Personality:
Weapon(s):
Powers:
Appearance:
Biography:
Other:

Username: MayaTheNobody
Characters name: Coralina Torean
Personality: She's usually quite humble and a little bit shy, but when it comes to protecting Cheagles, she can become very reckless and angry, losing all sense of judgment and will easily lash out. It's best to either be on her side or avoid her completely at these times.
Weapon(s): Two small, sleek guns with a rose and vine engraving.
Powers: Her bullets can use different elements depending on the material they're made of.
Appearance: She has long hair that goes to the middle of her back and then is braided down to her waist. And she has a dress with transparent long sleeves and that goes 1/2 to her knees in front and down to her ankles in the back with laced boots to her knees and a short jacket over the dress. (colors to be decided)
Biography: Coralina grew up in Malkuth, but when she turned ten, her parents moved to Chesedonia. At age 15, she traveled back to Malkuth in order to visit some familiy and stumbled upon a lost and injured cheagle. She nursed it back to health and it stayed with her as a pet. She knew that the cheagle had been abused, so she began to form the CSPCA. She returned home with her new pet, and four years later, when Luke fon Fabre and his companions went through Chesedonia, she witnessed how he treated a cheagle named Mieu and swore to follow them to make sure to protect the cheagle from harm, her own cheagle following as well.
Other: She really likes Guy Cecil.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:22 pm
(( For characters I can play Arietta, Anise, Mieu, Luke, and Guy. o3o~? Most likely take others when I feel up to it. ))

Username: Hibirdii/Naruchan~~ ;D
Characters name: Gwendolyn Freud
Personality: Gwendolyn speaks when spoken to, unless she is posing a question. She has a strange or rather sick sense of humor though she doesn't show it often. Loyal and a natural leader, she is quite adequate at giving advice since as her background proves.
Weapon(s): A wooden staff with sever different charms hanging off one end. Mostly feathers.
Powers: Communication with spirits. Spiritual healing.
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes. Outfit comprised of earth tones.
Biography: Gwendolyn became gravely ill at one point in her life and shortly as she overcame her illness she'd been ordered apprenticeship at the age of fourteen. Said apprenticeship was to partake in shamanism. When she entered the fifth year of her apprenticeship she took up the job of being an adviser to a Priestess by the name of Shadani. Gwen had gone through three years of service as her advisory and at one point fell dangerously close to putting more than just herself in jeopardy. Taking a short leave she decided to travel from then on in order to learn more about the world for herself.
Other: Seems to have some sort of fondness for Jade, but regards it as nothing more than respect and curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm
Luke sat back against a tree, complaining about his hunger for the second time in fifteen minutes.

The small creature was floating about close to Luke, smiling as usual. "But we're almost out of the forest, Master." Mieu chirped optimistically.

"Heh. Heh. Heh." Luke snickered, taking hold of the small creature. "You're looking mighty tasty." He joked, earning a small shriek of terror to escape the little cheagle.

"No, no! You can't eat Mieu!" It squirmed.

"Shut up!" Luke yelled ferociously.

Guy laughed nervously, "No need to get so worked up, he's right, we're almost out of here anyway. You can eat all you want then."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:01 pm
"Luke, don't be so mean to Mieu! As they said, we'll be out soon enough and then you can eat," Tear scolded him, a little angry he was being mean to something so cute.

"Hold it right there!" Coralina cried out as she jumped down from a nearby tree branch, her cheagle held in her arm. "You!" She pointed accusingly at Luke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 pm
Even with the other two scolding him he hadn't let the poor thing go. Only until an unfamiliar voice called out did he release Mieu. "What the..?" Luke glanced up at the figure pointing down at him. "Who are you?"

Mieu sighed in relief and drifted a little ways away.

Guy looked up in surprise upon hearing the female voice, "Huh?" He frowned and then took a more offensive stance. "It seems they have some sort of animosity towards you.."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:17 pm
"Who are you?" Tear demanded when the girl appeared. Not really a girl though, she seemed older than Tear herself.

She initially ignored Tear's question and continued to point angrily at Luke. "How could you possibly be so mean to a poor Cheagle?! From the looks of it, that one's too young to even breath fire! How dare you threaten a poor, defenseless, yet sacred creature!?" She yelled at Luke.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:31 pm
"Hey!" He shouted back angrily, "It's none of your business!"

Mieu waved his hands around frantically, "N-no! Please don't do anything to antagonize yourself, master!"

"This doesn't concern you either!"

"She's upset over the Cheagle abuse?" Guy glanced at Mieu. "... Be careful, Luke."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 pm
"Of course it's my business!!! I've made it my mission in life to ensure that Cheagles are protected and treated with the respect they deserve! But you! You abuse and threaten it!" Due to her lack of judgment based on her anger, she didn't take into account the others with the Cheagle-abuser and pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. "Apologize to the poor creature! NOW!"

Tear watched wearily. If this girl was going to do anything, she would have to stop her. She was ready to use Force Field if necessary, to protect Luke. It was true he was mean to poor Mieu, but that didn't mean he should be shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:47 pm
"You can't be serious!" Luke called back to her, quite annoyed at this point. Once she'd pulled out the gun he could tell that she was dead serious. "H-hey! Put that thing away!" He choked, point back at her in a panic.

"This is no time to be hot-headed, just apologize." Guy yelled, still fully alert of the danger. This women in particular sure was frightening, not to mention aggressive.

"What?! Okay, fine!" He turned back to the creature and quickly apologized, though it wasn't exactly heartfelt. Luke was much more concerned about the women pointing the gun at him.

Mieu simply nodded in acceptance.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Coralina sighed and lowered the gun, putting it back in its holster. "Well! That's all I wanted! As long as the Cheagle accepts it, it's fine!" She smiled, her personality completely different. "Uhm... To answer the question you asked me earlier..." She said, turning to Tear. " My name is Coralina Torean. And this is Sacha." She said, holding the Cheagle she had in her arms out slightly. She went quiet and started shifting her weight nervously.

Tear was very taken aback by this sudden change in attitude. "Uh, I'm Tear Grants..." It was very strange to see someone who was moments ago pointing a gun, now shifting nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Guy looked both confused and wary, treating the situation as though she could turn on them at any moment. At least her cause was noble. "... I'm guy," He replied. "and your antagonist over there is Luke."

At the sound of his name, Luke turned away in frustration. "Hmph.." He huffed childishly, not wanting to acknowledge someone who had been threatening him just moments ago.

Mieu left Luke's side and floated up towards Coralina. "Thank you for your concern." The Cheagle nodded several times. "I'm Mieu." He introduced himself and then smiled back at both the women and the Cheagle. "Please disregard my Masters harsh treatment."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:32 pm
"Ah, it's nice to meet you all...." She bowed slightly when they all were introduced. She was a little surprised by the talking Cheagle. "Oh! You have the Sorcerer's Ring! That's why you can speak in our language!" She said happily. "Oh, uhm...I-if you say so...."

"Coralina... Why exactly were you so upset over Luke's behavior? I know he's not very nice, but why are you a protector of Cheagles?" Tear asked her, really curious about her reasoning.

"W-well... you see... When I first found Sacha, she was badly injured. It was apparent that she had been injured by a human, meaning she was abused. I took care of her until she was perfectly healthy, but it took a long time to get her to trust me. That's how I knew it was a person who did it to her. Now, I want to make sure that no other Cheagle would ever have to endure that kind of suffering because of a human ever again..." While she spoke, she hugged Sacha to her and the little Cheagle looked up at her, patting her on the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm
Mieu had tears welling up in his eyes, "Really?" The Cheagle seemed quite grateful that she'd taken up such a responsibility.

"Wow, that's really something." Guy commented, rather pleased that someone would go to such lengths to protect the Cheagles.

"I suppose that makes sense.." Luke sounded calmer now, "But that doesn't mean that you have to go around pointing guns at people, you could seriously hurt someone!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm
"Ah, yes...." She blushed a little bit from the others' words. "I... I'm sorry! I just.... I kinda lose myself when it comes to protecting Cheagles. I have a bad sense of judgment and can barely control myself.... I'm really sorry.... I overreacted..." She bowed slightly to Luke in apology.

"I see... well... It certainly seemed strange that your personality changed so much. So it only happens when Cheagles are involved, huh?"Tear said, summarizing what Coralina said.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff