Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:46 am
Locale Name:Kabina

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Ko kou royal family

Description:
User Image

Welcome, to Kabina of the Winged legion. Please, make yourselves at home.

Kabina has been around for generations. A kingdom of clouds. Forever concealed in fog. Kabina started as the kingdom of heaven, hence the castle at the center of town. The people of the skies, who are said to have been born from doves, opened their holy gates to all just a century back. Now all are welcome to Kabina's neutral territory.

The fog has parted.

User Image

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:29 pm
beginner flew above the city into the cloudline "weeeee!!!!!!" and was doing rolls and such confident that she was safe
until she crashed into a castle "whah! whats a castle doing around here?"  

xXBeginnerXx

Kikuka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Aki glanced down from her perch on the castle roof. There had been a cry and then a muffled thump, the muffled thump of someone hitting something. She scrambled over to the edge and peered over. She let out a litle gasp and dove off the roof, large white wings appearing immediatly after doing so. She grabbed up the crumpled person and floated down to the deck.

She laid the girl down and peared over her waving a hand infront of the girl's face. "Helllooo, are you allright?!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:48 am
((my little profile to keep track of it))

name:beginner
species:light demon
home:byako city
ability style:mech pilot
weapon:a steam powered flight-mech with gatleing gun (left), beam cannon (front), drill (right)
ability:light power, use self as battery
weakness: darkness of night weakens her and dark based mahgic
discription:
storyline:a demon that grew up in the town of byako and made a living making mecha
one day she decided to go out and adventure in a mecha of her own
quote:my mecha shall rule the skys!!!!!  

xXBeginnerXx

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:55 am

"ugh..." beginner groaned as she regained conciousness and looked up to see a woman "what happend? i was flying in the sky until i....hit something"
she sat up suddenly and looked around franticly "my mecha! where is it?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:01 pm
"Your mecha?" Aki tilted her head ad gave a confused look. "I did not see a mecha. Im sorry." Her wings reached out behind her shining a soft gold color in their glory. Her shoulders drooped. "You were flying and ran into the castle tear," She pointed up to the tower where she had been sitting. "You started to fall and I caught you down here. " She pointed to where she was standing.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:50 pm
beginner sat up and bowed her head "thank you for your assistance but may i ask where i am? i was certain that no high buildings where in this area of the skys"
my mecha....it must have fallen through the clouds......

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:56 pm
Aki gave a good humored chuckle. "You are in no normal skies, lady." Aki bowed her head to her. "You are in Kabina, City of the Sky." A small smile lit her face. Her wings still glowed in their holy glory, a trait of the high family in Kabina.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:01 pm
beginner stared in spight of herself as she finnaly noticed akis featues for the first time perticulayrly the wings what in the world?
"oh! my name is beginner and...im assuming your not human?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:46 am
"Very nice to meet you! I am Aki Ko-Kou." The Ko-Kous were the royal line in the city. "Its very nice to have met you Beginner!" Aki gave apolite bow as her wings flikered out and back into hiding. For all those passing knew, she was just another human girl come to see the sites, not the princess.

Aki giggled. "You are correct, I am no more human than you are my friend." Her face lit up with her smile.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:09 pm
beginner put her hand behind her head and laughed uneasily "so you noticed huh? you wont judge me harshly because of it will you?"
and things where going so well to......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:57 pm
"No, never would I do that and disgrace my family." Aki shook her head determindly. She gave a smile and her eyes twinkled. "Where were you headed, before you met your down fall?" She asked with a happy twinkle in her eyes and voice.  

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:42 pm
beginner winced at the pun "i was just cruising the skys enjoying myself its realy the only place i can be by myself when i need to be in such a large city"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:01 pm
Aki smiled sweetly. "Do you need a place to stay?" She asked kindly pulling the girl up. "I live just a few paces away, and I always love company. Again that sweet, sad smile.  

Kikuka

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces