Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 am
Hey guys and gals this is where you post your RP profiles.
Here's a basic layout for the profile postage:
Name:
Details:
Pictures:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:16 am
Name: Lazer
Race/Breed: Husky-Lion
Details: A friendly husky with a determined lion inside. Gets what he wants but is a giver of himself as well. smile
Pictures: User Image  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:48 am
Tom Smith
Sex: Male
Partner: Strait
Species: Dog
Bio:ex-marine, freelancer
Personality: Protective, Agressive (when needed), Helpful, Nice
Apperance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:16 am
Name: Kiiyuko Thunderson
Race: wolf/machine
Detail: She is really shy and has a frreind fox, her only friend.
Picture:
Bio: She was captured when she was young. She was put in a cage and when they finaly took her out, they tied her down to a table and injected her with a weard black and red liquid. She went through horrible pain as she changed from human to animal. Now she can take either form.
User Image

User Image
Kiiyuko

Angelically_Enlightened

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:38 am
Name:Sora
race:Halfbreed wolf/human
Detail:he is always looking for strong oppnents
Bio:At ten yrs old he was training with his master riku to learn how to use aura when all of a sudden an explosion happen and riku went to check it out but never came baq.he has trained himself for 6 grueling yrs by himself.the only thing that keeps him on track is keeping his promise to himself..."i will find my master even if it kills me"
Apperance: human formUser Image
Appearance:Wolf formUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:41 pm
name:maze
race:fox
details: a hyperactive fox who is always pissed for every odd reason that is available

User Image  

steel straitjacket

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:31 am
name: Tana

species: Fox/ Kitsune she has light blue fur

occupation: Works in a coffee shop/mercenary for hire (doing anything to make ends meet)

orientation: Bisexual

height: 5'9

weight: 133 lb

eyes razz ale blue

bio: Only child, parents abandoned her at a young age and she was bought up with family friends who she considers to be her real family, she is the only child of her adoptive family and they treat her like their own daughter, she has had a few romantic interests but has no interest in a relationship right now, she is working to help make as much money for her adoptive family as they are quite poor, she is willing to do almost anything for money but not demean herself, she is proud and can be quite argumentative when she believes she is right, can be stubborn

(I have no pic right now, I appologise)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm
Well, my art sucks, to say the very least, so I'm afraid I can't provide any kind of picture for my fursona. In place of that, there's a longer description - so yeah, sorry for the kind of long post and all, too.

Name: Vee Tsudu
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Brown
Fur colour: Grey
Race/Breed: Fox

General physical description (due to lack of piture): As well as being tall Vee also has a particularly slender figure. Too slender, really, considering that he is frequently mistaken for a woman due to this - even his voice can sometimes leave the person uncertain of his gender in some situations.His slender figure isn't helped either by the thick bushy grey tail he possesses. Not all of his fur is grey however - the ends of his arms and legs, as well as the tips of his tail and ears, are white rather than grey - as well as there being a tuft of thicker white fur on his chest.

Clothing: A pair of elbow-length purple fingerless gauntlets, an open-fronted black slightly kimono-styled shirt with white rims to the material, a black belt used to tie it closed around the stomach though his thicker tuft of white fur still spills out slightly from the opening at the top. Finally he also wears a pair of shorts in the same design as the shirt. He doesn't wear shoes though (because you know, they'd be a pain to fit into for him. ;P ). Naturally this clothing is just the usual though, but will be different depending on the situation most likely.

General background information: Vee lost his parents and much of the people he grew up with at a young age (the details originally were rather fantastical, considering I delve more into fantasy/action writing, but I'm not sure if that would be appropriate or not for roleplaying here. If not I'm sure I can put something together when/if that does come up). However his older brother was able to survive as well, but the two of them are not on particularly good terms.

General personality description: Vee is an extremely friendly person, and in most situations rather goofy. One of his favourite things to do is attempt to entertain others in various ways, trying to appeal to their own senses of entertainment and humour. Despite his rather idiotic first impression on people normally however he is actually quite intelligent.

Occupation: Normally he works here and there doing odd jobs wherever they're needed to just pick up whatever cash he can - however he is an aspiring writer (though he uses a laptop, as gripping onto a pen properly was a talent he was never quite able to master) of romantic fiction.  

Seraphina_Skye

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Name: Ruby
Race/breed: kitsune
Details: Shw has lived in the forest all her life. And before that...Well to her there wasnt a before that. If there was she cant remeber it. She just resently came out of the forest and finially met others. She is very flirtatous.

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Name: Kye Silverfang
Race: Wolf
Description: A calm, laidback guy, but a fierce fighter. Loyal and cunning.

Swordplay: Able to use his sword the Vjetar Majesic to cut the wind itself, then reshape the wind into a blade, allowing him 2 cuts per strike. He has spent the last twelve years practicing his swordplay and is extremely skilled. Also has some skill with throwing knives.

Rifle: Although an excellent marksman, he prefers not to use it since he feels that it takes away much of the challenge involved in mortal combat. He has recently started to use a bow instead, though not with the same degree of skill. (Not even close, in fact, he sucks with it)

Unarmed: Although fast and strong, he is not particularly adept at unarmed combat. Besides a couple of fights with other pupils, he has very limited experience in unarmed combat. He is working to improve.

Bio: When he was young, his village was burned to the ground in a tragic fire. The cause was never determined but it ended up leaving him the only survivor. He escaped with only a small scar on his right eye. He has since dedicated himself to becoming stronger and protecting others. Because of his childhood though, he has a hard time warming up to people but once he does, he is fiercely loyal. He is currently working as mercenary.

Picture:User Image  

SlvrWulf
Crew

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:55 pm
Name: Aakosir
Race/Breed: Snow Leopard
Personality: Very quiet and untrustworthy. Once I gain someones trust I start to open up, though. I like my privacy, but love to be around others when I feel like it. A little tempermental at times, but aren't we all. Absolutely loyal and I will tell you what is on my mind. I'm not afraid of conflict when I need to. I may seem contradicting, but hey, that's me. If you don't like it don't talk to me. Mess with my loved ones and you will pay dearly.
Appearance: Black spots on white fur (duh) and, electric blue eyes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Name : K0gent4
Race/Breed:Feline - pure white tiger
Details: a bishounen tiger who's really friendly to everyone but he's very lazy, his trademark is Laziness, and he used to be lonely rather than having any social relationship with anybody

Pictures:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

k0gent4

Vyseroy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 am
Name: Vyseroy "Vyse" Bocash
Race/Breed: Black Cat Cyborg
Details:

Veteran: Vyse has already served his time in the war, having to recover from a devastating amputation during his second active year. His arm has since been replaced, with all the computers, software, and hardware needed to have him living comfortably and use that arm to its full potential. He does not show signs of willingly fighting again, though during his time he was quite the battlefield legend.

Cybernetic systems: He isn't w walking robot, per se, however his bionic arm requires certain computer programs and other such systems to operate. These systems are crammed into a small programming sip, located at the base of his spine.

Bionic arm: Not just a replacement arm! This arm also contains various self-defense and combat systems, having been designed by a military contractor with the expectation of the cat going back into battle. This arm holds a chain gun (fingers are converted to barrels. Belt-loaded through compartment in the elbow), a flame thrower (fuel canister in bicep, out of the way of the chain gun's mechanisms and wired to a separate compartment. Fingers fire the flames after being ignited by a lighter in the lower wrist), and a simple 14" blade (located in forearm, spring loaded). His golden arm alone is a metallic arsenal, though he has yet to ever use either of the weapons given to him.

Pictures:
(coming soon, unless someone wants to try and draw him quicker than me razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 am
Name: Lucious Fenrir
Race/Breed: Snow Wolf
Details: Lucious is a shy wolf that tends to be really shittish all the time. In certain situations he brings out a side of himself that is more courageous but most of the time he tends to try to stay away from others because of his shyness, he really wants to talk to people...but it too shy to do it.
Pictures:

User Image  

Shimobashira Kiba

Iveno

5,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 pm
Name: Yamato
Race: wolf/dragon(Wolgon)
Detail: you will mostly find him in grave yards or dark places