Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 pm
*In the voice of King Kai* Previously on Dragonball Z...

Prince Vegeta had just lost his home planet of Vegetasai. Frieza had been laughing maniacally about the planet's destruction. The young prince could only feel a sharp pain in his chest as his home, the one that he was supposed to rule one day destroyed to rubble.

*Voice of Goku* Hi, I'm Goku! So, are you ready to choose your character? Good!

What's that? You don't know how?! Well, let me tell you. First what you have to do is tell me your name. Just post it below or PM Empress Dee.

Then you have to choose a race any race you can think of.

After that, pick your age. If you're an old man, you're likely going to be a teacher. Yipee! More training! *coughs* Sorry, got excited there.

So, do you think you know what to do now? Great! See ya in the RP!

*Voice of Supreme Kai* Now let me go over a few simple rules.

1. This roleplay contains boy love scenes and is intended for an older youth participation.

2. This roleplay also consists of topics that no one might understand such as male pregnancies and births. So be forewarned of that.

3. There will be no visual sex scenes. Use your imagination when one is about to take place.

4. Dragonball Z related characters are not the only characters in this roleplay. This will allow for flexibility and more people for the DBZ people to meet. And, on top of that, it is like a multi anime crossover meaning more fun.

5. Any questions should be PMed to Empress Dee. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:50 am
Character name: Will
Character race: Saiyajin-Tuffle-Alchemic Male
Character age: 22

Will stood on the soils of Planet Hamster just waiting for Frieza to arrive. He had heard from his mother that a creature, an evil white creature with a long white tail and talks like a girl with a cold would be landing shortly.

He had his trusted flame sword with him, just in case he needed it.  

william-tyler

83. Dead threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff