Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Crater Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:05 am
Naro appears in the air an open area and comes flying down punching the ground creating a crater 600 yards in diamater and 600 yards deep. Naro stands at the center waiting for the ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 am
Three Figures appear in the crater, about 50 feet away from naro, all wearing exactly the same thing, and wearing the same mask, they all spoke at the same time, "lets go then," as they activated there sharingan and their tirogan stage two a the same time,

(custom bloodline, it's in my pro)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 am
Naro smiles. "Before we begin I will give you a chance to pledge loyalty to me or die."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 am
The three figures ponder a second, "erm.....neither," they all simply say, each of the three's figures gloves glowing with visible purple chakra.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 am
Naro laughs maniacally. "Bad choice dude!" Naro lifts a single hand making one single handsign. "Goodbye..." The explosive tag that had been placed on Jakes chest from the back of Naro's hand during the the fight in the wedding goes off blowing up Jake into oblivion.

(I told you, only one post. If you dont believe i placed it on you then look at the wedding on the seventh page, 10 posts down. Also look at my profile in other weapons. You are dead, dont fight with me on this one.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 am
((ye, editing posts is annoying, you never did that, you just edited your post to do it, and guess what,
Naruto728
Naro laughs seeing the kid with his sharingan stopping the 5 pronge seal and turning around directing the five prong seal at the ninja with the chidori's stomach. Naro side steps so that the chidori only nicks his side but still doing some damage. "Fool!"

(You fell towards that one, your chakra is sealed.)

where in that post does it say explosive tag, so no))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 am
Naruto728
Seeing the technique to paralyze him before hand with his sharingan Naro looks down away from his eyes then grabs the ninja's hand. "What do you think your doing?!" Naro brings his hand up backhanding the ninja in the chest then jumps away blood from his wound splatting on the ground.

(escuse me but where are these chakra absorbing gloves on your profile?)

This post, i never edited. Its on my profile i dont have to mention the tag was placed on you. All i have to say is i backhanded you. You went along with it and never tore the tag off. Im sorry, but you are dead.

(Sorry i did the worng quote at first.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 am
((dude, i took control of you when you grabbed my hand, so you wouldn't be able to hit me back of your hand, cause you grabbed my hand first, so i took control, so you wouldn't of been able to back hand me, and guess what, an explosive tag aint one hit kill, it's powerful, but not one hit kill.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 am
TheWingsOfTheGods is what i like to call DEFEATED AND DEAd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 am
ye no, I USED REWIRE ON YOU BEFORE YOU BACK HANDED ON ME, SO THE BACK HAND, CANT COUNT  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((My profile needs to be updated...and you just lost, you grabbed my hand, i just need contact for the rewire technique, doesn't matter how, or where on your body....and you just gave me contact, so the strings are still sent through your body, and now you have no control of yourself....you cant break free by youself, the only person who could of helped you is blood....but he's...er.....busy, you should of dodged......))

Strings of chakra could be seen coming from the figures hand and also from naro's hand, The figure's technique had hit, and now he had control. He then made naro grab his katana, and place it to his naro's own throat, he gave naro control of his mouth, and his own mouth spoke, "any last words,"

Actually you still went along with my post of me backhanding you. You never dodged it but you still got to get the strings on me. You had control AFTER i placed the tag on you. Yes these tags are powerful enough to kill a genin and chunin. EXPECIALLY! since its right next to your heart!Face the music. You are dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 am
No you didnt use rewire before. Because you said it was active after i jumped away backhanding you with the tag. Dude you are dead, i won fair and square.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 am
Naruto728
TheWingsOfTheGods
((My profile needs to be updated...and you just lost, you grabbed my hand, i just need contact for the rewire technique, doesn't matter how, or where on your body....and you just gave me contact, so the strings are still sent through your body, and now you have no control of yourself....you cant break free by youself, the only person who could of helped you is blood....but he's...er.....busy, you should of dodged......))

Strings of chakra could be seen coming from the figures hand and also from naro's hand, The figure's technique had hit, and now he had control. He then made naro grab his katana, and place it to his naro's own throat, he gave naro control of his mouth, and his own mouth spoke, "any last words,"

Actually you still went along with my post of me backhanding you. You never dodged it but you still got to get the strings on me. You had control AFTER i placed the tag on you. Yes these tags are powerful enough to kill a genin and chunin. EXPECIALLY! since its right next to your heart!Face the music. You are dead.

((DUDE I HAVE CONTROL THE MOMENT YOU TOUCHED ME, WHICH WAS WHEN YOU GRABBED MY HAND, SO THAT MEANS I CONTROLLED SO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT POST WAS TO TELL YOU THAT, AS I SAID THERE, YOU GAVE ME CONTACT BEFORE YOU BACKHANDED ME, ALL I SAID WAS THAT THE STRINGS OF CHAKRA WERE ATTACHED, THUS MEANING I ALREADY HAD CONTROL WHICH MEANS I HAD CONTROL, ALSO GUESS WHAT I CAN REACT BEFORE YOU MAKE A HAND SIGN THANKS TO SHARINGAN, LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO MY BODY PARALYSIS, AND GUESS WHAT I'M DOING))

Jake grabbed the tag off his chest as he predicted naro's handsign, he also threw it forward as it exploded, sending him backwards with bad wounds, but he was alive, he then body flickered away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 am
ACtually no you cannot react to it because i gave you plenty of time to react to it and it is too late for you to. But you never posted saying that you stopped my hand from back handing you in the chest. You just said that you made me grab my katana not saying that you stopped the backhand. Get over the fact that someone ACTUALLY beat you and take it like a man.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 am
Naruto728
ACtually no you cannot react to it because i gave you plenty of time to react to it and it is too late for you to. But you never posted saying that you stopped my hand from back handing you in the chest. You just said that you made me grab my katana not saying that you stopped the backhand. Get over the fact that someone ACTUALLY beat you and take it like a man.

Yeah  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces