Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
Katamari Damacy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 am
I'd heard that this game was addictive. I had a bit of trouble acclimating to it at first, and it's kinda redundant when you think about it, but it's really fun! You know how much fun the old NES games were, even though every level was pretty much the same and the difficulty curve could be a bit overwhelming at some points? Katamari Damacy is kind of like that. All you do is roll up balls of objects around a house, a town, the world. But dang, is it ever addictive! eek I've got to the point where I'm imagining ways I could roll up the stuff in my house. sweatdrop The theme song is stuck in my head. And I feel an inexorable pull to defeat the bonus challenges even though that's not something I usually do in games. Technically, I'm done with the game proper, but I feel the need to attempt the bonus stuff. xp The controls were a little hard to get used to at first, but now that I've got them down, they're practically second nature. I'd just recommend lots of practice before you enter the higher levels. xp It's not a difficult game by any means, but it's unique and fun and addictive. It's silly-looking, tho, so if you don't like the brighty-colored, nonsensical Japanese cartoon look, it might annoy you somewhat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 am
I agree, the game is very redundant but kinda fun once you get playing it. Sadly, the king scares me to the point that I actually have nightmares so I we don't have the game. >_<;  

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 am
He is scary. sweatdrop I think it's because he's so powerful and yet so stupid and arrogant. Like a politician. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:41 pm
xD!!! ...I don't like his head. crying It's too circusy for me. Gives me nightmares. xd
User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Lol, he does look like a ringmaster, doesn't he? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm
Yesh. It's weird.

®îñíÏkãtå®û

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny