Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
College, just not for me yet. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hexibell

11,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Not much of a fun topic, I know~
But I'm 21 and am kind of doing things backwards.
I'm already married, moved across the country,
and I feel no need to rush college. I don't know what I want to do quite yet.

That being said, who in school, what are you going for?
How are your lives playing out?
Lets discuss ^^
User Image
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:59 pm
I am 24, I dropped out of High School at the age of 19 joined the WANG. The only schooling I have since I left highschool was the training for my job in the military which is working with computers. If I took my DD 214 to a college I could get like 20 - 24 hours or what ever of college credit. thinking of going back to school though.  

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

Hexibell

11,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:06 am
dragoonofold
I am 24, I dropped out of High School at the age of 19 joined the WANG. The only schooling I have since I left highschool was the training for my job in the military which is working with computers. If I took my DD 214 to a college I could get like 20 - 24 hours or what ever of college credit. thinking of going back to school though.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Military? What branch? My husband is in the Navy, my best friend is in the Army.
User Image
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:45 am
The Washington Army National Guard aka The WANG  

Vice Captain

Sonyei

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:33 am
Beneath the pads of my fingers...Worlds far beyond dazzle and lingers...

Hi, hi. smile

I'm 19, and I dropped out of high school twice before I went back and did both my Junior and Senior year in six months time...so, I graduated a year late but I actually only went to highschool for 11 years. O.o

I'm in college now, a premed course that's pitiful and is going to put me 20 stacks in the hole for nothing, but...well, it's a start. I'm really just waiting for this year to be over so I can actually go to a university. sad

But from one young adult to another - don't rush yourself. Getting married before school is your decision, and really the only reason it's a bad idea is because we tend to get caught up in our significant others, get pregnant, etc. My fiance did the rush straight out of high school when he wasn't prepared, and he's absolutely miserable.

You know? What we loved in high school we scoff at now, and he's stuck paying almost 40 grand for schooling that he's finding out he doesnt' really enjoy as an adult. Don't let time push you into something you aren't sure of, I feel so bad for him. sad

It's just bad, if you aren't ready for it, take your time and figure out what you want to do. You might even realize you want to be an entrepreneur or something, and not even require schooling if you've got the smarts for it. *ends lecture*

Lol. =P

Intricate Dreams...Fast Paced Schemes...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 am

Well; I am at College (I think that's the term sweatdrop ) studying Medicine, in order to work at Forensics.

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:20 pm
Well I guess that means I am going to have stop doing bad stuff or Demonic might get me. lol. BUt seriously all joking aside, good on you man. I still can really figure out what I want to do so other then the WANG I am in limbo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 am
Wow. I feel really young now... Im only 16. But when I get to college i want to do something with designing or programming.  

FLeingod

O.G. Fatcat

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm
You want to look at IT classes then. Information Technologies Have both designing and programming in them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Yeah I know. I wont be at zOMG for long terms.

I reached 10.0 in all these vacations.

(Just reentered today)

So, meh :/

xD

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 pm
razz I haven't logged on to zOMG in awhile. need to get back there and start earning the loads of orbs that I was so that I can get into and complete all of those stupid Otami Ruins quests.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm
I'm 19
in august i start the big U xp ...when i was younger...smaller(4years old) i wanted to be a scientist sweatdrop and when i got to junior high i wanted to major in nano-robotics ninja ....but since last year or two tears ago(can't really remember) i started cooking more...(i always loved to cook)...so now im gonna study gastronomy cheese_whine ...  

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

The Draconess Devout

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:13 am
Alexander Grave
I'm 19
in august i start the big U xp ...when i was younger...smaller(4years old) i wanted to be a scientist sweatdrop and when i got to junior high i wanted to major in nano-robotics ninja ....but since last year or two tears ago(can't really remember) i started cooking more...(i always loved to cook)...so now im gonna study gastronomy cheese_whine ...
You culd like study both dude. The applicational use of nano machine for curing gastronomic problems would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm
uh.....? Yeah what she said.  

Vice Captain

Alexander Grave

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm
It's just too much time...3 minimum for gastronomy and for nano-robotics is ike 7 or 8 xp

ill just be a cheff o-o...maybe ill study molecular gastronomy  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces