Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
News!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Drako Rego

1,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:20 am
I am contacting Cartoon Network to put Saior Moon back on the air, I still need alot of support though so please help anyway you can  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:34 pm
I love Sailor Moon, they should definately put it back on the air. I don't even know why they took it off in the first place.  

SpacyLacy

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am
They took it off because they lost the rights to it. Dude, there's a sticky all about it. In fact there's a Sticky all about it, but I'm guessing you didn't read it.

Cartoon Network won't be able to do anything for you; they're too focused on Star Wars and DeathNote. If you want Sailor Moon remotely near American networking, you'll have to contact TV Asahi and Toei Animation about allowing the rights to be bought once more. Then you'll have to contact Tokyopop or DiC or Viacom to buy the rights. And that's if Toei allows it.

Noble effort. But I think it's futile.

EDIT: I may sound pissy in this, but that's because I am. I've seen alot of hopes being brought up and then crash and burn because of false rumors and inept attempts to bring it back. Seriously, unless CN specifically told you to get a petition or donation, cut this short. I'm hoping a mod will.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games