Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU Private Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 pm
This is a private training grounds used only by ANBU Members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 pm
*Hanzo arrived with a large scroll strapped to his back. He unravelled the scroll and started reading the jutsu.*

"I've gotta get even stronger, all these people dieing...I will not end up like one of them and I will get revenge on there killers!"  

Dark-Ninja70

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm
((lol...this gets me thinking, just earlier we had a discussion about you beating me in a fight and i said would you, and now your training harder.......lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((lol...this gets me thinking, just earlier we had a discussion about you beating me in a fight and i said would you, and now your training harder.......lol))
(( Never get on Hanzo's bad side, the training I'm about to do is gonna make me a god I was saving it but I decided to do it early... twisted ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:14 pm
*Hanzo hauled out the wrapped dead bodies of past ninja and using Edo Tensei he summoned the first 3 hokages Rin Tschumi, Hayashi Senju and Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

"Hello gentlemen my name is Hanzo Uchiha a Sannin of Leaf. You are all dead but I've resurrected you three so that you can all train me in your strongest jutsu."

"...and why should we do that?"
* Asked Rin. *

"If you all truely care about the village and want to make sure the village will be safe you'll train me"
*Hanzo replied.*

*The three hokage's looked at each other and looked back to Hanzo*
"Alright we'll do it"

*Rin said back*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 pm
((you'll have to teach me Edo Tensei))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm
"Alright first jutsu, my signature move back in the day"

*Rin shows Hanzo how to do Madara's Teleporting Technique*

((This jutsu can be considered an ultimate teleportation jutsu. It allows the user to move over himself and/or a target he touches to another location in an instant. While it can be compared in some aspects to Minato Namikaze's signature jutsu because of its manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement, this technique has proven to be much more versatile and with less drawbacks. Unlike the Fourth Hokage's technique, this technique's limits on where it can teleport are only limited by the user's imagination. Also, it apparently requires no hand seals or special markings.

When used, the user enters a dimensional void that can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location whenever he chooses from then on. This jutsu also has several defensive purposes. By opening a small dimensional pocket, the user can temporarily teleport a part of himself away to avoid injuries. It can even be used to move targets that are on the person’s being. ))

*Hanzo's eyes enlarged as a shocked expression took over his face*

"T-t-that's incredible!, I can travel threw space and time?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm
Dark-Ninja70
"Alright first jutsu, my signature move back in the day"

*Rin shows Hanzo how to do Madara's Teleporting Technique*

((This jutsu can be considered an ultimate teleportation jutsu. It allows the user to move over himself and/or a target he touches to another location in an instant. While it can be compared in some aspects to Minato Namikaze's signature jutsu because of its manipulation of time and space rather than accelerated movement, this technique has proven to be much more versatile and with less drawbacks. Unlike the Fourth Hokage's technique, this technique's limits on where it can teleport are only limited by the user's imagination. Also, it apparently requires no hand seals or special markings.

When used, the user enters a dimensional void that can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location whenever he chooses from then on. This jutsu also has several defensive purposes. By opening a small dimensional pocket, the user can temporarily teleport a part of himself away to avoid injuries. It can even be used to move targets that are on the person’s being. ))

*Hanzo's eyes enlarged as a shocked expression took over his face*

"T-t-that's incredible!, I can travel threw space and time?!"

((and that one too))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:24 pm
(( You wish junior there are some moves out there you must keep to yourself ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm
*Hayashi gave Hanzo a scroll*

"What's this?"
*Hanzo asked*

"It contains 6 different seals that enables you to basically seal anything including all 5 elements."
*Hayashi replied*

*Hanzo quickly read over the scroll*

(( To anybody reading this I am learning only the moves their rpcs knew ))

((FuuinJutsu:
1)Fuukoku Houin - Dark Sealing Method
2)Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier
3)Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
4)Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal
5)Hakke no Fuuin Shiki - Eight Divination Signs Seal
6)Shishou Fuuin - Four Image Seal))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 pm
Akira walks into the training grounds. "What's happening Captain?" Akira says with a smirk. "Learning sealing jutsus I see well I will leav you to it."

Akira walks a distance away.

1/3
He forms a handsign and begins channeling his inner fire. He concentrates his chakra into his entire body. He thens countinues forming handsigns leaning back and slams his hands hard on the ground. "Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)" Creating a barrier of pure fire around him. The barrier subsided quickly. "That was short."

2/3
Akira begins again by forming a handsign and begins channeling his inner fire. He concentrates his chakra into his entire body. He thens countinues forming handsigns leaning back and slams his hands hard on the ground. "Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)" Creating a barrier of pure fire around him. The barrier lasted alittle longer. "A bit better."

3/3
Akira begins again by forming a handsign and begins channeling his inner fire. He concentrates alot more of his chakra then before into his entire body. He thens countinues forming handsigns leaning back and slams his hands hard on the ground. "Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Release: Raging Storm of the Dragon)" Creating a barrier of pure fire around him. The barrier continues like it was going on for forever. He stopped the flow of chakra stopping the barrier. "That was perfect."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 am
((Ok a few things, sorry I HAVE to say a few things.

Dark:
Quote:
Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.
--From Leafninja.com

Quote:
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus not under the users control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the users control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
--From Naruto.wikia.com
Sorry Dark, can't summon the kages unless you kill a few people, otherwise it's really unfair cuz you can just have all 5 past Hokages fighting for you.

Kune: Isn't that an S ranked move? I think it takes a little longer than 3 times to master... rolleyes
I mean I had to do it 12 times when learning (which explains my >4000 posts in the guild), so yeah...))  

iZann

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:53 am
iZann
((Ok a few things, sorry I HAVE to say a few things.

Dark:
Quote:
Kuchiyose • Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be incased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.
--From Leafninja.com

Quote:
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus not under the users control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the users control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
--From Naruto.wikia.com
Sorry Dark, can't summon the kages unless you kill a few people, otherwise it's really unfair cuz you can just have all 5 past Hokages fighting for you.

Kune: Isn't that an S ranked move? I think it takes a little longer than 3 times to master... rolleyes
I mean I had to do it 12 times when learning (which explains my >4000 posts in the guild), so yeah...))

((Hmmm, Dark he does have a point with that. Dont make me go to Dictionary.com to get the actual term either lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 am
((Yeah sorry Dark, to have power you need to get your hands dirty. Why do you think I killed demonyong bading? blaugh ))  

iZann

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:16 am
That's it I'm going technical on your a**!

(( Leafninja is a great site but not sure if it's all accurate and narutopedia anyone can edit. Also the reason I'm saying a living vessel is because the soul you summon takes the form of the person they posses. Zaku and Kinn were formed into the 1st and 2nd hokages and they were dead when Orochimaru used them hence it is not right for the vessel to be alive. Also since the soul forms in into the shape of their old body it brings up the fact that basically any living thing can be sacrificed to use their life in exchange for another. A wolf? bird? whatever because the soul takes over that form and shapes into theirs so whatever the being may be as long as it is living when you sacrifice it then you can do it because there is no plausible answer to deny this fact. ))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff