Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
AKATSUKI STRIP CLUB Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
Do I have to show anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:36 am
Kami Just left the entrance tunnel filled with traps as he wlaked trough the maze like labyrinth he happened to bump into new chamber.
"What the ********.." He entered the chamber.
There wore small black leather couches surrounding small cages with poles.
Cages wore lifted with chains coming from ceiling so that they wore above the ground level.
There was shabby lighting in the room.
In center there was large catwalk stage right next to it was bar with all kinds of things...
Kami walked to the bar and sits before the desk. There was no one behind the desk to serve drinks. Though Kami noticed a small glass cup with white powder in it. He siped powder with his right index finger. He tasted it with tip of his tongue.
"!" Kamis eyes widend and then turned into small streaks.
"This is drug...." Kami watched around now he looked the place in totally new light, it was no secret place.... It was leisure...
He noticed two presences sneaking at him from behind, just merely behind the eye vision.
Hmm not bad silent step, about 45kg, 160cm long.
Kami saw scruffy reflection of two appearances from drink glass on table.
Two women just as i thought...
The images wore now two steps away... one step...
Kami spun around in his bar chair. He extended his left hand, using his kekkai genkai he molded two small blades into his mechanical hand wrist.
The blades created small cuts into both womens chest, their bodies immediately froze because of the high electricity current from his hand.
Then Kami performed hand sign with his right hand. Two spikes of iron grew from the ground arround girl on Kamis left.
One spike on girl left grew from ground and went straight trough her armpit bursting out on her, this same happened to her right side.
Kami's hands moved on speed which the other girls eyes couldn't match.
suddenly Clone of Kami was behind the girl who still was free, but shocked.
Water prison formed around her.

Kami walked to the girl whining and crying from pain, her both arms wore covered by blood streaming for her armpits.
"So what the hell did you want..." Kami says as his eyes kept geting scarrier all the time.
The girl was in such pain she couldn't hear him.
"So you want me to kill her..." Kami mutters and snaps his index finger and thumb. Bubbles start to burst from in water as the girl in water prison started to suffocate.
"What the hell did you want..." Kami says now with stronger voice grabing the girls throat ready to strangle her.
This time the girl understood to reply, though with wrong words.
"We didn't try anything we just do our.." Girl started with her voice shattered by gasping and crying.
"Wrong," Kami said stoping her, with one movement The girls head flew of from the spot were he had touched it.
Kami turned to the other girl in water prison,she nearly was consicous.
Though enough for her eyes to widen from fear.
Kami walked to the prison. With one kick he sent the girls body flying to the other side of room, Her backbone shattered as she hited the wall.
Kamis clone walked to her, carrying the headless body of other girl.
Clone brought the headless corps as close to the moveless body of girl still barely a live.
"This is fate ment for you too.." Clone said rising its hand.
The girl laying against wall tryed to move but with out result.
Clone brought its hand down stoping it inch away from girls head.
Girls heart had stoped because of the fear, she had killed herself. Though Kami had helpped her a little. Her eyes wore left widen of the fear even though she had died already.
User Image  

3Rton

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 am
((.....why would you kill the strippers?......they're there to help you with your needs......poor stripper girls.......))

EDIT: if it's cause of jellish destroying your pro, then dont take it out on the rest of us.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:00 am
((You a*****e! lol))  

Nebulosis

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 am
Kamis clone vanished as Kami released the jutsu. He walked to one of the counches and sat on it.
"You can come out i know that you are there..." Kami says out aloud.
There wore series of rooms ment for the "employs"
Nothing first happened, most of them wore probably scared to death, some probably wore trying to call help. Two girls though steped out.
They walked to Kami.
"How can we serve you..." They both repeated in most tempting voice. They had probably trained hard to say it exactly same time with such tone.
"... What is this place...." Kami says staring at them with his eyes.
His eyes drilled trough them. The girls seemed quit nervous because of this, it was not that kind of look which men usually did. It was that of one about to murder more.
"Well if you dont know we might show you.. They said steping closer using again as tempting voice as possible.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The girl with orange hair starts to slowly dance infront of kami, slowly closing at him until her face was only inches away from Kami's.
"Just say if i get too... intimate.. She says and giggles turning around givin Kami a lap dance, Then rising her left leg to Kamis shoulder and then falling to down so that their intimate areas almost touch...
Kami s hand moved in lighting speed and grabed her under her skirt.
"Tell me is this that kind of place.
Without losing her cool the girl replied
We do have private rooms back stage.. She was about to continue ut screamed from pain suddenly. Kami lifted his arm strongly, and pushed it up to the girls neck.
"This place is shame to the name of akatsuki...." He said then pulling his hand out opening the whole middle body of the girl.
Blood was in seconds everywhere.
There was rasengan spining on Kami's hand, telling about how he drilled way to his hand from there to girls neck.....
" .... And never try to touch me with your dirty body... " Kami says and stands up.
Hmm but feel positive, your legacy was never nothing more than AIDS and missery. Kami says and starts to wander around the base.
(So not in this topic anymore.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 am
((dude its because i think that its shame for akatsuki to have something like this -__- BTW its not like there would be only 3 strippers here so whats the point anyways.
Also i felt booring so i just felt like writing something bloodly and ugly xP))  

3Rton

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:27 am
((True...Akatsuki doesnt NEED this at all. Besides, not like any of our characters will come here to actually...hang out with the strippers to put it nicely.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 am
(Ya, also its rare chance to create such and epic second 1st psot xD)  

3Rton

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 am
(the OTAKAGE will come here as a stripper)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 am
((Oh my gosh, people! That's serious abuse right there. -.- The Otokage's not that bad.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am
(god. you rip them apart. XD)

katsuro came in and saw the bloody mess he smirk as he did not feel sorrow to the strippers. he then walk over to the place where the dead girls was laying. he then look at it closely and gave a evil smile. "well, there we go. we are back, stronger then ever." he said as he just stand there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:31 pm
((you now what I need someone to delete this Dx and for my defense blade gave me the pic Dx ))  

i3 tails Yagura

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 pm
((Hmmm...training grounds for killing innocent strippers. Interesting...why not make it a torture chamber?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm
(Wtf? Im not going to strip here if your going to be killing strippers. xp )  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm
(blame it on ricardo. your the otokage as well. you really think ricardo will kill you so easy? XD)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff