Reply Black Cats Crossing
Cat Lovers Read This!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glfguy6525

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 am
We recently adopted our wonderful cat named Dark... he was rescued from a house fire in North Carolina and was in need of a new home.. so we answered his call! Dark is a very loving cat and my wife and I are very happy to have him in our home... if it wasn't for our rescue Dark would have most likely been euthanized and wouldn't have been able to enjoy our love and affection that we share with him... needless to say he's doing great and very happy to be in a new home!

Just the other day my wife was painting a picture and Dark had stepped in the paint and jumped all over her canvas on our coffee table... he seemed to really enjoy it so we both thought why not have Dark paint on his own canvas's and sell them on Ebay as a way to give back to the Humane Society and help other animals in need, and thats exactly what we did!

The one of a kind painting is on a 9x12 flat canvas using non-toxic acrylic paints and created by Dark himself! He loves doing it!!!

50% of the proceeds will go to the Humane Society of the U.S., I have already been in touch with them regarding the auctions and they were very pleased and thanked me for such a kind thought!

Here is the link to one of the auctions below... on the page you will see the painting that Dark created along with a couple of pictures of Dark in the process of painting them!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230321038187  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:55 pm
Haha, that's sooooooo cute. whee  

shiny dollar

Black Cats Crossing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas