Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ Animal Website Advertisements ~!~
~!~Making A Website~!~ PLEASE READ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xCo0kiezXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm
Hii everyone biggrin I just wanted to tell you that Im making a website of "GaiaOnline Guilds" and its going to give lots of details about gaia and everything, but the main thing is that im advertising "Gaia Guilds" so feel free to give me a link on a guild and I will advertise it. Unfortunately its not yet ready and it might take a LONG time, but it would still help alot if you could give me a link, and if you have any other stuff you would like me to put on the website, feel free to ask me and i'll see if i can do it biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
Avalon xx  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am
Hi xCo0kiezXx, thanks for posting, If you could advertise The Furry Critters Guild in your website, then that would be very helpful, thanks. I can understand that making a website takes a long time, Ive tried before on free website making websites ect, but i always gave up lol, good luck with yours. 3nodding

Here is a link to our home page: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=90345

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm
blaugh yea XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:57 pm
kami_panda
blaugh yea XD

WHOOT! heart  

Scorpiomarie
Crew