Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonrio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:21 am
shakes his head and moves closer " if you want to try and kill me then do so. i warn you, you will have a hard time doing that." he says still walking right past them in fact. " forget it your makeing to much noise, i can't risk getting caught. i have to stall." he voiced trailed off as he caught the scent of humans comeing their way..." OH FU**" he shouts rungin up to the overly defencive male and steps over him jumping stright in the air, he starts to climb the caves outter wall. " if i were you id run. humans don't like animals that can tak and walk among them as they say..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:41 am
Sirus looked fearfully at Mephi, still clutching his leg. "Humans? What are those?"

The other one was pacing and jumping around them, scaring Sirus even more. Where they going to be attacked? Why would anyone attack them?  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:12 am
He growled, obviously pretty well pissed. Fool! You lead them here.. Now lead them OUT! After that he turned and scooped up Sirus in his arms, heading back inside the cave. There were enough subcaverns in the cave to hide. With Sirus over his shoulder, he grabbed one of the still flaming timbers from the fire, and used it as a torch as he moved deep into the cave. He'd have to explain humans later.. He was a fair bit busy right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:09 am
Sirus looked over Mephi's shoulder as the enterance grew smaller and smaller. The tourch that he held created a small bubble of light around them, but the two cats could handle themselves in the dark with the little amount of light. The deeper they went the more damp it became. Pretty soon Sirus could hear the dripping of water as they neared a small pool.

"Mephi, is there a river in here?"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:29 am
No, not a river, but there are some underground streams that flow through here. Water is what carved these caves, but most of it is gone now.. He took a turn down a corridor, where there was a small 'cliff'. This was actually a hole carved out, specifically made for storage..Not by Mephi himself, but it was there so he wasn't going to question who made it. Putting the torch aside, he lifted Sirus up to the hole in the wall.. There was only room enough for him. Stay there. if you hear someone coming, close your eyes.. light reflects off of them and they could spot you.I'm going to make sure they're not coming.. and lure them away if they are. Don't worry, I *will* come back. With that, he picked the torch back up, and started back towards the entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:42 pm
Sirus nodded fearfully and leaned back against the spot. He closed his eyes and listened to the water dripping around him. The sound calmed him down as he opened his eyes and reached out to touch the driping water. Hurry back Mephi...  

haythere

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:03 pm
Slowly she crawled through the grass on her belly, a house cat breed, staying hidden, save for her insanely bright rainbow colored hair. Eyes of blue green flashing in the sunlight, she sniffed the air for a scent of others like her. Crawling up to the cave, she peered inside, seeing no one. "Damn..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:26 pm
He lept out of the darkness of the cave, screeching loudly as he tackled the new intruder into the grass, rearing up and extending his claws from his fingers. Mephi was a little high strung recently, it seems.. and with good reason, that last guy had brought trouble with him! Mephi was going to have a hard time trusting..  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Sirus heard the loud screeching echo in the cave. He jumped in his spot and fell to the ground. It sounded like Mephi, was he alright? From where he was sitting he could see his reflection in the pool. Leaning over he sniffed the water and took a sip. The water seemed clear and clean, so he began to drink from it. Mephi told him to wait so he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:29 pm
She rolled over and pinned him to the ground, growling deep in her throat, her ears were pinned to her skull. She bared her fangs in defense, rainbow hair falling over her black face fur, shielding her eyes from him.  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:31 pm
He moved his big paw feet under her belly, his claws extended and threatening to rip her innards out, but he didn't rip at her right away, he restrained instinct as best he could, growling his words out through grit teeth. Who are you, and what do you want?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:35 pm
Restraining herself from hissing, she drew back her fangs and narrowed her eyes. "I go by the name of Sphyxie. I escaped from a human laboratory. I'm just looking for someplace to call home"  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:43 pm
Sirus messed around with the water but then grew bored. He looked around the damp cave and began to touch the walls. The rock crumbled from under his fingers and fell onto the ground. He paused he heard another noise, someone else was in there with him. He dashed behind a larger rock and closed his eyes. He could heard noises of something walking around. He grew curious and peaked over the rock. His eyes widened as he saw something he had never seen before. It had no fur what-so-ever. It paused and looked straight at him. He was caught. He ducked behind the rock again but the thing grabed him by the hair.

"Got one," it said.

Sirus cried in pain as he was yanked up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:59 pm
He retracted his claws, then used his paws position to thrust 'Sphyxie' off of him. His ears pivotted sharply at the cry echoing from the cave. Sirus! He glared back at Sphyxie, then ran back into the cave, making the most threatening sounds he was capable of as he closed in on the humans.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:09 pm
Glaring right back at him, she followed after him into the cave at a quick run. The sounds of her boot heels were muffled by the way she ran. The strange colors of her hair, forearms, and tail seemed to glow inside the cave.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff