Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hokucho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:18 pm
((sry about my past posts everyone, I took a break to work on it. Tell me if this is better.))

Hoku looked at the cave as well and started walking twards it. He was outside for so long he had forgotten what was really going on with everyone. He stopped and stood there for a second, thinking. Then he piped up with a rather shy and meek voice, "I....Is there anythign I can do? I...Want to help...". He quieted quickly after saying this and sat down looking at everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:23 pm
((My inspiration for this RP is floundering. I can't come up with anything to post, and I know most if not all of you are waiting on me. I'm sorry, but for now I just can't post.if you can work around me, go ahead.))

Meph!stopheles

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:36 pm
((Sorry Mephi, but I think it may actually be my fault. NG was waiting on me and everyone was kind of waiting on her. I meant to post something sooner about why I wasn't rping but it kind of slipped my mind to come in and do it till NG pmed me the other day. I'll just repost my message here.

Oh, sorry, I haven't looked at the rp lately. One of my praying mantises got sick about a week ago and he slowly worsned. The last few days it has just been a waiting game till he finally passed yesterday. I guess you could say I just haven't felt like rping lately. I meant to post something about it but I forgot. I know you were planning to have your charcter exit so you can. Don't worry about Aeden with the crystals, he'll be able to get out when I'm ready to enter the rp again. I will try to post soon but I just don't have the heart right at the moment.

If your running out of ideas, I have that scientist Terris I could bring back in, but that would result in a big scene change and it wouldn't be anywhere as easy as an escape as the last time. He's a pretty twisted soul. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:41 pm
(Do you think that Mephis would mind if I joined in on the story. . .It looks as if you furs are in the middle of something right now. . . I can wait if you like, and I dont have longed to be on right now. . . .This is just an ask to join. . . Thank you for your time.)  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:58 pm
(Krim - That would definetly be interesting...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:19 pm
((Scarlet- As long as you follow the instructions on the first page, anyone is free to join. When you have time just work you character into the story.

Rinchans- Well if everyone is ok with the idea, I have no problem doing it. twisted ))  

Krissim Klaw

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:43 pm
[Woo! 'Nother scientist. Sounds like fun, Kris. whee ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:51 pm
((Actually Krism that woudl be perfect! A few pages back I did come back from the lab trying to get cures and medecine for everyone, so... if he/she came and showed up, the scientist dude I mean, it would work out, I'd take some rp flak from Mpehi but np))  

Hokucho

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:23 am
(( For right now, I don't have time to RP..i've got alot to get done and no more slacking off!! *blame Mephi;he keeps inspireing me to work, dammit! heart * so, if Mephi or Rin want to play NG's roll in sealing herself up, she may be back, later. o_o' if thats okay with evreybody...?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:37 am
(Sounds good. I guess we all agree then 3nodding ))  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:41 am
((-gives a thumbs up- I may be able to post soon, but I'm still Merfed for now.. sorry all))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:55 am
(Did you want to do NG's post or did you want me to?)  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:32 am
((Krissim, I'm terribly sorry for your loss btw.. I don't want to have another mad scientist after us just yet, but when you think the time is right and you're up to it, PM me.))

Mephi's mind had been a flurry of questions.. who was doing what, why they were doing it.. keeping track of everyone was hard for the 'alpha' male, but he was in that eerie calm as he watched the last few rocks be put in place, as NG sealed herself away. He spoke quietly, to Sirus, though his eyes never left the blockade. No worries. She will come back one day.. It wouldn't be hard for her to just use that spit of hers to eat through the wall when she's ready to. Speaking of the acid, he checked Siru's wounds, and made sure they were wrapped well, before looking to the others, and the newcomer(s) in particular. Welcome. What's going on here is none of your concern, so let's leave it at that. I am Mephistopheles.. and you are welcome to stay with us in my cave. He had noticed that Aeden was missing, but he assumed during all the excitement, that he had run away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:44 pm
(Wow, no one has posted in a while. I know Mephi posted in reply to someone else's post, but it kind of died there...)  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:38 am
Rinchans-flower
(Wow, no one has posted in a while. I know Mephi posted in reply to someone else's post, but it kind of died there...)

(Yeah.. I tried to leave it open for everyone to post..)

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff