Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zileto

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:07 pm
I know none of you can help me find a place to get my piercing done, but I'm not quite sure how to go about finding a good place. I don't have anyone I could ask to recommend a place because I don't have many friends/acquaintances with body mods. However, I also don't want to go visit every parlor in the area to find a good one. I thought that the internet would be helpful, but google didn't really give me anything but addresses and phone numbers. I figure the next step would be to call and ask if they do horizontal eyebrow piercings and get a price quote, and then go check out the ones that do, look for quality, cleanliness, all that jazz. Is this a good plan? Does anyone have any advice? Is there something else I should be doing as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:08 pm
call the local shops and ask if they do them, and try to get a price quote. Do that with a few, then go check them out for cleanliness and such, and then pick your shop.  

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm
When you are starting at ground zero you'll want to actually go to the shops and see what they are like inside and how you a treated. You'll also want to look through piercing portfolios. They should have at least one horizontal eyebrow piercing in there if that's what you want done.

Also, if they are using straight barbells for that, just walk out. This is a surface piercing and needs the appropriate barbell.  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games