Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Battle Avatars! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am a:
  Fighter: Look at all the shiny shiny armor!
  Healer: Clear! -bzzzzzzt-
  person who doesn't really care about what they look like, as long as they kick some animated butt.
  OMGFREEGOLDZ
View Results

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:50 pm
What avatars do you like to go into battle with, or do you like to just show off how awesome your avatar or how much stuff you have? Well here is the place for you to tell all, and show us your kickass battle outfit: just please don't brag or anything.

Me, for one, is a wandering healer. Thus I wanted something peaceful. Peacefulness+addiction to music=my avatar. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:45 pm
I like protecting others so that is why I have my avatar as I do now. the two girls that I have adopted and most protect for my own sanity. I will protect others even to the point of losing myself in the battle. The Guns represent my willingness to fight in what I believe. the scarf I wear to help hide my emotions which all to often get the better of me. The glasses I wear are a veil of my eyes so that I may see the world in need but not beyond help. The thing around my neck (Anima Adamantea) Represents the changes that I will or want to go through.  

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:30 pm
Yeah my clothes kinda got that red and black color thing goin on. And I like my animals, Kaya, Sven, and uh.... I guess the dragons name can be Bob for now. And i have my giant holy shield... So im not quite sure what that would classify me as... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm
FLeingod
Yeah my clothes kinda got that red and black color thing goin on. And I like my animals, Kaya, Sven, and uh.... I guess the dragons name can be Bob for now. And i have my giant holy shield... So im not quite sure what that would classify me as... sweatdrop
A holy Knight who is not afraid of a little taint to get his job done and further his goal  

Vice Captain

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm
dragoonofold
FLeingod
A holy Knight who is not afraid of a little taint to get his job done and further his goal

Uhhh... Taint?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Well, I am like a demon right now - with my minion coal. ( xd )

I tend to be a fighter with healing capabilities; and even a divertion for mobs with my MeatShield Mode On.

So chances are that I am pretty much of a BodyGuard or Buttler.

xD

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm
FLeingod
dragoonofold
FLeingod

Uhhh... Taint?

Taint, devation from the directed path, working outside the laws,  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm
dragoonofold
FLeingod
dragoonofold
FLeingod

Uhhh... Taint?

o_o
Deep stuff, man.

Crimson Damson

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 pm
Crimson Damson
dragoonofold
FLeingod
dragoonofold
FLeingod

Uhhh... Taint?

o_o
Deep stuff, man.

You really think so question  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 pm
dragoonofold
Crimson Damson
dragoonofold
FLeingod
dragoonofold
FLeingod

Uhhh... Taint?

o_o
Deep stuff, man.

Nah, but it is pretty meaningful when designing an avatar. Not IRL though.  

Crimson Damson

winters grasp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 pm
i like being skeleton when ever i go to zomg with pimped out armor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Crimson Damson
dragoonofold
Crimson Damson
dragoonofold
FLeingod

Uhhh... Taint?

o_o
Deep stuff, man.

Nah, but it is pretty meaningful when designing an avatar. Not IRL though.

rotflmao  

Vice Captain

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 pm
I dressed for the game, and was kind of going for the wondering Shinto Priestess look. Mit ears and tail too.
>^,,^<
Meow  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm
now i like looking like a fish for zomg and gaia  

winters grasp

The Draconess Devout

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm
Honestly I think you look more like the Zora from Zelda seris lol  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff