Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Her ears flicked side to side and she was starting to come to inside the cave. Her eyes were glazed over and her fur seemed duller. She turned her head towards the crystals and whimpered longingly. Still half aware of the world around her, she didn't make any moves....Just yet anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:38 pm
Hoku nuzzled back purring slightly and bit on her paw showing how strong he was, which wasn't much. He smiled and growled cutely as he did, "I don't taste like chicken."  

Hokucho

haythere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:27 am
Sirus kept his distance, he really couldn't move anyway, the antidote was still working its way through his body and he was still weak. He simply sat before NG and looked her in eyes.

"I promise I will not move from this stop. But I need to know why are you acting like this, please tell me," he said.

He held out his hand as a sign of trust, but didn't move from where he sat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:07 am
Hokucho bowed to the newcomer and sat up, "If you may, I must see whats going on back there..." He pointed to the cave and stood up walking away,"Follow if you want but I'm not sure if its a good idea or not..." he looked back one final time and stepped into the cave mouth.

((sry I've been slightly confused about all this, are you guys in the crystal room or at the cave mouth?))  

Hokucho

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:31 am
[Crystal cave area. >> At least, some of us.]

The cubs had taken to clinging to Crim's legs, staying as close to her as possible.

Sheol watched Sphyxie carefully, "Keep an eye out Cresh, she's awake." Just in case the rainbow one tried to make another break for it. A firm paw remained in the middle of Sphyxie's back, pressing down. And then her golden gaze shifted to Sirus momentarily, feeling ill. If NG hurt the cub, so help her, that clockwork coyote would have a tigress after her. Whether or not Sheol could hurt NG wasn't the point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:55 am
She looked at Sheol then to Cresh and growled low. "Let me up" ((too tired to write more, plus my mate's sick and in bed))  

Alektorphobia

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:13 pm
NG glared, and, hissing, she spat--on Sirus's arm and lap and nearly on his face. The salivia of course toxic. She'd growl and step back, showiing her fangs, but was quite reluctent to harm him. She recognized him as her master, but she wasn't going to let him near.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:17 pm
Sirus cried in pain as the posion started to burn through his fur down his skin, but he didn't move. He needed NG to trust him. "I'm not going to move," he said softly. "I not going to the crystals," he hissed as the pain was over bearing.  

haythere

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:22 pm
NG would draw away, and glare. Her entire body was twitching... she was fighting herself now, too. In her mind, there was the intelegent, geneticly altered NG..and then there was the feral, angry, agressive NG. And, despite her best attempts, she was seeing Sirus as food. She'd begin to pace. And if he wasn't going to move, she was going to kill him. She didnt want to, and was trying to reason with herself, its all she could do, really.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:25 pm
He could see that she was struggling. The pain in his arm and chest was starting to become over bearing. Maybe it was best if they just left her. He wasn't getting through to her. Leaning back on Mephi he panted lightly.

"Mephi, we need to leave," he said softly.  

haythere

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28 pm
She struggled with Sheol and Cresh before wrinching free and darting quickly past NG into the cavern and collapsing to the floor. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she hugged herself tightly, her markings glowing brighter than ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:28 pm
When he mentioned leaveing, she settled down a bit, and backed away, far enough that it was clear that was a very, very, good idea. She'd growl softly, a rumble in her throat, that sugested it wans't a good idea to stay anymore.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:33 pm
When the acid was sent flying Mephi put his arms around Sirus to try and block some of the damage, but only about half of it, since he only had his arms to use. Growling back at NG he picked up Sirus and carried him back towards the mouth of the cave. It's Sphyxie's own life she's putting at risk. He finally said, setting sirus down and getting a water sack to clean Sirus' wounds. If NG kills her, then there's nothing I can do.. Exepct maybe end NG's life as well. She's too dangerous. It was almost unnerving how calm he suddenly was, as the acid ate into him, and he tended Sirus' wounds. Once Sirus was taken care of, he minded his own wounds. Then he remembered Aeden..where is he? He looked around a bit, the newcomer had slipped his mind with all the sudden action..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:11 pm
"I thought I told you to sta--" Crim started to chastise the cubs, but stopped when she saw how terrified they were. "Okay. I guess it's for the best anyway. Sheol'd kill me if anything happened to you." She smiled down at them. "Okay, we're gonna go talk to the tiger over there."
"You know you're going to have to let go of my legs first, right?"

Cresh looked over at Mephi, standing near the mouth of the cave with Sirius. He moved to join him, and sat next to Sirius. He turned his gaze once again to Sphyxie, his clear blue eyes pleading.
"Please, come with us. Or at least talk to us. I don't want to have to leave you here," Cresh implored. He was a pacifist, and hated the thought of unnecessary harm coming to any creature. If Sphyxie met her end here, it wouldn't be a quick, clean one either.  

Rigu Ryu

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:12 pm
Aeden had followed Mephi and Sirus far into the cave. He had been about two feet behind them hiding behind a bolder when NG snarled and spit at them. At first he was confused as why they both seemed in pain, but then he noticed the rock sizzling under NG's saliva. He wanted to approach and help, but he feared if he moved forward NG would lash out and attack Mephi and Sirus. To his relieve after a few snarls and shouts Mephi grabbed Sirus and made a dash for the exit of the cave. Initially Aeden started after them but stopped about halfway. He was worried about the other female who had run toward the rocks. He was also strangely drawn to NG. So far her feral behavior was far more in tune with his experiences than any of the other creatures he had met. Tentatively he crawled back toward her, stopping about six feet from her and staring curiously at her wretched frame.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff