Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Chapter 47...Possible spoiler?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:03 pm
Now all we have to worry about is....what is Sara going to do? Yet..Yuuki still have thoughts about Zero, oh my, something is going to tell me that Kaname's plan is going to backfire like a shotgun backfiring in the face. For a moment i was hearing a *Spoiler* That i don't believe is true, but possible. It was going to make me feel depressed.

What is heard was: "Yuuki kills Kaname, due to Rido still existing in his heart, and more Level E forces roll in result all the night class perish, and Yuuki disappears, loving Kaname stilll, Zero Disappears and etc."

Sounds like Hamlet?

Now thinking about, will Yuuki actually hide her feelings as of now...or she going to let them poor out like a silver water fall?

I actually wouldn't mind if Kaname earns a premature grave, he somehow to me deserves it deserves it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am
User Image
Ba ba ba baa ♪ ♫

User Image

teletyped:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""

ah, i know.
i'm so worried about takuma. Dx
*massive takuma fan*
i think he's a lot stronger than he lets on though, so he will definitely stay true to himself!

telescream

Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:46 pm
Omg. Noo. That would be sad. Kaname?? be killed??? NOOOOO crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 am
I think that Yuki will stay with Kaname, although she will still be thinking about Zero and worrying about his future. After awhile, they will meet again, and Yuki will be given a choice.....to stay with Kaname forever, or to follow Zero, even if it means death for her. Here, she will choose between the two. Will she choose to be like all purebloods in the past, and marry her brother Kaname or will she defy pureblood ways, and go after Zero?

Well, I think something like that will happen, but with the story moving so rapidly, who knows what will happen? I just hope Yuki ends up with Zero.  

Taellia-chan

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lunar Violette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:51 pm
I didn't catch anything about Yuuki possibly killing Kaname from Ch. 47... It's always possible though.

On a side note, I think that Zero is destined to die. That kid has just been through too much and he's slightly crazy. That's just my opinion though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 pm
That is the stupidest thing ever. Where the hell did you hear that??? It's not good to listen to stuff like that. Just be a good little fan and read the rest of the series. No worries ^_^  

Fumetsu Hime

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff