Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:37 am
She sat in the center of the cave, still holding the large rounded crystal. She waited for Mephisto to return so that they could show him the crystals. The whispering had spooked her and left her shaken.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:12 pm
When Sirus stood, she took her time, and fallowed, but only to the entrence. However, when they emurged, crystals and all, she stepped back, snaraling. This was odd for her, because she wasn't snaraling at Spyxie, but at Sirus. She backed up, her tail raiseing to curl alomost scorpeon like and her ears flattening back. Her snarals where tripple voiced, with the worst of the sounds emmitting from her mouth, and more sounds emmiting from the large mouth--witch was also bared-- that resided on her chest.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:14 pm
Aeden had fallen into a dead sleep. He didn't even hear Mephi's approach until his words cut through the air. Aeden jerked awake, leaping to his feet and scampering up to the very top of the tree. He curled tight in the branches peering down at the approaching feline. The shock to his system left him momentarily speechless as tried his best to stay out of view, fearing the feline would attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:17 pm
She looked at the coyote then to Sirus, wondering about her reaction to him. It was unusual for her. She sat on the floor in front of the coyote and looked at her.  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:26 pm
Hoi! Come down from there, You may hurt yourself! Of course he'd seen the creature scamper up, he was fixed on the being, trying to distinguish just what exactly he was looking at. I won't hurt you, if you don't hurt me or the pack. He reached up, using his hand to pull his hair back and look up. His ear did a quick swivvell back, then foreward again, as he looked up into it's branches.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:42 pm
If Aeden hadn't been so terrified he probably would have laughed at the feline's words about him hurting himself in a tree. Instead, Aeden crept up a few feet higher as if moving up would somehow erase him from the cat's memory. By now, he was perched on branches that didn't look as if they could hold more than a squirrel, much less his boysized frame. Amazingly however, they not only didn't brake but hardly seemed to bend under him. Aeden's green eyes had yet to leave the felines form. He knew he should say something but he didn't know what. He wasn't exactly used to having someone to converse with.  

Krissim Klaw

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:53 pm
Come on now, I'm not going to eat you.. I just want to make sure you're not going to try to eat me or the pack. He gave a little laugh. Now come on down so we can talk without me having to yell. Mephi's nice enough really, sometimes a bit territorial, but nothing too severe. How could he be with this 'pack' here? Heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:57 pm
Hokucho, realizing Shinju was sleeping and everyone focused at the crystals that were brought back, he decided to follow Mephi, him being kind of his idol. He heard about everyone staying there so he stayed downwind of Mephi and watched from a few feet away, hidden in the tall grass, the sun solstice was still occuring however on the other side of the earth and his fur was a feint purple and green, the colors alternated.  

Hokucho

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:03 pm
Aeden didn't trust the feline at all, but he knew he had to do something. It was obvious by now that the cat wasn't just going to leave him. As boldly as possible, Aeden vaulted straight down the tree, landing with a loud thump against one of the larger branches not far from the ground. The entire action was meant to frighten and intimidate the cat. His lower half's fur was bristling and his tail was held ridged and puffed. He even held his ears up in attempts at making himself appear larger.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:14 pm
He just stared in awe, his fur a slightly bolder green now and he continues to watch thinking, -hehe you can't intimidate Mephi-kun!-  

Hokucho

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 pm
[Well if that's how it is..] He thought, he hunched over slightly, bared his teeth, and raised his hands, his claws extending. He snarled, probably looking a good bit more intimidating than the younger one. If you're going to be like that, then leave. We don't need hostiles here. He was surprisingly calm spoken, for how defensive he looked..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:32 pm
-hehe yeah! Ya dont have to be mean!- Hokucho was trying to imitate Mephi in his mind.  

Hokucho

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:47 pm
Aeden ducked down at the snarl, his back end pressing against the trunk of the tree and edging up. He was ready to bolt either up or down. The cat's raised claws and bared fangs read far more than a mere defensive posture to him. He was too focused on his posture to even key into the feline's words. Aeden clung to the tree readying himself for a possible attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:54 pm
Realizing he'd overdone it a tad.. He retracted his claws, stopped snarling, and looked up to the cub, which he could now tell he was. Alright, I'm sorry. Calm down.. I didn't mean anything by it.. I just don't want a hostile running around here. There's too many important to me.. and you happen to be sitting on one of them. He meant the tree, by that last remark.  

Meph!stopheles

Hokucho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:04 pm
Hokucho finnally piped up realizing the other was just being defensive, "Hehe, so does that mean its safe to come out?" He said as she edged out of the grass.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games