Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:45 pm
Locale Name: Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok

Classification: Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: DINER

Description: The ruins of Dis had slowly drifted upwards, past the clouds and out of sight. During this time, the rubble had reconstructed itself. Not into Dis, but into something far more dangerous--the ancient Demon Super-Weapon, Ragnarok. This massive ship measures approximately two miles in length, half of a mile in height and a third of a mile in width. It's exact measurements are no longer known, since it's merging with the battleship Truncheon. Before the merger, the front of the Dreadnought bore a massive Dragon's skull that served as the casing for the main gun and as a means of intimidation. Afterwards, the Dragon's skull remains, though warped and twisted by the metal of the second ship. The entire thing radiates a miasma of evil, and almost seems like some sort of sick hybrid of a god of destruction and a machine... except in the long absence of flesh-and-blood inhabitants, tiny wildflowers have taken hold and bloom along once terrible ridges, encouraged and tended by the android staffing of the Truncheon.

Past Events:

Current Events: Change in Ownership; New DINER

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:06 am
I'll join you and your evil scheme! I might even make money while I'm at it.  

MasterHan

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:41 pm
(( Alright, RP time))

Jack enters through a door into his Living Quarters. It's a somewhat dark room, not much lighting, and rather small as well. Scattered on the walls are mainly different types of whips, and a few sharp objects here and there. There's a desk in the corner of the room, where there is a small stand where he puts his whip on. Opposite of the room is his bed, which amazingly looks untouched. Jack throws himself on his bed and lets out a large sigh.

" Kid got lucky...hmph. I'll make sure to get him next time..."

Jack raises his hand while laying on his bed and clenches his fist.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:58 pm
*Miso kicks down the door to Jack's room, and looks around inside. he lets out a sigh and puts his hands on his hips* Well, considering all those whips on the wall, I'd say you're a veeeery bad boy, Jack. *he laughs like an idiot, then suddenly stops* In my office, now. *he runs out of the room, stops, and looks at the door on the ground.* Uhh... I'll get that... *he picks up the door, puts it back, then slams it. his foot steps can be heard running down the hall.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:01 pm
Jack blinks. He blinks again twice.

" b*****d."

And he gets off his bed and goes to Miso's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:03 pm
*In his office, there is a huge ebony desk. Behind this desk, Miso sat and poked at the small tiki-dancer bobbler on his desk* A liki laky louie is a thing we say...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:05 pm
Jack, being slightly disturbed as to what his Captain just said, responds.

" ...Yes"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:08 pm
*He looks up slowly, and blinks a few times. He slowly picks up the tiki-dancer and places it under his desk.* Erm...Well...I personally don't say it all too often, but, you know... *he looks around awkwardly, and taps a pen on his desk.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:09 pm
"So...uh.."
Jack shifts his eyes back and forth, then points to a seat.

" Mind if I sit down?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:11 pm
*He stares blankly at Jack, as if he'd just heard the stupidist thing of his life* No, I'd rather you stand, even though there's a chair that just so happens to be pulled out, as if to say "Hey Jack, sit in me!" but you can't. *He stops tapping the pen* Yes, you may be seated.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:13 pm
Jack looks at the chair, and looks at Miso.

" I dun wanna anymore.. stare "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:15 pm
*He blinks* Alright, then stand, you ungrateful b*****d. They say there's "No such thing as stupid questions, only stupid replies." You, my friend, just proved the former to be incorrect, and also achieved the latter. I would clap, but I don't want to waste my energy on people who refuse to sit in my chairs.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:18 pm
" Well what if the chair is trapped? You know they also say 'Never trust anyone', which besides being a quote I should write down, is a very good idea.."

Jack gets a great feel of proudness, as if he acieved a medal in...something.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:19 pm
*He stands up and slams his hands on the desk* Damnit Jack, thats the second time you've said something stupid! It must be some kind of a record! Now, let me ask you this, why in the blue *he pauses* hell would I trap a chair that I expect my only employee to sit in?!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:24 pm
Jack thinks, then responds.

" Well at least I have an awesome nickname, Crimson Jack, because all I leave behind is the blood of my enemies."

Jack pauses.

" Do YOU have a bad-a** nickname? Cause you're not bad-a** if you don't have a bad-a** nickname."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff