Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The introduction to myself....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Bartheyamus Aurlin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 pm
My name is Jacob Alexander Brew, I suppose you could say I'm some fresh blood here. The purpose of this topic is to tell you about me.
I started Gaia two days ago, I needed some new palces to go, myspace chats are my home most of the time but I needed a respite. I am part of the 44 member vampire coven known as the IMC (Immortal Midnight Core). We are NOT a roleplay group, we are a family of real life vampires, blackswans, otherkin etc. I am classified as a tantric vamp, one who feeds not off blood but off positive and negative interactions. This, I feed off of, it gives me energy and puts me in a good mood. Negative interaction, such as arguements physically make me sick and induce shakiness within me.
I'm 16, I live in NY. I was born July 2nd 1992, I was born 6 months premature. Over the course of my life I've faced Testicular removal surgery, Brain surgery, plastic surgery, and 3 hernia surgeries. I constantly have fought battles with my mortality but these hardships have only amplified the connection with my inner-spirit. This connection over tyhe years has developed into a 6th sense, or at least an amplification of perception. I can sense what people think, I can read their tone, thus detecting lies and true feelings. I am always there for others, I figured I'm so screwed up, the only thing keeping me alive is helping others (sorry, I had a weak moment writing this...). I'm usually very outgoing, but I've never been accepted by my peers, thus I've drawn myself away from reality and into roleplay. I have an extensive vocabulary which has grown through growing up with literate parents, not doing drugs (or anything else that numbs the mind, body and spirit), and being somewhat away from friends. My parents are overprotective, I dislike them immensely. I have two good friends in my life I've learned to trust. Beth, my IMC friend, and Stephen, my only real life friend who understood me.
I may come across cold, but I'm truely caring. Years of being let down and betrayed has it's wear on you. I'm not looking for sympathy or pity, only acceptance, I figured it's better to throw my cards on the table now and show you who I am. I don't care if you think I'm lying, I don't care if you hate me. I'll still be there to help you if you're down, I don't believe in vengence or pride, it's an irrational and weak emotion. Speaking of emotion, I'm extremely hyperemotional, you catch me after I drink some coffee and you're in for hyper, sad, introspective, and retrospective all in a 15 minute period.
I do well in school, I'm taking 3 languages, pre calc math etc. I want to be a teacher when I grow older, it combines the creativity I wish to show, and the job of helping others. I write poetry, not all of it is sad, I've got about 46-50 poems currentley. I try to write books but concept and characterization are about all I'm strong in. I love video games, Elder Scrolls is the best. I love to act, I can do a mean Arnold Schwarzenegger impression and watch out if I do my Yu-Gi-Oh! impressions, you'll soon be ROFLMAO'ing. Anything else you're curiousa bout I'll tell, my lie's an open book, someone needs to hear my story...

Thanks for your time and blessings upon you,

Azrael Aurlin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 pm
{...wow...thats...alot...but hello and nice to meet you, i am one of the older members of the guild, not in age, so dont mastak my name.(oh and b.t.w. if you see the admin called starch, run or leave that pso as fast as you can. }  

Rekku the king

Kuzunoha_1st

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm
welcome to the guild  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out