Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
We need a new sannin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 am
With the death of a sannin comes sorrow and pain. But there also is rejoicing, since someone new gets that title. The unfortunate death of Orion leaves one sannin position open. Fill this out and pm it to both Dark and myself together we will choose a new sannin. YOU MUST BE A DENSETSU, JOUNIN OR SP. JOUNIN TO APPLY!!!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Rp name: [/b]
[b]Why do you want to become one of the sannin?[/b]
[b] BEST RP SAMPLE EVER!!![/b]

[b]Profile:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am
(( Reiko how about Jounin-Densetsu I think Special Jounin - Sannin is too large of a step their skipping threw 2 ranks. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 am
((Special Jounin and Jounin are the same level of rank, Special Jounin are just more advanced in a certain area, such as tracking. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 am
((i thought special jonin were chunin who are special in one area, like tracking))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 am
(( No they have chuunin level abilities with one ability being Jounin or higher. Anyway Bambi I have a question if I was 2nd in the vote for hokage and now that Orion has died does that make me 1st in line for the position? Also I was thinking for the next few hokages to come maybe we could hold it in the konoha council and rp the discuss rathering than having a vote which can be easily manipulated and kinda seems like a popularity contest? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:11 am
(( Why must you always argue against me ¬_¬ im the one who created the whole ranking system... Special Jounin are ninjas who have gained high Jounin-level skills in one area of ninja arts. These are ninja like Morino Ibiki, who is highly skilled at interrogation and torture. Ninja attain the rank of Special Jounin through official appointment.
The Jounin are ninja who are highly skilled in all jutsu skills and arts. Ninja attain the rank of Jounin through official appointment. The Jounin generally serve as squad commander for mission operations...

And to your other question...You can RP people coming forward for the position of Hokage...But the position of Hokage will always be done on voting system so the people can choose who they want as there next Hokage. ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 am
(( Because your not hokage anymore and I don't have to suck up to you lol just kidding. xd Damn I hate votes I have bad luck with them I always lose...-_- I like just rping it but whatever don't wanna piss you off too much since you just came back. Looks like I have to get rid of your grave. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am
(( This was your grave:
User Image

I made it so that the writing said "Bambi".))  

Dark-Ninja70

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Username:locopedestrian
Rp name: Jatsume Hirata
Why do you want to become one of the sannin? Because I've learned a lot since I became a Jonin and I hope to help future generations of the leaf have a role model. Plus I'd be cooler.
BEST RP SAMPLE EVER!!!
Jatsume walked into the eerie forest far beyond the gates of Konoha silently and swiftly. He knew that many shinobi died in the battlefield after the forest. Suddenly an unknown ninja came out of hiding and use the fire ball technique in his direction. "Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill] !!" Jatsume yelled as his hands were blurs signing so fast. A wooden shield raised from the ground and blocked the fire ball, but unfortunately caught on fire. Jatsume ran and kicked the flaming wood at the opposing ninja, which who dodged the wood. But behind the wood was a clone that jumped over him, taking his attention. The real Jatsume use Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill] and bamboo slid right through him and blood spurted out of him like a fountain. Jatsume looked forward, where many enemies stood as witness to their comrades death. Jatsume smiled, This is going to be fun

Profile: Basic Info
Full Name: Jatsume Hirata
Nicknames: none
Birth date: march 15
Race: human
Ninja Type/class: hunter ninja

Favorite
Animal(s) :rat/mouse
Colour(s) :red, blue
Number(s) :10
2 Elements: water, earth
Weapon of choice: chain whip
Strength: vs. brute force
Weakness: vs. cats
Jutsu List:
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- esuru Bushin no Jutsu ( steam clone jutsu )
-Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
Mizu Peretto (Water Pellet)
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description:
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques
Moku Joheki (Wood Locking Wall)Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
Mokuton: Shi-do Torakkingu no Jutsu [Mokuton: Seedling Tracking Skill]
Mokuton: Moku no Yoroi [Wood Release: Wood Armor]
Mokuton: Moku Keiteki Denka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Rhino Charge]
Mokuton: Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill]
Mokuton: Kyuutai no Jukai no Jutsu [Wood Release: Orb of Genesis Skill]Mokuton: Mokuryuu Rendan no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Barrage Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

Summoning:
Bloodline: Mokuton

Character Description
Looks: bored, little-bit mischievous, stark white hair, good smile
Personality: shade-y ,bored, funny...
Background: father left when i was young, he left scrolls that he was going to teach me but never did
Village: leaf
Family: Hirata

Missions Done
S Rank:none
A Rank:none
B Rank:none
C Rank:none
D Rank:1

Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm
Dark-Phi
Username razz hi-o_0
Rp name: Phi Invisa
Why do you want to become one of the sannin?: Because I have serve with the Leaf village for 2 third of my life(one half in the Rock) and I want people to see me as a person to repect. I just want to prove myself that in my hands as Sannin the Village can be safe and they don't have to worry about rogue ninjas for that are trying to attack the village. I WILL USE MY LIFE TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE NO MATTER WHAT WEAKNESS!

BEST RP SAMPLE EVER!!!:

Phi walks into the leaf gate and sit on the hill. Phi was wearing a normal leaf shinobi uniform. Phi was wearing black glasses so the glasses can block bright light beams. Phi closes his eye just for a little and see a ninja walking forward to the leaf's gate. Phi stands as his bangs swing to the left. The unknown ninja look at Phi with a straight eye. Phi thought to himself, *Is he peaceful, or is he deadly.* Phi look at him one more time then walk infront of him.
The ninja was wearing a clock with no design or anything, well nothing that Phi's eyes couldn't see. "What your name and where are you from." The ninja pause and then said, "Im the last ninja that you'll ever see again." Phi reacted as Phi steps back and puts his hand in his pocket. "Your not a good ninja arn't you!" Phi said as he shakes his hands that happen to be in his pockets for a little.
"You will be kill for what you just said." The ninja took out a kunai and runs to Phi in half speed. "Now DIE!" The ninja come up to Phi's face and was about to slash it. Phi dogde by leaning backwards. "Wow, your NOT good." Phi took out a kunai and swung it at him straight forward to his rib. Since the ninja was two feet away from him he was for sure the kunai was going to hit him. But since Phi knew how he going to dogde the kunai, Phi ran up to him with his leg in the air. The ninja dogde the kunai by lean back but Phi swung his leg down and made the ninja hit the ground with full force. "If you would just had told me your name and where you were from, I would had never done this." Phi step back for a reply. This was not Phi good idea to step back but Phi allow it. "Dawm you!" The ninja stood up leaping a little. It time for you to die!" The ninja stood straight and did some handseal. Phi reacted and got into running stance. "Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique A shock of lightning came toward Phi. *Ok, now lightning is defeated by WIND* Phi ran around while the continouse Lightning came toward Phi. Phi did some handseals of his own and Yell, "Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)" Phi turn around with an armor of Wind that Spun around Phi. The lightning was block by the wind. Phi spun himself around to just to make the lightning bolt reverse going toward the ninja. The spinning work as the blast of lightning hit the ninja. Phi stop the armor of wind and look at him. *Now, one of his element is LIGHTNING. And so now he knows he shouldn't use Raiton. Now I need to know how many clones can detract the ninja.* Phi did a series of handseal and made four clones by using Shadow clone justu. The four clone ran up the ninja while Phi recover from his use of chakra. The ninja shook off the lightning while he see the clones. The ninja reacted as he took a kunai and fights the clones. *The ninja is now detracted by four clones.* Phi did some handseals and yelled, "SHADOW CLONE JUSTU!" Four clone appears in the distance while the other clone disappears. *The ninja is now tired, so the clone should attack NOW!* The clone ran up to the ninja again. While they did that Phi ran up to with another series of handseals. The clone did there job by making sure the ninja was on the ground while they attack. The ninja flips backward but misses a ninja when he was doing a kick. *DAWMIT* The ninja falls to the ground as the clone circle around. Phi runs toward the ninja. The clone pick up the ninja and Phi yells while his palm was full of wind. "Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm!" The nija falls back as the gust of wind circles around his rib. the clones disappears and Phi walks up to the ninja. "Dawm you.." The ninja was knock out. Phi picks him up and and ran to the hosiptal. But first Phi made a clone and told him to go to the hokage office and tell her to go to the hosiptal.

Phi walks to the hosiptal and lays the ninja on the bed. Medical ninja came rushing. The hokage appear beside Phi. "What the report, Phi." Phi replys. "This ninja attacks me and I took him out. One of his element is lightning and He probably a jounin of a village. Maybe a Hostle village since he attack me for no reason." Phi look at the Hokage. "Ok Phi, good job. Im proud that your a Sannin. Phi looks at the Hokage. "And Im proud that your our Hokage. Thanks." Phi wraps his hand over the Hokage shoulder with a hug. "Now what you want me to do?" Phi asked as he step back. "Just go to the gate and wait for more rogue ninja. There village might be wonderin what just happen to there ninja. Phi nodded then salutes to the hokage. "YES MA!" Phi disappear with no trace.

(47-48 lines of Rping. DAWM XD. It took me 30 mins)

Profile:

PHI

User Image
User Image

Basic Info
Full Name: Phi Invisa
Nicknames: Phi-Phi
Birth date: Apirl 10
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: weaponary

Weapon: Black Orchid

User Image

Favorites
Animal:N/A
Colour:Black
Number:77
2 Elements:Rock Wind
Weapon of choice:stars
Strength:N/A
Weakness razz oison

Jutsu List:
-Kai

Earth Justu
-Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
-Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill)
-Doton: Iwa Tounyuu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique)
-Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
-Doton: Ishi Yoroi no Ude (Earth Release: Stone Bracers)
-Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
-Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)
-Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
-Doton: Shindoryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon God Blast)
-Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)
-Sekkai Zanchuu (Stone Pillar)
-Ikiumeru no Jutsu (Alive Burial Technique)
-Doton Tsuchi Tsunami no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Giant Wave Technique)
-Doton: Iwa Finaru (Earth Release: Rock finale)
-Yama Souken (Mountain Creation)
-Sekkai Suke (Stone Shell)
-Sekkai Daichi Souzou (Stone Castle Creation)
-Doton: Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shockwave technique)

Wind Justu
-Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
-Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
-Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
-Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
-Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
-Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
-Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
-Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)
-Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
-Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
-Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
-Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
-Fuuton: Reppusho (Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm)
-Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique)

-Custom-

Your Rank: S rank
Name of Jutsu: Earth gloves
Rank of Jutsu: A rank
Range of Jutsu: N/A
Jutsu's Element:Earth
Description: You have to be a earth element user and a tai-justu user to do this justu. You do the handseals and touch the ground. The ground then comes to your hands, like a glove. These earth like gloves give you 50% extra strenght for Tai-justu. But the gloves reduce 25% of your speed. The justu last 4 post for each person regaurdless of rank

Summoning:Tetsu (Cutter)
Symbolic element: Wind
Used for: Assassination and stealth
Height: 6m
Weakness: Close ranged attacks
User Image
Tetsu is the falcon of wind, and the fastest of all. He is the most cold-hearted and least talkative of all. In battle, he tends to wait until the enemy is almost down, and then he strikes. He can fly at the speed of sound for short distances (10km at most), and has the ability to turn almost invisible, though the outline can still be seen. When attacking, he can temporarily turn his wings into razor-sharp blades of wind, and using his speed to his advantage he swoops down soundlessly at the enemy and cuts them with his wings, making him perfect for assassination. However, during that time he is open to enemy attacks, which is why he waits for the right chance to strike when in battle

Tachi (Earth splitter)
Symbolic element: Earth
Used for: Defence
Height: 10m
Weakness: Speed attacks
User Image
Tachi is the falcon of earth, and the largest of the falcons. He is the calmest, and rarely shows surprise. He is also the most loyal, and will protect the summoner at all costs. Because of his relatively large size, Tachi is the slowest falcon, which is why he is only summoned for defence. In battle, he has the ability to make barricade walls of up to 30m tall and 100m wide, and they can be formed wherever he stamps on the ground with his feet. He can also form domes of solid stone to protect the summoner. They can even stop Kage level jutsus. He can also make his body rock-hard like an armour, which can reflect Chuunin level jutsus and stop Jounin level ones. Using this, he can stand in front of the summoner and defend him/her from most attacks (not Kage level jutsus). Because of his slow speed, he is not fast enough to react to high speed attacks.

ClanBloodline:Pic: User ImageName: Invisa clan, Invisa eye^

Stage one

Can make your body invisible for a limited of time by rank.

When activated this is the limit that the person can use :
A. Student : 2 post
Genin : 5 post
Chunin : 10 post
Jounin : 20 post
S-rank : 30 post

When disactivated It must recharge to a number of post :
A. Student : 1 post
Genin : 3 post
Chunin : 5 post
Jounin : 10 post
S-rank : 15 post

Ability:

Invisa clone justu:
Jutsu: Ninjustu
Range Close
Type: Attack, Defense
Descripition: The user, using his invisa eye, will focuses on his eye and links the invisablilty to the clone while performing the justu.

Invisa sherikan/kunia justu
Jutsu : genjustu
Type: Long range, Defence
Description: The user, using the invisa eye, focuses on his eye and links the invisablilty to any sherikan or kunia while performing the justu.

ghost item justu
Jutsu : Genjustu
Type : N/A
Description : the user us his eye and make the item that the enemy holds un touchable and make it invisiable.

Character Description
Looks:Black hair,Brown eyes,mask over face.
Personality:Quiet, Alert
Village: Village hidden in the rocks but tranfer to the villag hidden in the leaf

Detachi
Detachi
Thanks. Here goes nothing.

Username: Detachi
Rp name: Detachi Hyuuga
Why do you want to become one of the sannin? Because I was here for a while now and I roleplay moderately good. I was rejected of becoming Densetsu because I was a Jounin for a short time. I would have become one of them if I had ranked up faster.
BEST RP SAMPLE EVER!!! Detachi pulled out his lucky Kunai. The rouge threw one at him and he had to turn fast to deflect it. "Darn," he muttered. "This guy won't quit..." The rouge threw another kunai at him and it pierced through Detachi's arm. "argh!" he shouted. Pain started to swell and he gripped the wound. He realised that he wouldn't stand a chance in the position he was in. He stood up and sprinted out of the area. He tripped and he over a root and the rouge caught up to him. Detachi closed his eyes to reveal his Byakugan bloodline. By ignoring the pain in his arm, Detachi stood up bravely and boldly. The rouge snickered and this only angered Detachi even more. He leaped up to the rouge in the tree with a katana in hand. Their blades met and sparks showered as they tried to beat each other. Detachi Hyuuga, who was only fighting with one arm, was gaining the upper hand when the rouge fell back to the ground. Detachi jumped down and landed with a thud near with. The rouge stood up and dashed towards him, a foolish thing. Detachi formed a stance and the rouge was trapped. -"Hakke Rokujuuyonshou!" he shouted as he formed his hands into the correct position. He then started to jab the rouge's stomach with really intense blows. "Two! Four! Eight! Sixteen! Thirty two! Sixty four points of damage!" With the last blow, the rouge was sent flying back. Detachi seized the oppurtunity to finnish the rouge off. He formed some more handsigns and shouted,"Kyuushu no Tosshon!" He ran around in a perfect circle, creating a trail of fire behind him. The fire raised up to twelve feet and Detachi ran through the fire untouched. The Rouge lost his air suppy and tried getting out, in vain. The fire buned through his flesh, marking him with third degree burns. He coughed and he fell over. Detachi stopped and looked around. The area caught within the circle was singed, and the grass dry. Detachi walked up to the body and tied him to a tree to await the ANBU. When he was waiting, he turned his Byakugan off and pulled the Kunai out of his arm. The rouge laughed , surprising Detachi. He turned to the rouge to see him poof. A log was in his place. “Darn…” Detachi muttered. He walked around the forest until he was ambushed by three rouges. Detachi un-sheathed his katana. “Boy, you just made the biggest mistake of your life!” he shouted. In a split second, Detachi found himself blocking blows from the enemy using only one hand. Detachi saw an opening and sliced an arm off one of them. He screamed in pain and so Detachi struck one last time. Two left… Detachi jumped on to a tree and put his sword away, drawing kunais. He disappeared in the trees. The rouges formed a defensive circle amongst themselves. That was when the kunais flew. “How does it feel?!” he shouted. The rouges barely had enough time to dodge them, so they all were killed almost instantly by the weapons. Detachi leaped back towards the ground and kicked each rouge to make sure they weren’t substitutions. They weren’t. The ANBU arrived and saw the mess that Detachi Hyuuga had made. Detachi walked to the village without saying anything to the ANBU.

((Jutsus used,

-Custom Jutsu
Name of Jutsu: Kyuushu no Tosshon
Description: The user forms a handsign and starts to run around at a super fast pace, like the speed of sound. A trail of fire starts to build up behind the user and rises up to at least eight feet. The user keeps running and as the fire builds up the opponent loses his air supply. The fire behind him is a special fire that The user can run through.
Drawbacks:The user can get severely burned

-Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.))

Profile:
------------------------------------------------------
Basic Info
Full Name: Detachi Hyuuga
Nicknames: Chi
Birth date: May 30
Race: Human
Ninja Type/class: Ninjutsu/Swordsman
Anbu mask,
User Image

Favorite
Animal(s): Wolves, Dogs, Rats
Colour(s): Black, Red
Number(s): 7
2 Elements: Wind, Fire
Strength: Smarts, Agility
Weakness: Not so strong, and too headstrong
Weapons: His Katana, 3 kunais, 10 shurikens,
10 double-edged kunais, A few wires, Bloodline, And custom weapon(Kitsune Sword, approved by jedi master sonic below.)
The Kitsune Sword had belonged to Detachi's father, a powerful Hyuuga. The sword has the power to draw chakra from any person, any element except from a Kage with VERY high chakra level. Other than that power, it is still a very powerfull weapon, better than the average katana.
User Image

Jutsu List:

- Universal Jutsu:

Katon Jutsu:
-Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature.

- Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.

-Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.

-Katon Kudakasei no Jutsu
Description: Built upon the principles of Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu, this technique instead acts as a much more powerful, centralized version. Gathering heat in between both hands the user focuses it until it cannot be condensed further. Manifested as a sphere of raw, glowing energy it is at first held at bay as if only for show. Then, given any cue, the user slams the sphere into the ground, causing it to explode with the power of pure heat behind it. The user is unaffected by this burst of power, but anyone within the radius of the blast suffers some unsettling consequences alongside the devastating concussive force it sends forth. This technique, by sheer strength alone, has even been known to crack boulders.
Note: The base radius of this attack is 5 meters. Separate effects of the jutsu are that the intense heat dehydrates any opponents caught within the radius of the blast, drawing them closer to fatigue, blurring their vision and causing mild headaches all the while. Minor, first-degree burns may also result from this technique.

-Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
Description: Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Katon: Yurika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Lily Technique)
Description: Comparable to the Katon Housenka no Jutsu but different still, this technique is obviously kept within only the most seasoned shinobi of the Leaf. Breathing in and expanding their lungs to an almost impossible size, the user breaths out gigantic fireballs (of comparable make and strength of the Katon Goukakyu). A highly draining technique, it more than makes up for the chakra consumption in potency. Entire engagements have both started and ended with this one technique, easily felling multiple enemies in one ferocious attack.

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

-Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique:
Description: Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Katon: Daitou no Jutsu (Fire Release: Longsword Technique)
Description: Similarly performed as compared to the Katon Kyuuka, the user instead focuses all heat around them onto their skin. Then, by molding chakra in the most precise manner they are able to turn their entire arm, the most dominant usually, into a long, flaming sword. It shoots out from the arm and remains there for a few moments, incinerating anything it touches. Comprised of the same sort of heat given off by the Kyuuka, it is basically amplified to the point where it can be used offensively.

Fuuton Jutsu:
-Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bushin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

-Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.

-Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)
Description: As wind ninjutsu is typically more focused on ranged combat rather than close combat such as what taijutsu specialists favour, it was necessary to create jutsu’s that made them as hard to hit as possible, as a result, the wind riding technique was created. The technique in essence has the user form a ball of rapidly swirling air beneath their feet, upon which they typically sit (some with exceptional balance may choose to stand). As a result the user is left hovering several feet above the ground, and is able to control the ball to move quickly in any direction, essentially allowing the user a high degree of speed and agility while they remain on the ball, and due to the hovering nature of the ball combined with its speed, it is quite natural for users of this technique to move across walls and ceilings. All of this makes this an excellent jutsu for wind ninjutsu users when forced into a corner, or even can be used when scouting is necessary. Additionally the user can use a platform of sorts to help keep their balance, such as a large fan.

Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

Custom Jutsu
- Custom Jutsu #1
Name of Jutsu:Bushin Hurl Throw
Description: The user forms a set of Bushin, almost any kind, and starts to gather chakra. The chakra gathered, will cause a ring around the bushins and user, which then they shall lock hands and form a vertical, or horizontal ring. The ring shall spin, and the bushins will fire like a machine gun at the opponent.
Drawbacks biggrin epending on how armoured the opponent is, the Bushins and user can get injured.

-Custom Jutsu #2
Name of Jutsu: Kyuushu no Tosshon
Description: The user forms a handsign and starts to run around at a super fast pace, like the speed of sound. A trail of fire starts to build up behind the user and rises up to at least eight feet. The user keeps running and as the fire builds up the opponent loses his air supply. The fire behind him is a special fire that The user can run through.
Drawbacks:The user can get severely burned

Clan Jutsu
-Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)
Description: Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.

-Hakkeshou Kaiten (Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin)
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

-Hakke Hasangeki (Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist)
Description: Hakke Hasangeki is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm into his target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock his opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Other:
Summoning: Rat
Bloodline: Byakugan
Clan: Hyuuga
User Image

Character Description
Looks: Dark, long, shaggy hair/Fit
Personality: Active, a bit too headstrong
Background: At the age of ten his family was killed by a group of Rouge Ninja. He then dedicated himself to his village and enrolled in the academy practicing weapons and ninjutsu. At age thirteen he passed the Chunnin exams earlier unlike most gennin. He trained to become an ANBU during this and then when he turned fourteen he was promoted to Special Jounin. When he turned eighteen, he was ranked up to Jounin.
Village: Konohagakure,(Leaf)
Family: Dead, Kidnaped sister, He has a pet wolf named Fang.

Missions Done
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 2
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 1
D Rank: 1

Apperance:
User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------

Dark-Ninja70

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm
I might be willing to come back and be a Sanin again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 am
you need proof... i don't remember you  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:20 am
ok nm apparently you do have proof. sorry, i just have to check to make sure that no one is just saying that to start as a sannin. start to rp whenever, just enter through the gates please. you can say that you've been traveling for all these years. most sannin do that anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:49 am
Wait....Shin! How you doin man? Havn't seen you in a year. I was Tb00123, y'know, Xantos Hyuuga?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 pm
Pretty good, just didnt feel like coming on so much anymore. Good to see a farmilar face around. Gee, I should really start getting back into this.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff