of the day.
She smiled at their play.
In the air the scents of freshly baked goods, fish, vegetables and wine wafted with the breeze and mixed with the sounds of life. Sounds of the people working the water well, hardworking salesmen shouting to get a potential costumer’s attention to buy their wares, idle chatter, and the clang of metal workers.

The woman mentioned at the outset is called Minra.
She undoubtedly had a last name at one point in her twenty years of existence although she has chosen not to use it presently. Minra walked to the next stand without purchasing fish.
“Milady! Beautiful jewelry for you! Only fifteen coins.” An aged man held out braided leather chords adorned with glass beads that glinted in the sun.
She stopped and grinned. “And what need would I have for jewelry, kind sir?” She retorted lightheartedly. For this was the kind of woman she was; all jokes and mirth. The man’s brow furrowed for a moment before his wrinkled face smiled,
“Why, every woman should have at least one beautiful thing.” He looked to the beads delighting in his work.
Minra glanced at the beads for the last time before moving her attention to the sword strapped to her hip. She patted it, calling attention to it.
“Kyon is all I need. Thank you. Your beads are a thing of excellence though.” She said in goodbye and walked on.
What would she do with such delicate pretty things? Break them probably, she reflected for a moment as she left. She made her way through the crowds to the large fountain in the middle of the square.
It was always like this here.
Laurel City being the only place to rest and stock up for journeyers for miles and miles made it a popular stop. In fact, Minra herself used to be a traveler not a few years ago.

She stood at the fountains edge peering in at the water..

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games