Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Dark World---join or I will hang you by your toenails, lol

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no
  I LIKE CEEERRRIAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!
View Results

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm
INTRODUCTION
The world is on the brink of destruction.
The human race is almost extinct, the dwarven mines have become a place of doom and death, and orcs and goblins have taken over the places where the elves once called home. Things are very desperate for earth indeed.

(if anyone has seen this before, that is because this is the third guild that i have started this RP in)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm
RULES=(
the rules are simple
1. Follow gaia TOS at all times
2. Keep ur posts pg-13
3. NO GODMODING OR AUTO HITTING
4. If u have any questions feel free to ask

If you cannot follow these simple rules then you will be blacklisted (all posts will be ignored)  

mathwl1020

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:35 pm
PROFILE SKELETON!!! =P

Gaia username:
Character name:
Race: (accepted races: elf, dwarf, human, half-elf, half-dwarf, orc, goblin, half-orc, any others must be approved by me through pm)(absolutely NO vampires)
Alignment: (good, evil, or neutral)
Appearance: (pic is appreciated, can use tektek.org dream avatar simulator)
Weapons:
Special abilities: (keep it withing reason, if u have something like time travel, there has to be some kind of a drawback)
Bio: (be as descriptive as possible)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 pm
BLACKLIST!!!!
These people cannot follow simple rules, all of their posts are to be ignored  

mathwl1020

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Gaian Username: mathwl1020
RP Character Name: Tanis
Race: elvish
Alignment: good
Personality/bio: Tanis is a young elf, who has been trained in many things. He values integrity, courage, and above all else knowledge. He has trained in many areas of study, including magick, fencing, and unarmed fighting. he prefers to spend his time learning new things.
Weapon: dual katanas
Special Ability: magick, of any kind
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm
Gaia username: Dragonology
Character name: Shani Lucan Vadiza
Race: Elf/Nixie
Nixie=A fairy like creature that is completely neutral on all levels, most are pranksters and thiefs. They normal care only about themselves and are hard as $%^& to kill. To kill a full blood Nixie its soul must be drained for it to truly die, a half blood is mortal. Being neutral they don't care for friends of family. (meaning, they could be your best friend for 50 years then decide to kill you because you got boring to hang around.)
Alignment: neutral
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: A large axe that would be heavy to any other mortal, she uses her claws and tail, her wings, which she hides most of the time, are razor sharp and she uses them only in an emergency.
Special abilities: Because she is only half Nixie she is not immune to attacks, If you don't know what a Nixie is then I pity you, But she is faster, stronger, then a normal mortal, she can also glide very well. her claws and tail are her most deadly weapons.
Bio: Her father was an elf and her mother was a Nixie, her mother killed her father when she was 3 and left her to live off the streets, she became a self dependent young girl and likes to fight. As she is only half Nixie she can be killed by normal means, and she can use only small spells. She wares a long black hooded cloak to cover her nature and she keeps to herself as best she can.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Tanis walked through the forest, the light from the midday sun almost completely blocked out by the canopy of leaves.
Its kind of relaxing, tanis thought, walking through the forest like this. almost makes you forget about the beings of evil, raiding towns and destroying lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Marine Capt Lewis
PROFILE SKELETON!!! =P

Gaia username: kikiloves the pirate
Character name: Flooral
Race: druid/ elf
Alignment: neutral
Appearance: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:juVU-b-l4P-ERM:http://images.quizilla.com/W/WA/WAT/waterytart/1129069263_demon.JPG
Weapons:long sword
Special abilities: a little bit of magic from before the war, she is also druid, takes form of a fire dragon, wolf, and speedy forest leopard
Bio: Flooral is one of the few druid elves left from before the war. she wonders the forest searching for nothing and killing evil that tries to take her forest. "very few humans here, i would turn back now if you have a heart that can be taken, because i shal take."

kikiloves The Pirate

kikiloves The Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Flooral leaped down from the tree tops to inspect the new comer of elf dissent.
"your walking on my land boy, but orcs are behind you. they have been fallowing you? have they not? you do speak. eltha slif ralum i toos eltha. what no elvish! SPEAK WITH YOUR TUNG BOY OR I SHAL CUT IT OUT! huh...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Shani walked briskly, her dark cloak hiding her face and features. She shifted under the heavy material, moving her folded axe into a better position. She shivered, her stomach growling. Shani let out a small moan. "I cant keep walking, come on, wheres a squirrel when you need one." Her stomach growled louder and she stopped and looked around, A forest nearby would provide the food she needed so badly. 3 days without food is bad for anyone.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

mathwl1020

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 am
Tanis looked at Flooral and thought to himself, orcs are following me?
a little confused about the orcs, he said to the elf in front of him, "No, they haven't been following me, and I didn't know that I was on YOUR land, I thought the forest was everyone's,"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games