Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who would you want to meet from RE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Which character would you like to meet from the Resident Evil Universe?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm
I dunno, first thought would be Rebecca. She's cute and seems fun to hang around with.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm
I agree with above, but for different reasons twisted ninja . Also, Leon, just so I can ask where he learned all his sweet moves. Also, Ashley, so I could silence her with my pimp hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Well, I think everyone knows who would lighten up my day. If it wasn't for CAPCOM, that dream would seem more enjoyable. DAMNIT!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image Billy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm
Well, I'd either like to meet Leon so I can give him a smack on the back of the head and tell him to die...
Or, I'd like to meed Jill so I can give her a smack on the a**, and tell her to brace herself.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 am
Lol, there's something so gratifying about thinking of smacking Leon in the back of the head... it just screams "IDIOT!"

I think I'd really like to meet Jill. She seems very close to my personality (when I'm not being a raging maniac).... And let's face it... I'd love to meet Wesker before he lost the fight with the Lion Tamers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 am
I'd love to see Wesker when his face got ******** up so I could point and laugh. mrgreen

How did he fix his face anyway? confused  

MadamTarantula

Belbecat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:54 am
Chris, so I could give him a pat on the back and tell him what a hero he is. Then he can wisk me away in his steroid pumped arms and fly me back to his home in Metropolis...

...oh wait. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Belbecat
Chris, so I could give him a pat on the back and tell him what a hero he is. Then he can wisk me away in his steroid pumped arms and fly me back to his home in Metropolis...

...oh wait. stare
Oh come on. Chris can't be Superman! Look at him. Do you honestly think he can fit into a phone booth?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:18 pm
Or into tights for that matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm
He could put on some baggy clothes, and they'll be tight on him though. Just like 50 Cent does it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 pm
Tiemz for compare!

User Image
Look at our lovely Chris Redfield here. Nicely-proportioned, fair figure. Obviously he must do something to maintain his physique, being in S.T.A.-- *ground shakes* Wh-What was that?!

User Image
"I have come to squash you like bug!"
OH GAWD, SAVE ME! NOOOOO!!!

And again, this time with their stances so you get a clearer look at the massive changes in his body (no, not puberty. Thanks to steroids, he lost what he already had a loooong time ago.):

User Image
Again, he looks normal, but powerful and ready to fight. No crazed mutation, no injecti--

User Image
"RAWR I IS UGLY IN TAHT PIC U DIE NAO"
...How the ******** can you hold three guns at once?

And where do you keep them all? In your magical pockets that can hold anything and everything? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:08 am
Haha....maybe someone made him angry then.  

Belbecat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 pm
Hmm... Well, that makes sense... I mean, you know the old saying, "You won't like me when I'm angry."?

Well, we don't like him.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces