Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Light Assassin closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 pm
The light assassin will be closing. Jedi and Naro is gone. There not enough members and I cant be a leader. Can one of the VC close it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm
...there ARE loads of people who can be leader...Kunesume's pretty good. And there are quite a lot of people in the Light Assassins aren't there?  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm
I say rename it and give the thread to Zann. Since he well ACTULLY ASSASSINATES PEOPLE. lol really for Assassins the Light Assassins didnt do much. And since Zann is setting up an Assassin group. Win Win  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:34 pm
YAY!!! Well one thing I don't like about having a base is that people will ALWAYS meta-game and always somehow manage to get in. If I get that thread then I'll make sure no one except us can enter. GRRRR.  

iZann

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm
I was thinking about having Sorcam join that, actually....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm
What, light or shadow assassins? Ok I seriously need to change the name, it's so bad that it hurts my ears XD  

iZann

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:37 am
iZann
What, light or shadow assassins? Ok I seriously need to change the name, it's so bad that it hurts my ears XD

ok ZANN NOW THE NEW ASSASSIN LEADER..... we need to change the name and change up the fourms  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:04 am
no more light assassins? wow  

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Um....If Zann is the leader what are the odds that he wont assasinate even the members of the group? (Jk Zann, dont take this personally.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm
LOL the odds are...hmm, 1:99?  

iZann

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:54 pm
Somehow thats hard to believe. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:47 pm
Dark-Phi
iZann

ok ZANN NOW THE NEW ASSASSIN LEADER..... we need to change the name and change up the fourms

WHAT scream scream scream !!! WHAT ABOUT ME? DON'T FORGET PHI ZANN IS STILL WANTED IN THE LEAF VILLAGE by Anbu ops including us. Hanzo said if he appeared then we will have to kill on site.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 am
Kunesume2
Dark-Phi
iZann

WHAT scream scream scream !!! WHAT ABOUT ME? DON'T FORGET PHI ZANN IS STILL WANTED IN THE LEAF VILLAGE by Anbu ops including us. Hanzo said if he appeared then we will have to kill on site.

Which is why the assassins are suppose to cut there ties to previous villages stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm
Name ideas -

Ninja's Hidden in the shadow, Get your own little base village forum thing.

Ninjas of virtue, Each person strongly agrees with a virtue.

Eh just trying to help ya know? Dont have to use thm. Just suggestions.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 pm
I said they can have the assassin base. Im quiting the Assassin because of the Kill in site  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff