PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 am
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Land of the Lost

Star Trek

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

UP

Year One

Fast and Furious

There, this is a collection of all the new movie trailers that are supposed to be shown during The Super Bowl on Sunday. Enjoy. I'll probably end up seeing all these movies with the possible exception of Up cause I find I can't really get into Pixar movies nowadays like I used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 am
HAIL COBRA!  

Owwin

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:43 am
MAIL NOBRA!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 pm
Up looks stupid..  

Meta_Fish
Captain

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 pm
RISE OF THE FAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNNNN  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:43 pm
Most of them are taken down now. ):

Land of the Lost and Year One look pretty funny.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 pm
Teh AK
Most of them are taken down now. ):

Land of the Lost and Year One look pretty funny.

Damn... well here's Devastator.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 pm
Woah, that looks awesome. 8D  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Meta_Fish
Up looks stupid..
But it's about a surly old guy! Old people are awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 am
asfkdsghklhf

I am ridiculously excited for Star Trek. They actually chose a sexy Kirk! Yeeeah! (I mean, man, if you're going to be wildly misogynistic, you might as well be smokin' hot to boot.) Also: Simon Pegg is Scotty. SIMON PEEEEGG.

I'm also retardedly excited for G.I. Joe, not going to lie. I grew up watching crappy old VHSes of that at my grandparent's cottage. Going to be epic, man.  

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DUMBEEZY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 am
I cannot wait for ROTF to finally hit theaters! Ravage looks so kick a** in the trailer! Oh, and btw, that's not Devastator, its just a 1 part out of 6 others that make him, and each one is roughly that same size as that one!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 am
Conquerer Galvatron
I cannot wait for ROTF to finally hit theaters! Ravage looks so kick a** in the trailer! Oh, and btw, that's not Devastator, its just a 1 part out of 6 others that make him, and each one is roughly that same size as that one!

I find it funny that there's now two Devastators in the movies since that M1 Tank in the first one called himself Devastator when he was originally supposed to be named Brawl. Micheal Bay kind of messed that one up.

He looks pretty cool though, I'm gonna assume that's his right leg kicking everyone's asses.  

Devlin Darkness

DUMBEEZY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am
Devlin Darkness
Conquerer Galvatron

I find it funny that there's now two Devastators in the movies since that M1 Tank in the first one called himself Devastator when he was originally supposed to be named Brawl. Micheal Bay kind of messed that one up.

He looks pretty cool though, I'm gonna assume that's his right leg kicking everyone's asses.

Actually, that constructicon makes up part of the torso portion and the arms. I heard rumors going around that the figure for the complete Devastator set is, when combined, going to stand approx. 2 feet tall! Thats pretty epic!
And yeah, Bay does do a few stupid things occasionaly, but he's a pretty cool guy when you get a chance to talk to him off the set and as much crap as he's gotten from the fans, he has done a really good job with the movies.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games