Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm
I'm baseing this RP on the show Naruto. A life of a ninja is never easy, you have to claw your way through. Especially if you have an inner demon.

RULES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'FOLLOW GAIAS ToS.
'ROMANCE IS OKAY. NO CYBERING. Take it to PMS.
'No godmodding [[ No being INDESTRUCTABLE]]
'Guys, you can curse, just not over the top.
' No killing, unless you ask the person first.

SKELETON:

Gaia name:
Character name:
Sex:
Clan:
Weapons/ powers:
Crush:
Bio:
Other facts:
Appearance:

PM ME THE SKELETONS. ADD A NINJA FACE TO MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS. TITLE THE PM: NINJA'S LIFE.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Appearance also.  

Shadow_Hinata-Chan

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm
THE STUDENTS

Gaia name: Sakura Neko Jin
Character name: Kai Hikari
Sex: F
Clan: Hikari [ Light Clan ]
Weapons/ powers: Specilizes in kunais. Her clan uses healing jutsus.
Crush: None Yet
Bio: She knows her parents but they live hiding in the village of Light. Kai currently lives in Konoha. There is not much about her, but she has an inner demon named Pandi. Yes, a panda. Born while it was snowing. this is why she loves snow. For three years, she has been left alone in the snow.
Other facts: LOVES Beef Ramen. Can heal very well. She loves the snow, and can create jutsus, within the snow. She can combine it with healing jutsus. This includes water.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE SENSEIS
VILLAGE LEADERS.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 pm
THE SENSEIS
Gaia Name: 1ACURA1
Name:Acura
Sex: Male
Clan:Uchiha
Crush: No one
Bio: His parents aren't alive anymore, but he doesn't share what happened. He is a very good ninja, and he became a Jounin at 15. Currently training Kai Hikari.
Other facts: Hates chicken ramen.
Appearance:User Image[/

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:18 pm
Kai waited behind a tree on the training grounds. "Stupid sensei.. When is he coming? I haven't met him yet.." She felt a sudden burst of irritaion. "I should be learning to get stronger!!" She shouted, throwing a kunai at the tree, missing. Kai sighed deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 pm
Acura is asleep.  

am i Sasuke yet

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:03 pm
[[ THAT WAS HORRIBLE! xD ADD ON!! ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Acura got the message that he had to train some kid named Kai but thought to himself. " I've done everything for the village. So why should I waste my time training a little brat?  

am i Sasuke yet

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Then lays back in his dark home. Looking at the piece of paper with information about Kai.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Kai smiled, and laughed out loud, and people passing by might have thought she was crazy. "What's the point?" She said between laughs. "I'll just go to his house! I'll have to KILL him!" She said, her inner demon craving for power. "That's what he gets!!" She yelled now, running full speed, not minding who was in her way, pushing them aside, she ran to one of the info "teachers" booths looking up his info. SHe quickly scaned to find where he lived, and ran, then bursted into his house. She was wearing a school girl outfit, for some reason.. So her short skirt flowed all around crazily as she speed around Konoha. "Acura!" Without the sensei, it was great disrespect, she realized..
Her mind returned, and she felt herself tear away from Pandi. "Sensei!" She shouted into the dark house, confused.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 am
The house was empty, except for a little black cat. Acura knew/could hear someone calling his name from 3 miles away. So he decided to go somewhere else for the time being.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:31 am
Hey, Can i join? 8D  

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 am
He sat in a tree, just above the school, his leg dangling over the branch casually. He was perfectly at ease, his eyes closed and he concentrated on the breath of the wind as it caused his firey hair to tickle his chin. His name was Lorri, Lorri Sespoon and he lived in a treehouse, all alone... ((Mysterious..? o__O;; ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm
Gaia name: Clara Sunaro
Character name: Lorri Sespoon
Sex: Male
Clan: No Clan
Weapons/ powers: He uses Fire Chakra and relates somewhere along the line to the Uchiha clan. He is skilled with Tai jutsu and good at Genjutsu, having the Sharingan Eyes.
Crush: None so far -WinkSmirk-
Bio: His parents were killed when the 9 Tails struck Konoha, so he is an only child and lived alongside his classmates with no family or clan. He became a Ninja thanks to friend of the family who paid for his tuition until she died of old age a couple months back.
Other facts: Lorri is quite a confused character; he is strong and clever, yet rather Simple-minded. He gets confused easily when it comes to general conversation, and he is shy around the subject of kissing and Girls. He dislikes Ramen noodles, but he loves Pocky. (Sticks of Biscuit dipped in Chocolate.) He is always seen with his black T-shirt on and his many packets of Pocky sticks. 8D
Appearance: User Image
Or, here is a link:
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/Lea3525/LorriSespoon.jpg

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 pm
Kai looked into the house. "Un-believeable! Not here! I guess I'll just go to the school..." She said sadly, hanging her head down. But, she got there right away. When she was on her way to barge into the school she stopped, and she thought she heard a little shuffle in the tree above her. In mid-step, she looked up, and saw fire.. Or so she thought, it was pretty small, and plus the tree wasn't burning up. She had a questioning face, and fought with herself to get up there.
Kai put so much effort to climbing, but yet she couldn't get all the way up. She was half way there, but she just gave up and fell down. She healed the small scratches. And sat on the ground looking up.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games