Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Serenade Time Trials Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:34 am
I'm currently taking on the time Trials, but I can't beat anyone besides the ones that I already have (FlashMan, BeastMan, and I think that's it). I'm using WoodShld Style and I am going to keep it that way because using a Shld style is the only way I can use Relect and HubBatc at the same time. Any suggestions as to which folder I should use for each Navi?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:13 pm
anybody? Please, someone help me out here!

(Oh, and by folder I mean Extra Folder, the one that you can't mess around with)  

Silenfoot

Lord Douchington Esquire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:00 am
I would help but I could never do that thing <.< When I only had one chip left my game got bugged up and deleted my file u_u  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:45 pm
Is there anyone who can help me!?

sorry about your game, rawey...  

Silenfoot

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:19 pm
I don't have the record on MetalMan, DarkMan, DrillMan, ProtoMan, JapanMan, KingMan, FlameMan, DesertMan, and BubbleMan. I'm using a Wood Shield style and the following programs: Rush (compressed), Reflect (compressed), BugStop (compressed), HubBatch (compressed), Charge +1 (x4), and Speed +1. (By "compressed" I mean I used the compression code I found online to reduce the program's area by one.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:42 pm
The time trials take a lot of luck on the chip draw and combinations.

Use The NC-1C or the C folder which contains the Snake Combo... If you're not familiar with that... You can dig out 3 panels ahead, and use a snake chip which is 40 damage per snake x 3 =120.

There are a few Attack+10 and Attack+30 chips which increase the power of the multi hit chips.

With 6 panels gone thats 6*(40+40)=460

So it can deal a quite a bit of damge..

For others like Protoman and Drillman however, you could try the sword, or a sword based folder...Against Drillman particularly because swords work best against him.

Customstyle is also recommened.

Good luck.  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:21 am
NC-1C? Where's that?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:32 pm
Check Hades Island...One of the Scientists should have it  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:53 am
Yeah, I think you mean "N1Folder-C". I figured that was probably what you meant, an I have it. You're right, Snake and broken panels and enhancment chips make a pretty powerful combo. But do you know any folders that have GrassStg in them? I can't die if I have a GrassStg.

And, no, I will not be using a Custom style. I don't know what HubBatc's error code is or the mod code for that error for that style.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:26 am
Silenfoot
Yeah, I think you mean "N1Folder-C". I figured that was probably what you meant, an I have it. You're right, Snake and broken panels and enhancment chips make a pretty powerful combo. But do you know any folders that have GrassStg in them? I can't die if I have a GrassStg.

And, no, I will not be using a Custom style. I don't know what HubBatc's error code is or the mod code for that error for that style.

Saito Batch Program:
S2C: TU1AW2LL
S2G: AX1RTDS3
S2S: F2AAFETG  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:45 pm
Akatelyk
Silenfoot

Saito Batch Program:
S2C: TU1AW2LL
S2G: AX1RTDS3
S2S: F2AAFETG

...grr... But I still want to be able to use Reflect. Does Custom Style allow the use of blue programs?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:38 pm
I forget, but don't rely on reflect. Your time will never be good enough than. Custom style lets you draw more chips thus allowing you to pull off combos much faster.,

Have Fastgauge in your NC as well. It takes the 7+ second custom gauge to around 5- seconds.  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:44 am
Akatelyk
I forget, but don't rely on reflect. Your time will never be good enough than. Custom style lets you draw more chips thus allowing you to pull off combos much faster.,

Have Fastgauge in your NC as well. It takes the 7+ second custom gauge to around 5- seconds.

Actually, I now have the record on MetalMan. I used to try to hit him with a charge shot Twister every time I could, but I was losing time that way. So, I used the Twister on the gear in my area and used Reflect whenever I could, hitting him with CannBall and SnglBom and MiniBom whenever I could. I think I have something like 00:14:98... I'll have to check that... Once I do I'll edit it into my post in your record thread, Akatelyk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:24 am
Good job biggrin  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:40 pm
Thanks. I also beat ProtoMan, again I'll post that when I get the chance. ProtoMan was tough.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff