Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:52 am
.:.Mephisto's Tree.:.

Welcome to my little RP thread! We have rules here! Have a look below.
Granted the title is "Mephisto's Tree" All furries are allowed and welcome to rp with me.

This is a literate RP. No one liners, no L337 or chatspeak or internet shorthand.

God Moding is a No No. That's where you've got like a super ability (or a mass of them) that can solve any problem. Ignoring injuries that *should* keep anywhere near a halfway normal fur out of commision at least for a little while.. you get the idea. If you're still not clear on this, then Maaaaaaybe you should consider just watching until you *do* know what I'm talking about.

Drama happens. It makes the rp interesting and gives a goal to the rpers to struggle to fix. Think somewhat realistically, how would *You* solve the problem in the same situation? Somethings aren't meant to be fixed entirely, but dealt with, perhaps to develop a character a bit further. Take into consideration what the other characters want from the drama.

Here's a brief description of the area:

A grand tree stands alone, aged and undisturbed for maybe centuries..Only one thing mars the ancient tree, claw marks, short and deep. This tree resides in a grassy field, the grass itself is tall and golden, high enough for any creeping ocelots to sneak through.. heh heh. In the distance, the grass tapers off to give way to rocks and boulders, and a cave as well, which appears ominous and quite creepy. There's not much else for a few miles at least.. This is a secluded home, but by no means barred from the world.

There. I kept it as short as I could.. Everyone please read this before posting, so you know where you are. Thanks =^.^=

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:59 am
Through the tall, golden shimmering grass a wind passed, the silence of the field broken by the shuffling of leaves in the grand tree.. It would seem that there was nothing in this open feild, no one to ruin this silent sanctuary.. Until the spotted torso and body of Mephisto stood, and climbed up the tree that he had marked for himself.
Finding a thick branch, (the usual, thick branch I should say) he sat huddled with his arms and legs tucked. The stubby little thing that he referred to as a tail twiched and wiggled a bit, as his pale blue eyes scanned over the field..Hoping prey may come his way..

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:23 am
Kai stepped gingerly through the field. The snowleopardess felt out of her element as she ran her fingers through the grass. There before her was a large tree of sorts. It's stark appearace stood out from everything else around her. She reached the tree, and lightly scratched the surface with her claws. Feeling the histroy of the tree benieth her fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:32 am
Hoi.*he shifted some upon the branch, lowering his his head to look when he heard the scratching, his blonde headfur falling in his face annoyingly. He canted his head to the side a little, his nostrils obviously flairing a bit. Getting on his hands and paws, he easily manuvered on the branches, getting to one that was nearer the leopardess so that he could lean in and smell her.. Invading her space without fear, because.. Well it takes a lot to scare Mephi.

(*not a typo, he says Hoi, instead of Hi, or hey)

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:38 am
Kai took a step back as he leaned into her. She pressed her back against the tree as she looked at him before her. Her light hair fell in front of her yellow eyes, blocking her vision.

"I didn't see you in the tree," she said in surprise. "I mean, hello. You frightened me,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:45 am
Hoi...You weren't meant to see me. His voice rumbled, as he continued to inspect her, then drew back. Though I did not mean to frighten you. I wanted to see if you were suitable to eat, before I decided to attack. There was a long pause from him. I don't think I'll eat you. And with that, he moved just as easily as before, back to the original branch he had been laying on.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:50 am
"Eat me?" she said and laughed lightly. "Thank you for not eating me," she said.

She yawned and sat down, her back leaning against the tree. She felt so tired ever since she came here. Maybe it was just something in the air. She ran a hand on her stomach.

"Where are we?" she asked distantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:59 am
Who knows. He replied to her question, his stubby tail wigwaggling a little. I just live here. It doesn't really have a name or position. Wanderers come and go, but few ever stay. He gazed out into the grass, waiting very patiently. There should be a quail or some sort of fowl about to eat today.. At least he hoped so.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:01 am
Her eyes blinked open and closed as she listened to him. Her whole body see to loose energy. She came here for a reason...what was it? If she could only remember.

"A boy. Have you seen a little boy? He looks like...me...he's my son," she realized. "My son is missing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:05 am
I have seen no cubs pass through here. Nor smelled them. He cast his glance to her. She was ill.. Even her scent told him she was not of her usual health. How long have you felt as you do now? Have you eaten at all?  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:10 am
"I don't know. I don't even know how long I've been here," she said softly. "It feels so strange and peaceful as if I'm waisting away..."

She closed her eyes and smiled, her arms wraped around her stomach. In the distance she heard someone call for her. Opening her eyes she saw it was no illusion. It was real, her boy was there, out of breath and looking at her.

"There you are..." she said.

"Mom, stop it. Wake up!" he said, shaking her shoulders.

The small boy had the same spots, and hair as his mother. But his eyes were blood red and his fur was darker. He looked about 11 or 12 years old/

Kai smiled and closed her eyes once again, this time she wouldn't open them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:16 am
Needless to say, he was surprised to see the boy.. but stayed silent as he watched the leopardess close her eyes for the last time. Leaping down from the branch, he landed by the boy and his mother, standing on his toes to look down at them both. She picked a good place. He said quietly, looking to the boy for a moment, before kneeling down to check on the leopardess' physical signs..Just to be sure.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:19 am
Sirus looked at his mother, unmoving or breathing. She had died before him and he did not know why. Was she sick and she never told him? Sirus bit his lip as he held onto his tears, he wasn't going to cry. He looked at the guy in front of him, checking his mother.

"Why did she die?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:31 am
I'm not sure. When she came here, she was already ill, but I do not know what ailed her. He gave a small sigh, moving his hand away from checking her vital signs. I think she can rest easy though, since she found you. She smiled, afterall..Moving to pick up the leopardess' body, he had to take into consideration just what to do with her body..  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:37 am
Sirus ran up and held onto his leg. "No! My mother..."

But she was dead. If only he hadn't wandered off, if only he had stayed with her. Then she wouldn't have died. He looked around, he didn't even know where they were. Everything was quiet and peaceful. He held onto the stranger's leg a little more loosly, resting his head against it.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff