Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm
I am going to give you members a treat today.

I am going to reveal in a story-like mode how I discovered the Renaissance Galaxy from the very beginning.

I encourage questions and comments alike. Just be sure to follow Gaia rules when doing so. And here, here is the fisrt part of it...

The Discovery of the Renaissance Galaxy: Chapter 1

September 1, 1983; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, in my mom and dad's unfinished basement, I empress dee, a mere girl of 4 at the time, was "playing house" with a 7 year old red-headed girl named Margaret.

I was unaware at the time, that in truth, she was a grown woman from the Renaissance Galaxy with a Magic spell put on her in order to "kidnap" me to this strange location in the Universe. Margaret's last name, I found out later, was Yagami. She was one of the older sisters to Iori Yagami, who Iori was a famous fighter for SNK.

Margaret wanted to complete her mission, which was obtain the baby carriage that was meant for Terry Bogard's first when Terry became of age to have kids of his own. Terry's famed Fatal Fury hat was in there, or rather, it was his favorite hat given to him by his Uncle Jeff.

*See the Fatal Fury Movies for the full story on what happened to Jeff Bogard*

She had found the carriage and pursuaded me to "pretend" to be the "baby". My mother had forewarned me not to play in it, though she wasn't a Bogard. My mom had no idea that this carriage would play such an important role in the Renaissance Galaxy.

I got into the carriage, finding the hat. I put on the hat, which acted like a portal to the Renaissance Galaxy. Margaret's plan was coming to pass. (Here's where you think, Oh No!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 pm
When I looked around me, I saw a vast deserted area. Cactus grew wild, there was little grass, and it was pretty warm too. The sun was very bright that day as Margaret pushed me faster and faster. I looked over the edge, and there was Terry in a Golden Wolf formation dashing towards us.

Of course, I had no idea that it was Terry Bogard at the time.

So, digging for the hat, I put it on my head. Immediately, I got the scent of wild roses. No, not the "chocolate coin", "number 2", bathroom meaning. I mean actual flowers. It was exotic and wild. Much like the wolf that was chasing us.

We were headed North when I discovered a set of train tracks up ahead. That is, after I took the hat off.

Suddenly, the carriage halted, and I felt myself flying forward. I stopped myself in time though, no injuries there. Margaret's foot got stuck in the tracks. Terry was coming closer and closer.

He transformed back into his human form, kicked the carriage out of the way, grabbed his hat, put it on his head and watched Margaret Yagami being crushed by the afternoon freight train.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas