Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Mikiru's house in the woods [i know its not in the dorms]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
This is what it looks like, only the forest surrounds it. Their is one maid working their. Come and vist when you can!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:02 am
*Alice got out of her garden and started walking through the forest and noticed a house* wow what a lovely and magnifecent house! wonder who's house it is? *Alice walked slowly toward the house*  

vampiregirl135

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 am
A mysterious house in the forest? Something smells fishy and its not just my lunch box. *Rose walked to the house, seeing Alice, she walked up beside her.* Hey Alice, do you know who's house this is?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 am
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
A mysterious house in the forest? Something smells fishy and its not just my lunch box. *Rose walked to the house, seeing Alice, she walked up beside her.* Hey Alice, do you know who's house this is?

oh hey rose...i don't know whose house it is but it sure is lovely! i'm gonna go ring the doorbell or something...  

vampiregirl135

MotherNature15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:48 am
Its kind've creepy though, it came out of nowhere, and without warning. If you're going, then I think I should go with you. *Rose grabbed Alice's hand and continued to walk with her.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 am
ok then...*Alice walked up to the door and rung the bell* hello?  

vampiregirl135

II Anya II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm
A maid opened the door and greeted the two girls. "Please come inside for some tea. The mistress and master are away rightnow." She walked inside.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 pm
Rose bowed to the woman, in the manner that a noblelady bows to a maid.* Thank you. *And walked inside with Alice. Rose studied the inside, it was not as magnificant as her own home, or as it appeared outside, but it was gorgeous nonetheless. The person's great wealth could be easily detected.*  

MotherNature15

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:40 pm
*Alice nodded and smiled at the lady and she walked inside. When she saw the interior her jaw dropped. It was better than any place she had ever lived.* wow this place is so cool!  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games