Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
NEEDS ATTENTION !!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:43 pm
We are going to have a problem with the Tendrills Threadings bloodline. TheWingsOfTheGods has 5 elements and is only a gennin. To others its VERY unfair and i should say its unfair since im the Otokage and i only have 2 elements and im sure other Kages will agree with that. Yet he is only a gennin and has 5 elements. So, this is a problem, and the person who issued the complaint had a good idea for the Tendrills Threadings bloodline. She said put a restriction on it, gennin users can have an extra element, chuunin gets another element and so forth. So we need to fix it before it goes out of control. So please, all VC's and of course Eris, discuss this problem here and now!

TheWingsOfTheGods Profile:

Basic Info
Full Name: Rodgrigro Libra
Nicknames: Roddy
Birth date: unknown
Race: White
Ninja Type/class: Tell you later

Favorite
Animal(s) : Dragon
Colour(s) : Red and orange
Number(s) : 21
2 Elements: Katon and Fuuton and Raiton (chuin's heart) and Ice (water and wind) (drakes heart)
Weapon of choice: Bloodline
Strength: Bloodline
Weakness: Bloodline
Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline:
This is a very strange unknown bloodline That allows the body to realse threads at will that can rip out the heart of a person's Body Stealing a person's elemental ability and being able to use it permanantly, these Hearts are then sown to the body and can be seen alot of the time, These hearts can also be Destoried but that will not kill the person. the owner's of this bloodling will not die until there heart is destroied. the people of this bloodline tend to be very clumsy and when they attack may cause damage to partner's or team mate. Each heart attached truns the Element black but still is the real element.

Current Number of Hearts: 3

User Image
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: Look at pic
Personality: Shy. but will fight for his village
Background: Is The son of jake libra and his now dead mother, found his way to leaf after his father dropped him here.
Village: Leaf
Family: Father: Jake libra, Mother: dead

Missions Done
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 0
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 0
D Rank: 0

Picture: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 pm
Hes only suppose to take one of the five main elements from one heart. And since when did he kill the those two people. Besides Drake, though, I thought he was his son?

Ducttape_Bandit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:00 pm
Child is right you can only take one element from one heart so having this ice because of water and wind in one persons heart is insane. We will have to tell wings that he needs to give up drakes heart completely and go with the idea that i like.

Gennin- can take 1 heart; Chuunin - can take another heart; Jounin can take another heart. and sannin/kage can take another.

That way the bloodline is a bit more fair. we will have to notify anybody that has the bloodline about the changes made

Also the way he killed those people is unfair as well. but i wont get into that here. He has been mis-using the body parlysis technique and pretty much godmodeing to gain hearts with his other character (which by the way i don't believe that his brother is the other rpc.) We should also say that he needs to pick between characters or tell his brother to get his own gaia account.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 pm
At least this wont be a problem for a bit. sweatdrop  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:29 pm
lol XD ya i guess. It's good that this has come to our attention now, we were in a hurry to release the new bloodline and didn't think about the possible godmodeing and way overpowered gennins we could be having.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:37 pm
Lol, oh that reminds me...i don't have a bloodline or clan. sweatdrop I guess i should start looking for one before people take the ones i want. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 am
WEll he should have correctly 4 elements then -__-
He has 3 hearts and of course he also has his own element.
It doesnt say you have to get the heart on your own someone could give you the heart but yeah whatever, this guild is falling apart like the army of hitler before the union.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 am
Hmm yeah thanks for your help and support there ricardo! Just what we need right now, very crew like...

Anyway yes people are getting out of control with all kinds of bloodlines.
Who is going to tell Wings about this then?  

Bambi Hyuuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:20 pm
i will and ric stop being so cynical. This guild is trudging along and shall never die. It's just going to take some work to get us back on track. Not just a couple crew members working their asses off while the rest be lazy. I will tell WINGS  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm
AND WE MUST START THE NINJA WORLD WAR!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm
No not yet! Lemme give time to train my Rpc. I wanna end fights!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 pm
LOL Bambi i think that its crew job to see all aspects of the case.
Okay the hitler thing was bit much but xP  

3Rton

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:15 am
Well if you think this guild is falling apart and you have no faith in us or anything, why are you even crew? We give the crew position out to people who are willing to help us out, who like the guild and want to make it better, who don't moan or argue at every little thing, so they can look after and edit subs and threads. Yes we like your own opinion on things but some of you go way to far and out of line.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:10 am
The reason why you dont understand is because you and i see the meaning of "falling a part" in different aspects.
I am crew because i once felt that this guild ment lot to me.
I still care for it.

((Though i guess currently its because i need to be crew to manage the akatsuki sub))  

3Rton

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff